#1 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

Hi All, 

Created this topic to share thoughts and ideas about everything under the sun. :D

Every problem has a solution. Everyone can share problems, life experiences, mysteries and anything arises in your thoughts. We can solve everything because everyone of us can be a Detective. Cheers  ;)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

- Shinichi Kudo, qouting Sherlock Holmes from The Sign of the Four.

#2 k E i J i 👻

k E i J i 👻

🔥Cyprian🔥

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts
  • Location:🌹SpaAichi🌹- #6 Sct.Borrromeo St.Brgy.South Triangle Quezon City.†
  • Interests:"I just want to make you happy,with a lots of love 💏 and shitload orgasms."😎

Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:38 AM

Woah.. Congrats..
You made it.. :D

"If the sun is in space..why is there light on earth but not in space.?" :D haha

#3 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

Woah.. Congrats..
You made it.. :D

"If the sun is in space..why is there light on earth but not in space.?" :D haha

Thanks Ms. Savea for visiting this page, its an honor 😁

Well, scientifically there is light in space its just that sun cant cover the entire solar system. Its like putting a lighted candle in the middle of a 30 square meter room. The size of the earth is smaller compare to the solar system thats why a little amount of light from the sun can make the earth brighter place than the outer space 😅

#4 temurlenk

temurlenk

halina't kumandong sakin

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Food, Movies, Handicrafts, Art, Animation, Painting Photography, Books, Travel, etc.

Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

Hi, congrats on your room. I'd also like to add that yes there is light in space (depending on which part of space). If you go above the Earth's atmosphere it is actually brighter there than on land because there is no atmosphere to filter the light and radiation coming from the sun. Astronauts who venture out of their spacecraft need to wear specially coated visors to protect them from the extreme brightness of the sun which can cause blindness.

#5 k E i J i 👻

k E i J i 👻

🔥Cyprian🔥

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1198 posts
  • Interests:"I just want to make you happy,with a lots of love 💏 and shitload orgasms."😎

Music,Movies,Stories,Food,Late night conversations,Nature,Romance,Fitness,Sexcapades,Adventures,Discoveries Love and Learnings
    😊😘😚😍

Nice guys, Shy type, Masculine Scent,Sense of humor, Funny to be with, Straightforwarded,Adams Apple 😊😁

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

Thanks Ms. Savea for visiting this page, its an honor
Well, scientifically there is light in space its just that sun cant cover the entire solar system. Its like putting a lighted candle in the middle of a 30 square meter room. The size of the earth is smaller compare to the solar system thats why a little amount of light from the sun can make the earth brighter place than the outer space

Hi, congrats on your room. I'd also like to add that yes there is light in space (depending on which part of space). If you go above the Earth's atmosphere it is actually brighter there than on land because there is no atmosphere to filter the light and radiation coming from the sun. Astronauts who venture out of their spacecraft need to wear specially coated visors to protect them from the extreme brightness of the sun which can cause blindness.

Wow, okay then.. convinced.. Haha :D

#6 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:10 PM

Cool! thanks for the added information

#7 mr.you

mr.you

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

Everyone is the main character of their own life 😉

If you made mistake, learn from it.
If you fall, stand up.
If dont understand, ask.

Be the author of your own life, dont let others control your life. If you think you made a wrong decision then feel sorry but dont let that wrong decision owns you, instead learn from it. No one is perfect, everyone commits mistake. Cheers 😉

#8 mr.you

mr.you

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:45 AM

Ok Ed Sheeran your songs will be my Playlist today 🙂😎

#9 k E i J i 👻

k E i J i 👻

🔥Cyprian🔥

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1198 posts

😊😘😚😍

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:16 AM

May kilala akong ganito haha..

Attached Files

• mr.you likes this

#10 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:31 AM

HAHAHA 😅

#11 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

Everyone is the main character of their own life
If you made mistake, learn from it.
If you fall, stand up.
If dont understand, ask.
Be the author of your own life, dont let others control your life. If you think you made a wrong decision then feel sorry but dont let that wrong decision owns you, instead learn from it. No one is perfect, everyone commits mistake. Cheers

Thank you. Recently i have made the mistake of wanting to learn so much about someone, to the point that the girl got creeped out/pissed with me and now when i talk to her it feels a bit awkward. i wanted to ask for forgiveness but only God can tell how it goes... i dont have a gift for words, so il probably fail if we talk directly about this... i wonder how we can solve this...

p.s.: im a fan of detective conan..

#12 mr.you

mr.you

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:52 PM

Thank you. Recently i have made the mistake of wanting to learn so much about someone, to the point that the girl got creeped out/pissed with me and now when i talk to her it feels a bit awkward. i wanted to ask for forgiveness but only God can tell how it goes... i dont have a gift for words, so il probably fail if we talk directly about this... i wonder how we can solve this...

p.s.: im a fan of detective conan..

