Ford Car Reviews

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2008 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer

TIPS

You just need to maintain correct tire pressure.

Since its a straight up V8, if you can tune up before it gets to 10K - do it!

Routine Driving - and frequent out of town trips for it to stretch and burn impurities in the valves when you drive it over 120 KPH.

I usually turn on the aircon after the engine has idled.

• 3 months later...

I had my first Ford F150 which is a 5.4l V8 which kind a sucks i gas, but I sold it and got a 2013 3.5L Ecoboost the one shown on show youtube hosted by Mike Rowe on Dirty jobs in Dicovery, which has more torque and HP and also matipid sa gas

Edited by noalda
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys any news on the New Explorer 2.0L Ecoboost. Post naman ng review if anyone owns one na. I'm thinking of getting one for my family.

Very comfortable for 4 persons (including driver).

I just check out 1 a few weeks ago, very nice & luxurious 1st and 2nd row seats.

3rd row seats suck, lacks headroom and legroom.

• 1 year later...

this is one of my babies. For an ecoboost engine it's sure as hell very thirsty. Lucky if you can squeeze 5km/L in city driving with this thing. Every week I have to shed 1,500 of fuel for my routine route.

http://s23.postimg.org/yftgxwlx7/Image11780.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Kamusta ang availability ng parts ng Ford dito sa Pinas? Mustang vs 86 thread got me thinking and I said go with the 86 because I know Toyota parts are easy to find but then again I've been seeing a lot of Ford vehicles on the road lately (especially the EcoSport) so maybe Ford parts aren't that hard to find anymore? I drove a friend's Ford Focus one time, it just felt so right so I'm always considering getting a Focus. It's the availability of parts that's holding me back.

• 1 year later...