Latest Gadgets U Have Bought ?

bought a tapwave zodiac2 before the company went bust. now it's sitting in my cabinet unused.

sony psp - terrible controls - i think sony made a mistake with the control layout... i wanna get rid of it now! waiting for xbox360 to be more available and will use the money to towards this.

bose quietcomfort2 headphones - best so far

sold my ipod mini and bought an archos av560 PMP - now i've got my futurama and sienfeld episodes recorded there.

next purchase... samsung 32" HD LCD TV for that xbox360 heheh,.

Webcam na may infra (semi night vision) generic brand but better image quality than my logitech quickcam. Mga 400 bucks lang, marami sa 168.

Mustek DV5000 mpeg video cam link, 7K not recommeended parang webcam lang ang capture, pangit zoom. pwede na kung walang budget for a real cam. Ang ok lang sa kanya sobrang liit tapos may slot para sa sd card.

Pioneer DVR-110D dvd burner link, mga 4K astig, lahat ng media walang problema, kahit pinaka mura sa cdrking ok lang.

Garmin GPS receiver

AC lighter adapter for my laptop

Kaboom!!! I can now pinpoint my exact location anywhere in the United States and Canada. I can also just enter any address and I will be given a driving direction, complete with voice notification, plus info on the locations of banks, gas stations, motels and restaurants, etc...

sold my ipod mini and bought an archos av560 PMP - now i've got my futurama and sienfeld episodes recorded there.

Hmmm...Archos.

I actually saw one as a demo at Circuit City and I was sold on this:

ARCHOS AV 500

I was weighing between saving up for the Playstation PSP or Archos AV 500 (I basically just want the video/movie playback, not game play) . I think I'll save my money for the Archos (quite a bit more expensive).

The most interesting feature:

ARCHOS AV500 Mini-Cam

:cool:

Dell laptop, Canon Powershot digicam, Polaroid underwater camera, Samsung camcorder, Panasonic DVD-recorder, Xbox 360, 2 iPod Nanos, PSP, Coby portable DVD player - all, errr, Christmas gifts for mom, dad, and bros in Manila. Better late than never. Hehe.

For me - waiting for my MacBook Pro.

Garmin GPS receiver

AC lighter adapter for my laptop

Kaboom!!! I can now pinpoint my exact location anywhere in the United States and Canada. I can also just enter any address and I will be given a driving direction, complete with voice notification, plus info on the locations of banks, gas stations, motels and restaurants, etc...

Hey, how is it? I was thinking of buying one, not for a car. My 4-Runner has that, but for an activity my cousin wants me to try - GPS-ing (?). It's like an Easter Egg hunt of sorts. The unit's gotta be portable and among the reviews I've read, it seems like Garmin's the best.

Hey, how is it? I was thinking of buying one, not for a car. My 4-Runner has that, but for an activity my cousin wants me to try - GPS-ing (?). It's like an Easter Egg hunt of sorts. The unit's gotta be portable and among the reviews I've read, it seems like Garmin's the best.

Pare, you can get a eTrex GPS Receiver by Garmin. It is a very durable GPS and easy to use. Runs on 2 AA batteries for almost 20 hours. Pwede ito for GPS-ing as long as you have a map to cross-reference your bearings.

I've been using mine since 2001. Used it on roadtrips sa Macedonia, Greece, Liberia and sa US/Canada.