sinong mahilig sa Lego dito....noon at ngayon. I used to have them when I was a kid. Recently I purchased a Lego Star Wars B-Wing fighter and I fell in love again. Meron ba ditong may Millenium Falcon, yung 5000+ pieces na Lego set? I'm planning kaso $500 dollars....pero astig! Also may Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal Lego sets....pwedeng decoration sa bahay. The most advanced is Mindstorms NXT...parang Technic pero programmable sa computer...complete with sensors and motors...a must for robotics fans!

Meron sa Hobbes and Landes Rockwell. P35,000 sya. Ang laki ng box. Meron din dun yung AT-AT which comes at the same price. Mostly hard to find sets ata meron sila eh.

i still have my lego with me. buo prn ngyn ung spyrius robot ko and nakadisplay sa cabinet hehe.

but i heard wala n daw pumpapasok n lego products sa philippines kasi wala n daw bumibili...

Dami pa ako nakita last weekend. You may want to visit your nearest toyland to see the new releases of Lego. Actually I was even able to see Legos that nagcrossovered with Transformers eh. Astig!

i still have my lego with me. buo prn ngyn ung spyrius robot ko and nakadisplay sa cabinet hehe.

but i heard wala n daw pumpapasok n lego products sa philippines kasi wala n daw bumibili...

I think the local distributor of Lego pretty much gave up. Does Gift Gate still bring in new sets? May Gift Gate pa ba? Parang di ko na sila napapansin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oooh! may available pa ba millennium falcon set? saan? tagal ko na di nakakakita nun... bili kaya ako... takes care of my star wars fix and my lego fix at the same time

Damn that Millennium Falcon set. Last I saw it was around 50K...

I recently bought a Darth Vader's TIE fighter (with figure) for about P2,500...

• 3 weeks later...

it's amusing comments here such as 'nuong bata pa ako meron ako nito' amusing to think that one time in our lives dumaan tayo sa Lego nuong kabataan natin hahaha. meron din akong Lego complete with battery operated pulleys, machine box , you can create ingenious machineries or invent something functional with those Legos. Ngayon, nilalaro ko na lang sa PSP ang Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Star Wars series and Lego Batman hahahaha

same as most of you, used to do this when i was younger. was into cars and motorcycles, yun lego technique (tama ba spelling?). honeslty i should have glued them together....di ko na sila makita ngayon....

am actually tempted to buy again, lalo na yung sa hobbes and landes....mejo mahal lang talaga.

will be going to the u.s. this summer with my son, one of our destinations is the lego land in carlsbad san diego....that will be nirvana for both of us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where can I purchase lost parts for my lego sets pinakialaman kasi ng son ko yung ferrari model may kulang na .

i think this is a good idea... lego could sell some parts for people who have lego before na kulang kulang na and would want to complete the set again..

• 2 months later...