1152 replies to this topic

#61 bachr32

bachr32

Lover

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 12:04 PM

Parang merong promo ang Sony Erricson at Abenson ngayon...
Zero Interest for 12 months pero ang price is about 25K

#62 Guest_buru_tus_*

Guest_buru_tus_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2005 - 03:58 PM

http://www.k750i.net

and daming pwedeng i down load

#63 Dr. House

Dr. House

Head of Department

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Interests:Exploring the unknown. Women in particular!

Posted 14 July 2005 - 10:57 AM

guys tanong lang sa may mga k750i, may instance ba na nawalan ng signal yung k750i nyo regardless of the service provider? i got mine kasi sa globe, i had it less than a week and nawawalan sya ng signal for no reason and pag lipat ko naman ng sim ko sa ibang phone may signal naman so unit ang may problem right/. then after the follwing day may signal na naman yung k750i ko then pag dating nung gabi wala na naman signal kaya binalik ko na sa globe yung phone and they had it fixed sa semicon. may same case din po ba? thanks!

#64 marc.alan

marc.alan

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  • Interests:Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Tarantulas, Warcraft 3, Star Wars, Star Trek, Batman, James Bond

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:54 AM

guys tanong lang sa may mga k750i, may instance ba na nawalan ng signal yung k750i nyo regardless of the service provider? i got mine kasi sa globe, i had it less than a week and nawawalan sya ng signal for no reason and pag lipat ko naman ng sim ko sa ibang phone may signal naman so unit ang may problem right/. then after the follwing day may signal na naman yung k750i ko then pag dating nung gabi wala na naman signal kaya binalik ko na sa globe yung phone and they had it fixed sa semicon. may same case din po ba? thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup. happened with my nokia 3510 back then. also sa t68 ko dati din. sa smart may signal sa globe wala, samantalang yung ibang naka globe meron. but this happened to a friend using a k700i, and to my sister with a Nokia 7610, and my mom with the nokia the 9210 and recently the 9500. logical reasoning tells me that its because of the software. the software is still new, and as for my mom's case, since under plan sya, upgraded for free ang software nya. all fones memntioned had the problem a few weeks after being bought, and were bought a few weeks after the initial release.

suggestion to future buyers: wait a few months for the software bugs to be detected, para pag bili nyo, updated agad ang software, or what kentryan did, get one with a warranty, para pag may software updates, 1 year ang free upgrades mo. SE and Nokia software upgrades costs 500 pesos with their respective service centers (or semicon) last time i checkd. besides, waiting a few months will aslo pull the price down kahit papano, observing the current trend of cellphone prices

Edited by marc.alan, 15 July 2005 - 09:55 AM.

#65 Dr. House

Dr. House

Head of Department

• (05) Regular
  • 497 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:39 PM

yup.  happened with my nokia 3510 back then.  also sa t68 ko dati din.  sa smart may signal sa globe wala, samantalang yung ibang naka globe meron.  but this happened to a friend using a k700i, and to my sister with a Nokia 7610, and my mom with the nokia the 9210 and recently the 9500.  logical reasoning tells me that its because of the software.  the software is still new, and as for my mom's case, since under plan sya, upgraded for free ang software nya.  all fones memntioned had the problem a few weeks after being bought, and were bought a few weeks after the initial release.

suggestion to future buyers: wait a few months for the software bugs to be detected, para pag bili nyo, updated agad ang software, or what kentryan did, get one with a warranty, para pag may software updates, 1 year ang free upgrades mo.  SE and Nokia software upgrades costs 500 pesos with their respective service centers (or semicon) last time i checkd.  besides, waiting a few months will aslo pull the price down kahit papano, observing the current trend of cellphone prices

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

feeling ko nga din dude sa software eh, anyway i still have no regrets in buying the K750i, not unitl pag labas na ng w800i, wag naman po sana.. hehe! thanks pare for the comment.

