$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

Being lonely or happy is a decision one has to make...Example would be... If we are battered, and still allow our partner to continuously do it to you, it will be your choice to be desperate & eventually lonely... but if we decided to be happy, we can be capable of giving up this kind of relationship....Therefore, it all depends on us to decide..it's our choice to exercise our right...our freedom...because this is one of the greatest gifts God has given us ...the freewill...the freedom of choice...what matters though is how we make use of this choice....be it good or othewise, we should be reponsible for the outcome of our choice.....do i make sense??? :) :rolleyes:

" Unless we become responsible for all our good lucks & ill fortunes, we can never make it.." Anonymous

sa tingin mo ba, ano ang malakas? sex urge, heart, or mind?

hmmm.. ok.... this is just a point of few.

Ideally, mas masarap ang feeling pag you are making out with someone you love.

But I agree with Mike, sex and love are two different things.

Going to bed with someone doesn't mean that you are inlove or you love that person. There are some "moments" that you just want it, most of the time if you do it, the passion is not the same though

Pero, if you love your current partner and respects him (am talking about women) she can't afford to sleep around. Not unlike men, lalaki yan e, kahit anong gawin mo, they still have that urge to sleep around, play and flirt and get laid by different women.

They can take a woman to bed without emotional attachments and be friends after. hope di naman bastard or a**hole ang guy.

but women have the urge too!

doesn't mean you love or respect your partner less

i guess its a culture thing here in the phil

its more acceptable if a guy behaves this way

but not so for a woman

sayang lang.. kasi women can get as much from this type of acceptance as men

just imagine, having your cake and eat it too!

you have someone that you love and you can really be with

and at the same time have sex with someone just for variety

galeng ano...

Being lonely or happy is  a decision one has to make...Example would be... If we are battered, and still allow our partner to continuously do it to you, it will be your choice to be desperate & eventually lonely... but if we decided to be happy, we can be capable of giving up this kind of relationship....Therefore, it all depends on us to decide..it's our choice to exercise our right...our freedom...because this is one of the greatest gifts God has given us ...the freewill...the freedom of choice...what matters though is how we make use of this choice....be it good or othewise, we should be reponsible for the outcome of our choice.....do i make sense??? :)  :rolleyes:

" Unless we become responsible for all our good lucks & ill fortunes, we can never make it.." Anonymous

sa tingin mo ba, ano ang malakas? sex urge, heart, or mind?

in my own opinion kaya nga GOD put our brain over our heart kasi it's still the mind which greatly influences our decision, even your a emotional person you still think over your decisions di ba? sabi nga nila it's all in the mind, its still controllable.

Being single for me is a blessing. kc u can go out left and right with ur barkada, bes or dating partner. Tpos nde ka mag-alala na maya't-maya may tumatawag sa cell mo un pla gf (na galit na galit!) mo kc ksama mo nnmn barkada mo. Then u can enjoy ur own salary kc u dnt have 2 buy roses, choc and etc. for ur gf. And then u can joy everything adventurous thing that u can imagine (for me that's gmik every nyt on a weekend and go out of town) without begging her to go with you.

the bad side is when loneliness bites back. p.i. bad 3p :angry: tpos makikita mo barkada mo ksama mga partner nila. or there are times na may mga bagay na nde kaiang ibigay sayo ng barkada saio (nde ung bastos ha) bsta ung feeling na un.

if id summarize my lyf as of now. id say im a loner most of the tym.

Being alone doesn't mean sadness.

If I got a choice, I want to have a partner but he should be very understanding and secured for us to enjoy both of our freedom. It does not follow also porket nasa relasyon ka, mawawala na ang freedom, if that's the case, the relationship won't last..... a relationship should make you both grow and compliment each other not make a world tigher place to live in.

am pretty sure ... when you say freedom it is not in the sexual sense.

if it is, i think it is a very sticky situation. if both are aware of other arrangement, makes your relationship a honest and open one.

but ... will it lead to fights ? or tampo ?

