What Does Ur Desktop Look Like?

win98se lang kasi ung OS ko kaya baduy.. hehe.. i have the usual suspects in the system tray (right part, near the clock.. YM, chikka, zonealarm pro, download accelerator plus, bluetooth icon, etc. on the other side naman sa quick launch toolbar andun sa top part ung show desktop icon, my 3 internet browsers and win explorer.. sa bottom, command line, snagit, media player, winamp at ung dial-up) post niyo pics ng desktop niyo!!!

:)

Edited by swit_lass
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sis.. nice job with the resizing, but u could have just edited the link.. u would notice that there was a word large in there, u could have just put medium.. the pic is hosted somewhere else kasi eh.. anyway, ganda pa din naman eh.. :D nice "desk top" :P

marilen, oks ung winnie the pooh mo ah.. pag nakita yan ng ofcm8 ko baka mainggit.. hehe..

sis.. nice job with the resizing, but u could have just edited the link.. u would notice that there was a word large in there, u could have just put medium.. the pic is hosted somewhere else kasi eh.. anyway, ganda pa din naman eh.. :D nice "desk top" :P

marilen, oks ung winnie the pooh mo ah.. pag nakita yan ng ofcm8 ko baka mainggit.. hehe..

sorry bro.. I did notice the word.. but bieng the techie moron that i am.. I opted to just take the long shot.. hehe... save as...photoshop.. resize... POST!!!! :mtc:

I was going to post my real desktop.. but got intimidated with all the techie stuffs.. hanap muna ko ng maganda nude pic ng girl tapos gawin ko wall paper then Post ko dito para d nyo mapansin yung pagiging ordinary nung pc ko :P