Cagayan De Oro Whitewater Rafting

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried this, back in 1997. It was great. Is this the one run by Rupert Domingo? For those wanting to experience a real adrenaline rush, this is it!

whoah 1997.. 10 years ago ..

nope it's not own by rupert domingo... back then rafting i think is still 1500 to 2000 per head...

ive always wanted to do this! can you give more specific details on planning a trip from manila.

about how much is airfare?

to what airport?

how many people allowed in a boat? minimum/max?

what about accomodations?

meron ba package trips?

what else is there to do in cagayan de oro other than rafting?

any contact info?

sorry dami tanong. thanks in advance.

ive always wanted to do this! can you give more specific details on planning a trip from manila.

about how much is airfare?

to what airport?

how many people allowed in a boat? minimum/max?

what about accomodations?

meron ba package trips?

what else is there to do in cagayan de oro other than rafting?

any contact info?

sorry dami tanong. thanks in advance.

Now i am a travel agent ... ehehehehe

how much airfare?? --- depende sa plane.. airphil, PAL, and cebu pacific fly here daily... i think 8 to 9 flights daily dito from/to manila... fare is P2600 to P3200 one way. Fare depends on what plane but generally cebu pacific is the cheapest followed by Air philippines..

To what airport --- All aircraft land at cagayan de oro airport at barrio lumbia , about 20 to 25 minutes by taxi to city proper..

accomodations -- there are numerous hotels and inns here that suits all budgets.. cheapest i think is park view lodge at divisoria proper. room rate starts at 300 to 1000... nice hotel with basic amenities.

visit this site http://www.freewebs.com/cdoaccommodations/ for more info bout cdo accomodations

What else to do?---- actually ang dami.. depende sa interest mo... visit http://cdoguide.com for more info ...

you can visit nearby Camiguin Island..famous for lanzones, white island, cold and hot springs, sunken

cemetery

meron ba package trips?? --- actually i don't know.. you can visit your nearby travel agent.. But generally package trips are

expensive....

tip: bring 10th to 15th cash money per person and your good for a week here in cdo and camiguin... food and transpo here

is cheap compared to cebu and manila

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

Im part of large group that's coming to CDO around the last quarter of this year for a convention and white water rafting's gonna be something many of us dont want to miss. I was wondering if we could use the photos you posted here in our promotional materials, would that be ok?

And would you have other photos that showcase some of the other attractions of CDO? We intend to invite our foreign affiliates also and I believe that can be done very easily if we have a lot of visuals which, sadly, we dont have at the moment. I would really, really appreciate the help since im in charge of marketing for our convention.

Thanks in advance!

:mtc:

Guest foxtrotbravo
Hi Mike,

Im part of large group that's coming to CDO around the last quarter of this year for a convention and white water rafting's gonna be something many of us dont want to miss. I was wondering if we could use the photos you posted here in our promotional materials, would that be ok?

And would you have other photos that showcase some of the other attractions of CDO? We intend to invite our foreign affiliates also and I believe that can be done very easily if we have a lot of visuals which, sadly, we dont have at the moment. I would really, really appreciate the help since im in charge of marketing for our convention.

Thanks in advance!

:mtc:

Other things you can do in cdo:

1. zip line and rappelling at the makahambus gorge (or Mapawa farm).

2. visit to the ostrich farm.

3. canopy walk in claveria

4. visit to Malasag eco-park.

5. tour of del monte pineapple plantation and the roast beef lunch at

the club house.

6. mass and breakfast at benedictine monastery at Malaybalay, Bukidnon ( makers of the famous Monk's Blend Coffee and home of the famous benedictine monastery boys choir)

7. side trip to camiguin island

• 4 weeks later...
Other things you can do in cdo:

1. zip line and rappelling at the makahambus gorge (or Mapawa farm).

2. visit to the ostrich farm.

3. canopy walk in claveria

4. visit to Malasag eco-park.

5. tour of del monte pineapple plantation and the roast beef lunch at

the club house.

6. mass and breakfast at benedictine monastery at Malaybalay, Bukidnon ( makers of the famous Monk's Blend Coffee and home of the famous benedictine monastery boys choir)

7. side trip to camiguin island

Can you give me more info regarding side trip to Camiguin? Sked of Ferry from CGO. Rates . Accomodations in Camiguin. Places to see in Camiguin.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey ZeroMike, I'm of to CDO next month and will make sure my weekend is a WORK HOLIDAY . . . . We don't ussualy travel in group ussualy by 2's only :) but I like to try the water rafting et al.... activities, will the 900/person still applies kahit 2 lang kami?

Side trip to Malasag eco-park will e cool too ...

I ussually stay at Pryce Plaza Hotel or Dynasty ut pag walang-wala sa MaxAndrea which still good kasi nasa downtown siya . . .

Thankz Mike, will surely SMS or call you at least 2 -3 days before our adventure ..

Salamat!

Pm sent to the persons concern...

SOrry for the late reply. It's been a long while since i've last visited this thread.... Stupid Me... I should be here often...

rates have gone down....

500 per head, 700 if with meals....