Diablo2 Lod Exp (old School)

knowell22

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Once upon a time, when I still had spare time from studies and work, naglalagalag ako sa kaharian nitong Diablo II as a Necromancer. I managed to defeat Baal twice (Normal and Nightmare difficulty), if my memory serves me right.

I also enjoyed playing this game with a friend (a Paladin). Imagine a holy knight (Paladin) and death's warrior (Necromancer) fighting side by side. :evil:

those were the days...

I remember the old days... Used to have an assasin and a Necromancer.

Tuwang tuwa ako sa Necromancer ko dati dahil meron ako nakuha na wand na lahat ng skill ng Necromancer +1. Mukhang specially for Necromancers yung item na yun.

went to hell and back with my necro and assassin. loved my necro because i maxed out my minions ( had aboout seven i believe ) and it was a blast!

my assassin was quick and deadly and could take on the bosses and waves of monsters with equal ease. i just hope blizzard comes with the sequel.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nilalaro ko na to ulit kasi nakaka-miss. And besides I haven't finished this yet up to hell mode. Hanggang nightmare lang ako pero hindi ko pa nga natapos. Hehe.

I'm currently using a Pure Druid Summoner and Concentrator Barbarian character builds. The Concentrator took me up to nightmare but unfortunately I discontinued due to my studies. Nawala ko na yung file ko kaya I have to start all over again. :rolleyes: