liars and users!!!

#3182 Kritpa

Kritpa

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 04:23 PM

Narcisistang babae. Pinakadelikado sa lahat.

#3183 vasyl

vasyl

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:25 AM

papasa load kht 50 lng
  • Pst likes this

#3184 9zkals

9zkals

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:57 AM

avoid those who are feeling maganda , and mataas masyado tingin sa sarili

id rather date someone who is humble

#3185 babymaker

babymaker

ProLife

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts
  • Interests:Doing good things.

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:21 AM

Narcisistang babae. Pinakadelikado sa lahat.

Yup, the ones with zero empathy.

#3186 Cosmic66

Cosmic66

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:52 AM

yung hipon na pretty at heart 

#3187 Brian214

Brian214

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

Inconsiderate, self-centered, narcissitic, manipulative, close-minded, "I'm always right", nagging b1tch. Stay the f()ck away from them.. if you are already with one, run you fool!

#3188 babymaker

babymaker

ProLife

• (11) Wyld
  • 1,845 posts
  • Interests:Doing good things.

Posted 03 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

If you are looking for a WIFE... don't get whores.  You cannot turn a whore into a housewife.  That saying was true then as it is now.

• Pst likes this

#3189 brazzerboy

brazzerboy

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:30 PM

Nagger, liars and social climbers

Indeed, some women just can't help but lie to make themselves feel good. I was able to see the FB profile of my two former regular spa therapists. I used to have so much respect for them due to the quality of their service and their attitude towards their work. But all of that changed when I saw the things that they were posting online. The one (who is already retired) keeps on posting nasty stuff towards an active spa therapist including some derogatory words, while constantly bragging about her decent work. The other one (who is still active) keeps on posting pictures of her newly purchased car, signature watch, and other luxury items  while also bragging about being sort of an independent woman. She also keeps on making statements about self-acceptance and self-image. That would not be a problem if I didn't know how she looked like prior to her skin whitening and other procedures done to her nose, tummy, buttocks, and breasts. In the end, I realized that both of them are just fake inside and out. 

#3190 t0ya

t0ya

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:57 PM

Meron akong fubu. Madalas gusto magpalibre. Tapos mahilig magparinig na gusto ng mga ganitong bagay. Tapos gusto laging tama. Then on time nalaman niya na may iba akong ka fubu nagalit siya at manloloko daw ako na on the first place may BF siya na indi niya maiwan sa kung anong dahilan.

#3191 mrbig86

mrbig86

6-Stringed Bassist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers, movies, video games, sex, business, exercise, mountain biking, long drives, travel, investing

Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:33 PM

Gold diggers - you'll hear all kinds of lies, all kinds of half-assed laughter and stories just to get your attention. Not to mention the excruciating view watching them try their hardest to blend in with the rest of the crowd. :ohmy:

#3192 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:35 PM

avoid those who are feeling maganda , and mataas masyado tingin sa sarili

Almost dated one but all plans were no go. Hehe. 

#3193 maxi torres

maxi torres

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1,142 posts
  • Interests:Bicolana

Posted 19 September 2019 - 04:36 PM

mga Bihag

#3194 9zkals

9zkals

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:23 PM

Almost dated one but all plans were no go. Hehe. 

Hehe thats good for you bro , Id rather go with somebody humble and game than ung nag papa hard to get pa and mataas tingin sa sarili. Life is short. Just imho. :)

#3195 kannon

kannon

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:04 AM

I'm at a point in life where I already accepted the fact that women will always take your money into consideration. Heck, I'd be quite angry if my sister or daughter married a broke bloke. In fact, it's probably not enough that the guy has enough to pay the bills, dapat enough for an upper middle class life.

With that, I always date with the assumption that women take my financial capacity into consideration, I'm okay with that. Ang importante lang ay it's not the only consideration for her and she remains loyal.

In reality, it's very very difficult to distinguish gold diggers from practical women. Can you believe there are even young professionals who date multiple men simultaneously for the money despite earning six digits? Kaya you will always wonder how these IG girls are affording all their lavish trips and lifestyles which even a 100k salary cant afford.

Anyway ang rule ko sa women, I dont mind spending on her basta first, necessity siya and second it ends with her (hindi tipong pati friends at family nya pag gagastusan). Yung mga eat out, I always pay at maliit na bagay lang yan. Mga gifts, its okay for special occassions.

Women to avoid? Dalawa lang from my experience. Una ay yung mga may matinding daddy issues. Root of all problems yan. Selosa, malandi, pathological liar, outbursts, nothing good ever comes out of it unless she resolves it by herself. Second ay yung mga babae na ang materialistic ambitions far exceed her potential earning capacity. Pag ang gf mo ay smsweldo lang ng say 20k at wala naman ginagawa to improve her career pero nangangarap magka 20M na bahay at mag abroad 4x a year, well ikaw sasagot nun at pag di mo yun madeliver maghahanap lang din iyan ng iba or magwawala lagi sayo.

Remember, kahit gaano ka pa ka in love, keep your financial wits. Kahit asawa mo pwede ka nga iiwan. Ang ipon mo at least nandyan para iligtas ka in times of need. Never spend more than 10% of your networth with a girl youre dating pa lang.

Edited by kannon, 24 September 2019 - 12:10 AM.

#3196 BeardedGent1968

BeardedGent1968

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:45 AM

Who compare you to their past

#3197 Führer

Führer

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:I dont need a romantic relationship
    I just wanna do what lovers do in bed.

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:42 PM

1. The FBI / NBI - yung grabe ka imbestigahan
2. The Gatling gun (nagger)
3. Pa fall, para magamit ka
4. Yung one of the boys daw,yun pala mahilig din lang talaga sa tite
5. Materialistic son of a bitch

#3198 mrbig86

mrbig86

6-Stringed Bassist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers, movies, video games, sex, business, exercise, mountain biking, long drives, travel, investing

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

Someone who's attracted to powerful men.

I met one MILF before who was attracted to powerful men - mostly politicians. We had amazing sex but I dumped her when I found out pinipilahan pala siya ng mga pulitiko sa Lucena.

#3199 bigboy691

bigboy691

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 11:08 PM

Attitude.Demanding.Plastic.

#3200 Pst

Pst

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:54 AM

Sinungaling di consistent sa mga kwento makapanghuthot lang, Puro hingi at utos, Pasosyal, Materialistic, Plastik, at Mabaho ang pempem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users