Hello shiningstage,

Thank you for dropping by. I dont see anything wrong in wanting to learn so much about someone. Basically, if you like someone you will do anything to know her better. You will ask different questions like her favorites in different aspects and you will stalk her in social media (dont deny eveyone is doing this 😝😅). But I think the main reason why she creeped/pissed off, just 2 reasons:

1. She dont like you, because if she does she will not get angry or anything.
2. She is interested with you but got irritated in your way. I have no idea of what you do to know more about her, but 1 thing girls dont want in getting to know each other stage is theyre being pressured, yung masyadong mabilis ang pangyayari gusto agad agad 😅.

well, thats just my opinion base on my experience. Dont worry time will tell if you two will be okay in the future. Hindi naman ganun kalala yung away nyo 😅 magkakaayos din kayo 😁

#13 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Hello shiningstage,
Thank you for dropping by. I dont see anything wrong in wanting to learn so much about someone. Basically, if you like someone you will do anything to know her better. You will ask different questions like her favorites in different aspects and you will stalk her in social media (dont deny eveyone is doing this ). But I think the main reason why she creeped/pissed off, just 2 reasons:
1. She dont like you, because if she does she will not get angry or anything.
2. She is interested with you but got irritated in your way. I have no idea of what you do to know more about her, but 1 thing girls dont want in getting to know each other stage is theyre being pressured, yung masyadong mabilis ang pangyayari gusto agad agad .
well, thats just my opinion base on my experience. Dont worry time will tell if you two will be okay in the future. Hindi naman ganun kalala yung away nyo magkakaayos din kayo

Ang galing mo haha. #2 probably. Nagbrowse kasi ako sa mga ibang accounts niya sa mga facebook, MTC, and the like... And with my blabbermouth, i told her about it and jn pala, she didnt want me to know about those things pala... :( Yeah. Her birthday is soon and though i cant meet her on that day (because i have fever for 9 days na), sana matuwa siya sa pag greet ko.. (pero i probably cant do much more than dressing up well and vidchatting)

Di naman ako nagmamadali... i see her as my close friend kasi, pero nagkamali ako na masyado ako naobsess(parang stalking) in wanting to know about her by using those means. Even more hurtful is the fact na ako yung nagkamali and nagcause nito, which is why it is harder to accept... I know you said that all experiences should not tie us down and that we should learn from them...

But it's just that this is my first conscious effort in a wrong way in trying to be close to someone... But i overdid it. :(

#14 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

since i couldnt edit my previous post, continuation here. edit: looking at her social media, parang stalking.. sht bullseye ka pala dun.

i've never been good at breakups, because i invest myself wholly when i do something. As of now, hindi ko alam ano gagawin ko, but the girl replies naman, but considerably shorter messages, compared to before... as of now im not sure how long i'd last, parang nasira yung mundo ko haha.. sighhhhh.

#15 mr.you

mr.you

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

Ang galing mo haha. #2 probably. Nagbrowse kasi ako sa mga ibang accounts niya sa mga facebook, MTC, and the like... And with my blabbermouth, i told her about it and jn pala, she didnt want me to know about those things pala... :( Yeah. Her birthday is soon and though i cant meet her on that day (because i have fever for 9 days na), sana matuwa siya sa pag greet ko.. (pero i probably cant do much more than dressing up well and vidchatting)

Di naman ako nagmamadali... i see her as my close friend kasi, pero nagkamali ako na masyado ako naobsess(parang stalking) in wanting to know about her by using those means. Even more hurtful is the fact na ako yung nagkamali and nagcause nito, which is why it is harder to accept... I know you said that all experiences should not tie us down and that we should learn from them...

But it's just that this is my first conscious effort in a wrong way in trying to be close to someone... But i overdid it. :(

Like what you said she has MTC account(you know what I mean, if not please correct me) shes just afraid that those information will leak, thats why she dont want you to know those information. You need to understand her in that aspect, its not that she dont trust you, shes just being careful. If you want to gain her trust show her that your intention is pure and you just want to be close to her. Do something that will make her trust you and with that I know time will come she will openly tell you everything about her.

Konting advice lang 😅 Dont attached yourself to her too much. Consider that its not always happy ending. Consider that it might fail in the end (Im not being rude or something just stating the possibilities). At first, sobrang saya ng feeling then slowly you will like her because of her amazing characteristics, dami mo pang nalaman na sobrang parehos kayo sa mga bagay bagay and starting to get deeper, deeper feelings about her.

may mga times na lagi mo syang naiisip.
nagwoworry ka pag may post sya sa social media na negative.
Pag hindi sya nagreply sayo mapaparanoid ka kasi baka galit na sya or something.
Yung tipong kung pwede lang lagi kayo magkasama
tapos pag magkasama kayo yun yung pinakamasayang moment para sayo
Yung tipong hindi nyo namamalayan yung oras sa dami ng kwento nyo sa isat isa
tapos pagnagdadrama, makita mo lang sya ok na

ang sya diba but we are not thinking it will end, it not last forever because the reality is youre not meant to be for each other.

