40 Something

I just turned 40. Guys or girls of same age or even older please give ideas what to expect and things to do in the 40 something age. What's the good and bad side? Are there any pitfalls to avoid? Any exciting things in store? How did you guys hold up? Please share experiences for benefit of those entering or who are at this milestone age. For those who made it . . . kudos! And thanks in advance.

Congrats you're 47 now! :D

• Like (+1) 1

I just turned 40. Guys or girls of same age or even older please give ideas what to expect and things to do in the 40 something age. What's the good and bad side? Are there any pitfalls to avoid? Any exciting things in store? How did you guys hold up? Please share experiences for benefit of those entering or who are at this milestone age. For those who made it . . . kudos! And thanks in advance.

Turning 60 next year. 5 year stroke survivor. I play singles tennis every 2nd day. Keep in shape. do an activity you love to do. Don't sit around. Eat for sustenance and eat healthy. Drink moderately. ED is natural. I have a 29yr GF. sex doesnt have to be penetration all the time. Enjoy. P.s. lots of money also helps :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

A 40 something guy can be satisfied with 1 round but at the same time due to experience can make his partner cum multiple times... 1:5

Korek! Kaya nga I prefer younger guys. A late 20s to early 30s guy can do the same quality with numerous rounds.

A 40 something guy can be satisfied with 1 round but at the same time due to experience can make his partner cum multiple times... 1:5

Korek! Kaya nga I prefer younger guys. A late 20s to early 30s guy can do the same quality with numerous rounds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 5:16 PM, X-23 said:

Funny that old men prefer younger women and old women prefer younger men. Lugi ang younger women cause old men 1 round na lang ang kaya gawin. ✌️

hmmm; depends nman- 40 something guys who are in tiptop shape can still do a minimum 3 to 5 pops and make their partner cum more than 7x pa nga... and- there are younger guys who can't keep their pegos up long enuff.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...