Back To The 70's

I didnt know it was on the Mabini side of HP. It must have been defunct in the late 80s because I cant remember a Queens supermart in the 90s.

One of their bigger stores was at Aurora Blvd. corner F. Castillo in Proj. 4. There was one in the block across C.O.D. in Cubao. The same block where New Frontier cinema was.

• 5 months later...

Makati-Old-Photos_3.jpg

Source: spot

This was the virginal Makati in the mid-60s before it became a city. Based on the pic since I wasn't in existence yet, the corner on the right foreground is the Dela Costa-Ayala. GT Tower and Convergys are the present buildings on the left and right, respectively, on the right foreground. Valero would be the street on the left foreground.

San Lorenzo would be the one on the right background while BGC would be the area on the further right and center background.

Greenbelt, Legaspi Village and Salcedo Village were still as green as can be.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Source: spot

This was the virginal Makati in the mid-60s before it became a city. Based on the pic since I wasn't in existence yet, the corner on the right foreground is the Dela Costa-Ayala. GT Tower and Convergys are the present buildings on the left and right, respectively, on the right foreground. Valero would be the street on the left foreground.

San Lorenzo would be the one on the right background while BGC would be the area on the further right and center background.

Greenbelt, Legaspi Village and Salcedo Village were still as green as can be.

The background is Dasmarinas Village, not BGC.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...