Lol. I got carried away.. I not saying you two will end up nothing Im just stating the possibility that it will happen so magtira ka sa sarili mo baka mahirapan ka mag move on pag dumating yung time na yun 😅

#16 sleepingfox

sleepingfox

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:53 PM

Like what you said she has MTC account(you know what I mean, if not please correct me) shes just afraid that those information will leak, thats why she dont want you to know those information. You need to understand her in that aspect, its not that she dont trust you, shes just being careful. If you want to gain her trust show her that your intention is pure and you just want to be close to her. Do something that will make her trust you and with that I know time will come she will openly tell you everything about her.
Konting advice lang Dont attached yourself to her too much. Consider that its not always happy ending. Consider that it might fail in the end (Im not being rude or something just stating the possibilities). At first, sobrang saya ng feeling then slowly you will like her because of her amazing characteristics, dami mo pang nalaman na sobrang parehos kayo sa mga bagay bagay and starting to get deeper, deeper feelings about her.
may mga times na lagi mo syang naiisip.
nagwoworry ka pag may post sya sa social media na negative.
Pag hindi sya nagreply sayo mapaparanoid ka kasi baka galit na sya or something.
Yung tipong kung pwede lang lagi kayo magkasama
tapos pag magkasama kayo yun yung pinakamasayang moment para sayo
Yung tipong hindi nyo namamalayan yung oras sa dami ng kwento nyo sa isat isa
tapos pagnagdadrama, makita mo lang sya ok na
ang sya diba but we are not thinking it will end, it not last forever because the reality is youre not meant to be for each other.
Lol. I got carried away.. I not saying you two will end up nothing Im just stating the possibility that it will happen so magtira ka sa sarili mo baka mahirapan ka mag move on pag dumating yung time na yun

natuwa ako sa pag basa ng reply mo. eto yung post na tipong pag linagay sa fb, mava-viral. yes i especially capitalized MTC para mabasa mo, which i expected you to notice, and we both know what that means. And also, syempre we also want to know if shes still active kaya tayo nagchecheck, pero i dont confront/pry into that. Trust nalang. Pero starting earlier, di ko na nga binabasa yung mga posts niya sa mtc and dun sa isa pang forum.. and even if i do, i dont mention those things na rin. kasi feel ko, she wants to forget those things when magkasama kami.. sayang pagod lang babasahin ko posts tapos secret lang pala haynako, wag nalang. Yeah, mahirap na part ung gaining trust talaga...

Sigh.. onga eh mahirap talaga pag naaattach tayo sa ibang tao, but that's just how i am kasi, i do things seriously and wholeheartedly...(normally) nung umpisa parang wala wala lang... pero apparently this is something different and im still trying to cope with this pa... i know rin na milagro yun kailangan para maging ako yung forever niya, pero it just hurts na nagstart yung problema because of me. and hindi ko alam kung paano ko maayos, if at all, this situation. Self-blame kumbaga. Hayz, sakit. :(

Pero, i think that meeting her might be something God has decided for me, because dahil sakanya, naaalala ko ulit manalangin kay Lord, una para sa mga bagay bagay, at nung huli na, like now, for peace of mind and growth.

Regarding dun sa tula/rant mo, lahat tinamaan mo, lahat nangyari. Parang kang manghuhula. (serious) im also not sure what will happen from here on, pero sana time will help... Hirapan talaga ako haha.

Thank you sa advice mo, i will probably leave a little of myself, pray to God, and hope for the best sa situation na ito.. sa mga mtc members na makabasa nito, please wish/pray for the best in my situation..(more importantly, yung low fever ko which is ongoing for 9 days na ata.. para makagawa na me ng bagay bagay para sakanya for a start) Thanks!

#17 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:07 AM

When youre so worried about someone thinking that she cant handle those things but after talking to her thats when you realize she is mentally, emotionally and physically stronger of what you think 😅.

When you are motivated, you can do everything 😉

People often say that motivation doesnt last. Well, neither does bathing - thats why we recommend it daily.

#18 z.e.r.o

z.e.r.o

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

Have you ever had the urge feeling of telling someone ..
"don't leave me lonely cause' I need you."

When you miss someone and cant stop thinking of her every minute 😢

#19 mr.you

mr.you

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

Westlife playlist for today 😎😌

#20 k E i J i 👻

k E i J i 👻

🔥Cyprian🔥

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1198 posts

😊😘😚😍

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

Haha galing galing naman punong tagapayo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Everything under the Sun, Love, Rules of the society, Overcome Depression, Success, Control your on Life, Destiny, Romantic, Detective, mystery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users