Your Definition Of Coolness..
Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:32 PM
This can be any thing, situation, or person. you can post 1 or as many as you want.
For me, here are some of my definitions of coolness...
1) Al Pacino in his role in "Any Given Sunday" and "Scarface"
2) A girl who can punch a guy in the face or knows self defense moves (basta hindi tomboy)
3) Tapered 2 button pin-striped suits
4) Fully restored Mitsubishi box-type lancers and '92 Galant VR4 GTIs
5) My college Logic Prof who goes out with us tuwing gimmicks but teaches well in class
6) My parents who are still sweet to each other until today
7) Rayban Aviators (or kahit japeks pero ganun yung style)
8) Anyone who can keep a secret
9) Anyone who can end a fight but never provokes it
10) Lime 88 in Mandaluyong - Nice music, cheap beer, "homey" ambiance, and delicious food
Share kayo din
Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:52 AM
I think :
Eddie Garcia is cool
Anthony hopkins is cool
1. My dad: he's the coolest, he likes to collect vintage cars, is a hot shot lawyer during his days but stayed in the suburbs to take care of me.
2. My cousin the gynecologist : not only he tells me his frustrations at work, ( splattered water on his face while checking out some girl's vagina during labor time) he always make me laugh, nope he doesnt talk to me about the birds and the bees, he bought me my first pocket book, Michael jackson..Really!
3. My boyfriend Andy : (i'm so fixated with the letter A) He's wonderful and terrific to be with. He's my bestfriend and we have a lot of fun together.
Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:16 PM
1. Rogelio de la Rosa - The suit, nobody wears it like the man.
2. Leopoldo Salcedo - The profile; the man is totally unflappable
3. Tony Santos Sr. - Intensity personified
4. Dolphy - Being funny makes him the sexiest octogenarian around
5. Eddie Garcia - Most guys his age need steroid shots to walk much less do what he's doing
6. Fernando Poe Jr. - The king, real tough guy, still does not use profanities. Legend has it that one time he invited Macario Boy Asistio to a gun duel.
7. Lo Waist Gang - The original cooky gang.
8. Dindo Fernando - Remember the roles only he could make credible? col alecante?
9. Vic Silayan - The voice (There was some agonized soul searching in choosing between him and Joonie Gamboa but since he's Chat's father...)
10. Van de Leon - Gave villain roles respectability
11. Mario Montenegro - Remember Sakay, he's the man.
12. Rod Navarro - The only man who could pull off the line “Eto ang pera, alipustahin mo ang sarili mo!”
13. Pancho Magalona - The man is so cool, his son Francis is a poor substitute.
14. Max Alvarado - The man we love to hate
15. Rita Gomez - The coolest person ever to grace phil cinema is not a man. The original gay icon, she appeared in a sexy film when she was in her forties and was still sizzling. She was so cool, she made the effervescent Elvira Manahan look like a bubbling teener.
Edited by gadalej, 22 September 2008 - 03:42 PM.
Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:55 AM
Apple - marketing innovation with pizazz.
Nissan - er, it's all about air conditioning.
Keanu Reeves - whoa. 'nuff said.
Music - sounds that move you.
Technology - endless possibilities.
Movies - the other window to the soul.
Comics - way ahead of their time.
Internet - the oyster, redefined.
Gaming consoles - unadulterated fun (blood and gore optional.)
Mike Myers - groovy, baby.
Art - cool's progenitor.
Slang - sign o' the times.
Graffiti - modern-day cave drawings.
MTC - M-aking T-houghts C-ool (again.)
Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:27 PM
Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:52 PM
Saying uplifting words like superb! incredible! fantastic
fat body & groovy personality
A person who can still pop some good jokes even his pressure
Car with crappy body but monster set-up (they call it sleeper)
Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:56 PM
Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:29 PM
Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:38 PM
Eric Stoltz in Some Kind of Wonderful
chuck taylors, adidas superstar yung una, Old Levis basta comfot fit, the ones that you find in ukay ukay and punk boots Doc Martens. cool T-shirts, hoodies.
Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:40 PM
Edited by Defiant, 19 March 2009 - 02:42 PM.
Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:27 PM
Posted 16 April 2009 - 11:01 AM
Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:46 PM
will not back down even in the world goes against him if he knows he is right
has a genuine desire to help the weak and oppressed
is dependable and a problem-solver
is persuasive and can sway the hearts and minds of people
can go well with people from all walks of life
is relentlessly pursuing his desire to be better
Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:19 PM
the edge of U2.
surfboard na hinahagis-hagis.
being calm after crashing his best car.
Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:25 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users