189 replies to this topic

#1 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:43 PM

Any thoughts on this place? Good and discrete parking, reasonable rates (only P360 for three hours). Facilities are passable.

#2 happyknappy

happyknappy

drinkin' margaritas and bangin' seņoritas!

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1299 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:03 PM

ok ang short time :cool: pero mahal ang 12 hours 1360 more or less :huh:

#3 hitman531ph

hitman531ph

Retired Clubman

• Ambassador
  • 17321 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:00 PM

Well, 360 for a 3 hour bang is ok. But the place is quite smelly as carpets are not properly cleaned and the aircon sometimes conk out because the aircons are the Fedders aircons of the 70s with a round air vent. And even the TVs sometime don't work too.

Basement parking is spacious though.

Incidentally, the I-Love-you-behbeh-scandal video took place at Camelot.

#4 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:17 PM

Well, 360 for a 3 hour bang is ok. But the place is quite smelly as carpets are not properly cleaned and the aircon sometimes conk out because the aircons are the Fedders aircons of the 70s with a round air vent. And even the TVs sometime don't work too.

Basement parking is spacious though.

Incidentally, the I-Love-you-behbeh-scandal video took place at Camelot.

Sir hitman, I am not aware about this scandal. Did it involve hidden cameras and the like? When did it happen? Sorry if I sound a bit desperate since I am a regular here? Any particular room that I should avoid? Appreciate any tip/info from your end. :(

#5 hitman531ph

hitman531ph

Retired Clubman

• Ambassador
  • 17321 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:26 PM

The I-Love-you-behbeh scandal did not involve hidden cameras. It was about two lovers where the guy recorded the birthday greeting, i-love-you's, foreplay, sex, after-sex birthday gimmick with friends in Timog/Tomas Morato area and another sex session on video.

The room is unmistakeably Camelot. Too bad about the girl. She seemed like a nice girl who loved the wrong guy. The guy allegedly spread the video in the Internet after breaking up.

Anyways, going back...

Camelot has no hidden cameras. Spacious basement parking makes it discreet. I used to frequent the Camelot too. But not anymore.

Sogo Banawe is my new favorite place now. You can also check out that thread for more info.

#6 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:45 PM

The I-Love-you-behbeh scandal did not involve hidden cameras. It was about two lovers where the guy recorded the birthday greeting, i-love-you's, foreplay, sex, after-sex birthday gimmick with friends in Timog/Tomas Morato area and another sex session on video.

The room is unmistakeably Camelot. Too bad about the girl. She seemed like a nice girl who loved the wrong guy. The guy allegedly spread the video in the Internet after breaking up.

Anyways, going back...

Camelot has no hidden cameras. Spacious basement parking makes it discreet. I used to frequent the Camelot too. But not anymore.

Sogo Banawe is my new favorite place now. You can also check out that thread for more info.

Thank you very much for the clarification :D Anyway, the rooms now are better. The 70's aircon are already gone and most of the rooms now do not have carpets. The ones with carpets are really not smelly. They must have made the improvements due to the stiff competition. Anyway, I'll try out Sogo Banawe one of these days. :cool:

#7 FF

FF

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1771 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:36 PM

Thank you very much for the clarification :D Anyway, the rooms now are better. The 70's aircon are already gone and most of the rooms now do not have carpets. The ones with carpets are really not smelly. They must have made the improvements due to the stiff competition. Anyway, I'll try out Sogo Banawe one of these days. :cool:

any port in the storm. maganda to-dits eh yung discreet parking area sa ilalim. and for P 360 ... you can get a lot of bangs IN ! :evil:

#8 SFBOY48

SFBOY48

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:anything and everything that stimulates growth, awareness, friendships and FUN.

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:50 PM

HEY GUYS... you sound like you know where to have fun. I AM A NEWBIE. CAN YOU HELP A NEWBIE OUT?

I M IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA NOW. WILL B IN MANILA END OF SEPT.

WHERE ARE THE BETTER LOW COST CONDOTEL,GUESTHOUSE,FULL FURNISHED STUDIO?

PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE OUT. im filipino/chinese born in manila and raised in SAN FRAN.

sfboy48

#9 caleb

caleb

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:just about anything that interest you ....