Guest sexy_legs

if it is, i think it is a very sticky situation. if both are aware of other arrangement, makes your relationship a honest and open one.

pasimple, it's all the matter of how you say it or how you explain it. still for me, honesty is the best policy... being true to what you feel is very important, masaktan na ang maskatan, at least you are honest about how you feel and what you think.

that takes out or develops the maturity in the person. :)

well... lagi naman talagang may tampuhan sa isang relationship eh...

bat nga ba ang hilig magtampo ng mga gerls?

my one million dollar question in life... hehehe

u dont even know what you have done, or shes just makin speculations not even confirming it... whala! tampo to the max! its really a mystery that i sometimes love with women... but not always...

baka naman wala lang magawa :lol:

but the again, minsan insensitive naman mga guys eh...

WWWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

walang magawa? walang magawa kaya binibigyan ng sakit ng ulo ang mga lalake? kakaisip kung bakit? at ano ang dahilan bat nagtatampo?

do you do that often?

hehehehe tumaas yata presyon ko dun ah?

peace! :flower: :) :)

I never 'lose' myself in a relationship. Kaya when the end comes, almost as if walang nangyari... except that I have a lot of free-time all of the sudden.

and except that since you didn't give as much

you didn't get as much

so the question is...

do you always protect yourself thinking that its gonna end one day anyway

or do you give it all you've got, relish in the moment, crash and and burn and hope that you will recover again one day

pasimple, it's all the matter of how you say it or how you explain it. still for me, honesty is the best policy... being true to what you feel is very important, masaktan na ang maskatan, at least you are honest about how you feel and what you think.

can't agree with you more sis

for some reason, i really take comfort in integrity and honesty

like knowing someone has the guts to tell the truth

no matter what the other person thinks

that takes a lot of courage

and i admire that in a person

and eventually, you take the person for who they really are

you can be honest to her but if it leads to a break up ...

baka it is better to keep that your little secret and not to do the same mistake again ... what is buried in the past, let it be in the past.

kasi if you come forward with your past relationships or past mis-givings ... baka it will come back to haunt you at gagamitin at gagamitin yung pagkakamali mo sa future arguments ....

hope you also see my point ....

Peace!

can't agree with you more sis

for some reason, i really take comfort in integrity and honesty

like knowing someone has the guts to tell the truth

no matter what the other person thinks

that takes a lot of courage

and i admire that in a person

and eventually, you take the person for who they really are

yes, they say that honesty is the best policy ...

pero pag di mature ang girl ... what's the consequence ?

Guest sexy_legs

pasimple, it's case to case basis... i agree that there are some things better left unspoken or be known.... like I guess the relationship from the past which you think di niya maiintinidhan....but then still.... it's all in the matter of HOW YOU SAY IT....and NOT WHAT YOU SAY.... :)

The interpretatio of what was said would really depend on the treatment of the manner you communicate... no matter how painful it is if you think the other party should know..... we should lay it down..... YOU WOULD GAUGE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU IF SHE IS WOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS AND ACCEPT YOU INSPITE OF AND DESPITE OF..... :)

pasimple, it's case to case basis... of HOW YOU SAY IT....and NOT WHAT YOU SAY.... :)

The interpretatio of what was said would really depend on the treatment of the manner you communicate... we should lay it down..... YOU WOULD GAUGE HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU IF SHE IS WOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS AND ACCEPT YOU INSPITE OF AND DESPITE OF..... :)

o sige tulungan mo naman ako sexy legs ....

let's us say theoritically, that there are 3 things i need to tell my partner ...

a) one may anak ako sa iba ... before kami naging partner. very young then. both the

parents nilayo kami sa isa't isa. so it became just a forgotten dream.

B) had a one night stand with her best friend. spur of the moment. outing sa beach. ang ganda nang buwan. malibog... este mabilog ang buwan.

c) had an affair with her college best friend. became fu** Bu** first and then had a strong affection with each other.

So .. HOW CAN I SAY IT ... and WHAT I CAN NOT SAY.

pili ka kahit isa dyan ... will she be able to understand the situation ... in spite of ... and despite of .... or will she give up on me ?