Free Medical Advice

papable

palitan mo lahat ng mantika nyo sa bahay and stop eating in restaurant.

cooking oil use canola, vegetable and olive oil (good cholesterol lahat mga to)

stop taking in butter and margarine. and coconut oil (mga bad cholesterol lahat yan)

pag hindi mo maiwasan kumain ng mantikain sa labas, isipin mo na isang araw kakain ka nalang na nakatubo sa ilong. hope this will help. peace

B)

Guest Slick

I too was diagnosed with polycycstic ovaries just last April. I did a little reserch on it and one of the causes can be a hormonal imbalance. I think that may be the reason for mine because I also have a very irregular menstural cycle.

heriditary, and possible na ma pass mo to sa mga anak nyo, not as polycystic ovarian pwdeng sa kidney or medullary and other parts pero hindi lahat ng children random lang, pwedeng carrier and baka sa next generation magkaroon ulit.

surgery mostly ang medical management ang pinaka resort nila. im not sure kelangan matangal yung fluid filled and ung covering yata para hindi na bumalik.

senya na kulang kulang ang info ko :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slave69biatch

same here was diagnosed with it... hormonal imbalance daw

the doctor gave me just the pills to keep my period regular

though she advised that if and wen i want to get pregnant i need to schedule consultations pa...

Drop the medicines.

You found out they don't work... so they don't work.

Your body is toxic from the foods you eat and the toxins already inside you.

Go get yourself a colonics hydrotherapy treatment.

Go get yourself a liver flush.

There are cleansing protocols in www.curezone.com

For food, all organic food only.

If you are really interested in getting well, get kevin trudeau's book at www.naturalcures.com

(the human body heals itself given proper rest, nutrition and removal of toxins / pollution)

Edited by babymaker

mode of transmission of tuberculosis is thru airborn droplet....mycobacterium tuberculosis(bacteria)

Well, TB is not usually a sexually transmitted disease, nor does sex or any amount of it have any bearing on the treatment, as far as I know. I think the more important problem would be if one has regular contact with a person who has untreated TB or TB that is still in the communicative/infectious phase (theoretically, after 2 weeks of proper treatment, the mycobacteria in a person should be controlled enough for that person not to infect anybody else, though it takes at least 6 months of medication to really cure a person) - if you have regular contact with a person infected with TB who is untreated, it does not matter is you have sex with that person or not, pwede ka talagang mahawa.

Sex has no bearing on the treatment of Tuberculosis.

If you are infective (untreated active tuberculosis), you can spread the infection to other people just by breathing within their immediate vicinity. If however, you are already being treated, within the 1st week and on a 4 or 5 drug regimen, then the chances of infecting someone else is significantly reduced.

The most important thing to remember about the treatment of Tuberculosis is to complete the treatment regimen and not to skip your medications. MDR-TB (Multiple Drug Resistant - Tuberculosis) strains have evolved because of people who do not complete their treatment regimens. If this continues, we may have to start treating people with even more drugs...unfortunately, we do not have that many more drugs that are effective against TB.

Please complete your TB therapeutic regimen....minimum is 6 months....

Edited by Green Lantern
well they have already underlined the treatment.

and the mode of transmission...

addition..

if you have kissed the girl that you were having sex with, chances taht she will be infected too.. since mode of transmission is airborne or saliva....

TUBERCULOSIS is highly infectious diseases caused by TB Bacilli (MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS). It is primarily a respiratory disease common among malnourished individuals living in crowded areas.

MODE OF TRANSMISSION

Airborne droplet method throughing , sneezing, or singing./ inhalation of droplet nuclei

The most hazardous period of development of clinical disease is the first 6-12 months after. The risk for developing disease is:

1. highest in children under 3 yrs old.

2. lower in later childhood

3. high again among adolescents, young adults, and the very old.

Reactivation of long latent infections account for a large portion of cases of clinical disease in older person.

For those infected, susceptibility to disease is markedly increased in those with HIV infection and other forms of immunosuppression and also increased among underweight and undernourished persons with silicosis, diabetes or gastrectomies and among substance abusers.

PREVENTION

· BCG Vaccination OF NEWBORN BABY, INFANTS, AND GRADE I/school entrants.

· Educate the public in mode spread and methods of control of the early diagnosis.

· Improve social conditions, which increases the risk of becoming infected such as overcrowding.

CLINICAL SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS (ONE SUSPECT WITH P.T.B.)

rasie the possibility of P.T.B.

· Chronic cough

· Significant weight loss

· Sweats and chills

· Fatigue

· Malaise

· Fever are found in over half of poatients suffering from PTB.

NOTE: In contrast to common perception,fever is intermittent in PTB and doesn’t commonl occur in the afternoon.

HEMOPTYSIS is more associated with non-TB respiratory disease than PTB.

LABORATORY DIAGNOSIS

Most important test to request for a person with clinical signs and symptoms suggestive of PTB

· SPUTUM EXAMINATION FOR A.F.P. / DIRECT MICROSCOPY

TEST to diagnose TB:

· AFP Microscopy (sure if you have PTB)

· Mycobacterial culture ( 100%)

· Chest X-ray ( Doubt)

· Purified Protein Delipathy skin testing ( doubt)

· Drug susceptibility

Edited by Maribel-R18
  • 2 weeks later...
Better have a gastroenterologist look at that. I recommend Dr. Peter Sy sa PGH, Metro and Cardinal. Pag na clear yan at walang problema sa ulcer you can try Chinese medicine - not the over the counter kind, but a real doctor.

Kouji,

Do you know the schedule of Dr. Sy at PGH?

The levels of acid secretion in the stomach are highest during the late night or early morning.

Try taking 150 mg of Ranitidine at bedtime for two weeks and if you smoke try to quit, also decrease your oily food intake, coffee and dark soda.

How about drinking a glass of milk before i sleep? Will it work?

NO, please stay away from the milk!

A very common misconception is that milk will neutralize the acid in the stomach.

This is one of the things you should avoid.

Milk becomes rancid in the stomach and will make things worse.

If anything, you can drink some soda water, the carbonation (H2CO3) will help neutralize the acid.

If you smoke, now would be a good time to quit.

Stay away from the coffee, tea, and dark colored softdrinks as well.

NO, please stay away from the milk!

A very common misconception is that milk will neutralize the acid in the stomach.

This is one of the things you should avoid.

Milk becomes rancid in the stomach and will make things worse.

If anything, you can drink some soda water, the carbonation (H2CO3) will help neutralize the acid.

If you smoke, now would be a good time to quit.

Stay away from the coffee, tea, and dark colored softdrinks as well.

Green Lantern,

I don't smoke. What drinks do you recomend that have carbonation(H2CO3)?I once have a doctor in binondo take my pulse at the hands and he told me that my stomach is weak. Is this the same as the acidity in my stomach? Can this be cure?