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:02 PM

Sir hitman, I am not aware about this scandal. Did it involve hidden cameras and the like? When did it happen? Sorry if I sound a bit desperate since I am a regular here? Any particular room that I should avoid? Appreciate any tip/info from your end. :(

:hypocritesmiley: hahahaaa.... ala lang ....

#10 jc2k1

jc2k1

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 01:49 PM

san ba to? can anyone give me directions? wer in tomas morato b to

#11 inurdreams

inurdreams

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:11 PM

Sir, wala sya sa tomas morato. Its behind or to the side of (depends where you consider front) abs cbn area lang po. malapit sa pepetons, etc, I know how to get there but not the street names...

Edited by inurdreams, 24 September 2006 - 03:12 PM.

#12 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 05:31 PM

Camelot, its in the corner of Mother Ignacia and Scout Albano malapit sa ABS-CBN. Let's say you're coming from Quezon Ave corner Timog heading towards EDSA. Take a right when you reach Mercury Drug Store and Crossings Dept Store. The name of that street is Sct. Borromeo. From there, its the second street (Panay is the first followed by Mother Ignacia) , then you make a left. It's about 100-150 meters away on your right. You won't miss it, it looks like a palace.

The important thing is to get on Mother Ignacia. Famous landmarks on this street are Burger King, Sly, Pepeton's, ABS-CBN, Janus. Its the onloy palace along this street. Have fun :D

#13 jc2k1

jc2k1

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

Camelot, its in the corner of Mother Ignacia and Scout Albano malapit sa ABS-CBN. Let's say you're coming from Quezon Ave corner Timog heading towards EDSA. Take a right when you reach Mercury Drug Store and Crossings Dept Store. The name of that street is Sct. Borromeo. From there, its the second street (Panay is the first followed by Mother Ignacia) , then you make a left. It's about 100-150 meters away on your right. You won't miss it, it looks like a palace.

The important thing is to get on Mother Ignacia. Famous landmarks on this street are Burger King, Sly, Pepeton's, ABS-CBN, Janus. Its the onloy palace along this street. Have fun :D

thank u sir prince :cool:

#14 inurdreams

inurdreams

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 10:12 PM

thank u sir prince :cool:

Make sure ren basement parking ka if you plan to do some "short time." Regular guests are parked above and go to the reception... short timers... basement.. and deal with the roomboys na. Rooms are not that great.. don't expect working TVs...etc.. if you are in hurry ren.. make sure you have enough change... so you can pay the exact amount (pay first policy for short time) and get on your merry f..k.ng way :evil:

#15 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 10:08 AM

Make sure ren basement parking ka if you plan to do some "short time." Regular guests are parked above and go to the reception... short timers... basement.. and deal with the roomboys na. Rooms are not that great.. don't expect working TVs...etc.. if you are in hurry ren.. make sure you have enough change... so you can pay the exact amount (pay first policy for short time) and get on your merry f..k.ng way :evil:

Couldn't agree more :rolleyes:

#16 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 06:35 PM

Just came from this place this afternoon. It looks like they have started replacing their TV sets. May TCL na sila, new and working. I hope they start changing the towels also he he

#17 maniak

maniak

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 11:42 PM

ang sir william's hotel wala bang short time?

#18 aladdin

aladdin

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:39 AM

the towels are really dirty and they smell something funny

we checked-in as regular guest and paid 1,700 per day

#19 maldita_overload

maldita_overload

orangesky's fallen angel

• Ambassador
  • 9302 posts
  • Interests:* people watching * random conversations over coffee * chuck taylor * observing the vicious cycle of falling in and out of love * daydreaming about being a Jedi *

Posted 14 October 2006 - 05:13 AM

it's not that bad. i mean for 360 pesos, what do you expect?

:D

#20 princeracket

princeracket

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:11 AM

the towels are really dirty and they smell something funny

we checked-in as regular guest and paid 1,700 per day

Aladdin, bakit ang mahal? Overnight ba? Camelot is really not the place for a regular hotel stay. Pang-quickie lang. So sorry about your experience :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)