How to continue a conversation with a girl you like on chat or in pers

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Show that you have brains.

If you finally have the courage to speak with someone reputed to have brains, show her that you can keep up with an intelligent conversation and not bore her with small talk.

Sure she may not reject you flat out, but she will easily tire of you and move on to the next supposedly more interesting guy

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/8/2015 at 3:00 PM, Alex_Corvis said:

Just ask a lot of questions ABOUT HER. Kahit ano, basta about her. Pero in a not too eager way na parang atat sa lahat ng lalabas sa bibig nya. Of course kelangan makinig ka and imomorize mga sinasabi nya, kasi pwede mo mapag tagpi tagpi yung details to be used as a topic for future convo :)

Just relax din and imagine you're talking to a friend, hindi crush.

Tama yun part na imemorize mo yun mga sinabi nya about her cause it is annoying yun paulit ulit na tanong. Only means you are not attentive and that’s a red flag for us.

Paano maging interesting, magkwento ka about yourself, mga line of interest mo (utang na loob wag puro ranting). Well, kung boring yan, syempre kakatamad na magreply. But definitely don’t be too interrogative na para kang imbestigador. Annoying din yun (at least for me).

Imagine mo pag nag aapply ka ng trabaho. Best foot forward muna syempre. Yun just be yourself okay lang yan kung attracted na yun girl sa yo.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Madvillain said:

don't be too eager....don't act too excited

and crush her ego right away!

if she acts like she's GOD'S GIFT TO MAN? GHOST THAT B**CH!!

Eto yun sagot sa how to NOT continue conversation with a girl you like on chat or in person 😂😂

1 hour ago, X-23 said:

Eto yun sagot sa how to NOT continue conversation with a girl you like on chat or in person 😂😂

I will explain.....if the guy acts like he is so excited to meet the woman, then the woman already has the power....but if a guy is chill and not be mindful of meeting the lady, then it's a matter of who wants it more...you can definitely message her but not GOOD MORNING, GOOD NIGHT (NO!!) set up the date as soon as possible, if she doesn't want it, it's not the end of the world!

of course you will say this counter, you're a woman LOL

16 hours ago, Madvillain said:

I will explain.....if the guy acts like he is so excited to meet the woman, then the woman already has the power....but if a guy is chill and not be mindful of meeting the lady, then it's a matter of who wants it more...you can definitely message her but not GOOD MORNING, GOOD NIGHT (NO!!) set up the date as soon as possible, if she doesn't want it, it's not the end of the world!

You are using the reverse psychology method. It may work or may backfire. Because if you act like you are not interested in her, then she might that this guy is not interested in me, so walang patutunguhan. It depends on the girl attitude. I think the better way is knowing her likes and dislikes. Swerte mo if you have the same interest tapos andami mong nalalaman, you may impress her. But if hindi kayo same ng interest maybe you can do some research on her interest para may topic kayo napag uusapan. Tama na wag sobrang atat, baka maisipan kang manyakis but still show her you are interested in her. Kahit pakonti konti. Hindi pareho ang ugali ng mga babae, so some diskarte will work while to others it wont. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, heisenberg069 said:

pano kung nagsabi or nagpahiwatig na ayaw nya makipagchat. magstop kana ba agad?

yes I believe so....I was taught (just recently) to give them space...if ayaw ka na niya ka chat, so be it...find someone who's willing to chat you everyday kahit mag reply ka man or hindi...

you're only battling a lost cause if she is not interested, if in case say, 1-2months she hits you up again with the "KUMUSTA KA NA?" just say, ano kailangan mo?? or BAKIT???

have the power to turn it around for her!

7 hours ago, heisenberg069 said:

pano kung nagsabi or nagpahiwatig na ayaw nya makipagchat. magstop kana ba agad?

Puwede hindi or puwede rin stop kana eh kung chat k nga nang chat wala naman kuwenta pinag uusapan niyo d kakatamad talaga mag chat

On 4/15/2022 at 6:27 AM, Madvillain said:

Yung hindi pa nga interesado si girl sa yo nangungulit ka na magdate, malamang basted  ka na agad not unless nagsend ka ng pic at sobrang pogi at fit mo. 😁😁

Maybe I am old school pa rin talaga. Showing me that he is interested by being consistent (hindi 2 days lang), may sense kausap, maganda din yun tips ni Alex at Mr. Big.

Yung isang tao dyan, 2 years ko na yata kausap, parang naging super friends na kami. Hindi kse sya makulit at hindi bastos though lagi nagpaparinig na gusto ako imeet eh kaso pandak kse sya eh. Haha! 

I'm not the world's greatest seducer but I can keep the convo going by listening sa girls then asking them questions, minsan magugulat sila sa akin na I remember details ng kwento nila (no matter how vague the memory surprised sila that I listen), kasi some of us don't really like doing that (admit it). That's how I keep convos, then dun mag-gogrow yung conversation and probably dun magkakakitaan ng mutual interests.

(Pero honestly ako gusto ko sa opposite ko)

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2022 at 6:27 AM, Madvillain said:

I cant imagine that this works in chat. It can work IRL, but i find it hard to believe it works in chat 😁

In dating apps, women usually chat with a lot men. More than the number of women that men chat with. That's why the most common complaint of women is "nakakatamad" or "nakakapagod" 😁

So, if you 
a.) show the slightest disinterest, or
b.) you dont pique her interest

then she'll drop you 😁