Best Horror Game Anthology

dj25

The Resident Evil series is the number one survival horror game for me. When it comes to the scariest of them all. Damn Fatal (effing) Frame scared the be-jesus out of me. I think I shat my pants while playing it. Wasn't even able to finish that game. Silent hill is eerie yeah but the eerieness of the place made me fall asleep. Fave part on silent hill was the piano part spooky.

nalaro ko na ung fatal frame nakakatakot xa pagnaka sara ung ilaw mo. pero kung matagalan na gusto mo tpos pinag halung mahirap na maze at mga abnromal creatures ang gusto mo makita mag silent hill ka wala pa rin tatalo pra sakin sa silent hill d2 ko nalaman ung pyramid head eh pucha sa ancient egypt pala e ito ung mga preso na lalagyan ng maliit na pyramid lalagay sa ulo mo tpos kadiliman nalang makikita mo gang mamatay ka nalng sa gutom o sa masiraan ka ng bait ang astig pa d2 pinapa sayaw pa daw cla then pag nagpakita cla ng aparition sumasayaw cla ng wierd na sayaw kung malalaro mo ung silent hill ndi ko sure mkung sa two o sa three ko nakita un pero creepy s@%t talga kasi sumasayaw pa tpos pyramid ung nsa ulo nila

the only ones i've tried are RE series and silent hill ... pero mas gusto ko yung RE 1 and 2 sa PS1 .... after kasi ng 2 yun ... parang its the same thing over and over again. yung RE 5 para sa akin hindi na sya horror, from beginning to end walang nakakatakot na scene, and hindi na rin challenging yung puzzles. more like action game na sya. unlike ng RE 1 or SH 1 parang ayaw mo patayin ang ilaw.

• 3 months later...

I played Resident Evils 1-4, Fatal Frames 1 and 2, Silent Hills 1-3, Alone in the Dark, and Dooms (2 versions but I forgot which ones).

I'd say that Resident Evil 4 stands out as the best combining all aspects of gameplay, horror, action and of course - fun. I agree about Jacknife's observation about RE5 'cause I saw it through the gamers who play this in the malls - parang action game na siya... parang Indiana Jones nga eh! -_-

• 4 months later...

well, the first ever game that scared the s@%t out of me was Diablo I. that was years ago. I played it lights out with speakers on full. And I was the only person in the house. Pagbiglang sumulpot yung mga mobs, mapapamura ka talaga, "waaaahhhh"

After Diablo I, I was hooked on PC games, trying to replicate the experience :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...