#66 SoulMTC

SoulMTC

Lover

• (05) Regular
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 09:53 PM

ano na buying price ng K750i... may alam ba kayo pwede magbigay ng big discounts??? or a very good deal?

sa mga meron nang k750i: musta performance ng phone?

#67 Guest_buru_tus_*

Guest_buru_tus_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:23 PM

ano na buying price ng K750i... may alam ba kayo pwede magbigay ng big discounts??? or a very good deal?
sa mga meron nang k750i: musta performance ng phone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so far, satisfied naman ako

lalo na yung Camera nya, naka 300pix na yata ako since nakuha ko tong phone na ito

and this phone also doubles as my MP3 player now

nakakuha na rin ako sa wakas ng 1GB na MS Pro Duo, madugo nga lang, PhP7,350.00

nde ko na tuloy masyadong nagagamit iPod ko

and dami ko ring na install na games and themes

thanks to these two sites

www.K750i.net
www.getjar.com

#68 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts
  • Interests:sex

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:33 AM

ilan text message can be stored in k750i

#69 adsia2001

adsia2001

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 05:26 PM

last i heard nasa 21k na lang ang price ng k750i sa may goldcrest but in sony ericsson in glorietta nasa 24k

#70 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:44 PM

hey peeps ano ang maximum capacity for text message in the k750i

#71 cool_as_ice

cool_as_ice

ice is back with my brand new invention..

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:19 AM

guys.. quote ko lang from other SE Forums..

Okay, just an update on the phone I received.  Okay, I absolutely LOVE this phone.  BUT there are downfalls from what I've noticed so far.  Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to add to this list later but here's some of my information/thoughts for now.  :D

Hope this helps for all you guys.  ;)

ADVANTAGES for k750i:
- Smaller size (much smaller size)
- Lighter (see pictures, in ounces)
- You can charge AND transfer files to/from the computer using the included USB cable (you have to use an additional reader for the s710a AND you can't charge via USB)
- Has a RADIO!!!  This is the COOLEST feature by far!
- Much better camera quality (2.0+ vs. 1.3 megapixels)
- Not as difficult to charge or use headset (no flap over the charger or headset port)
- Has a radio/media player button on the side of the phone.
- MUCH faster menu speeds (better programming overall)
- Doesn't have annoying flip/twist style phone like the s710a
- You can actually take pictures WHILE listening to your mp3 songs!
- Mp3 quality sounds a lot better
- Has a nice light and SOS feature which you can access relatively easily/quickly.
- Has a nice "My shortcuts" button

ADVANTAGES for s710a:
- Has a nice lock feature on the side of the phone (k750i) doesn't have anything like this.
- You can actually charge the phone while using the handsfree wired headset.
- BIG ONE!!!  MUCH better reception (I get 4-5 out of 5 bars vs. 1-3 bars out of 5 bars for the k750i).
- You keep all your shortcuts when you turn phone off (unlike for the k750i)
- MUCH better reception for Cingular in my area vs. the k750i (as has been posted)
- More buttons for easier navigation
- Has a separate center "enter" button whereas the k750i has one but it's small and is easily pressed or moved by accident.
- Has an LED (red) that goes on when charging.  Goes out when charging is complete (good to know if you're just leaving it there and waiting for it to complete.  The k750i has no LED so you just have to guess as to when charging's complete.  :(
- Has chat messaging capabilities (AIM/Yahoo/etc.).
- Currently has winamp remote controls (allows you to control winamp and your desktop using your phone).  The k750i has one for your desktop, media player, but not for winamp.  One of my favorite features.  :(

Attached Files

Edited by wharkooze, 20 July 2005 - 01:20 AM.

#72 marc.alan

marc.alan

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,645 posts
  • Interests:Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Tarantulas, Warcraft 3, Star Wars, Star Trek, Batman, James Bond

Posted 21 July 2005 - 02:13 PM

hey peeps ano ang maximum capacity for text message in the k750i

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

depends upon the memory stick u use.... use a 1GB... wehehehehehe

peace!!

#73 Dr. House

Dr. House

Head of Department

• (05) Regular
  • 497 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 03:09 PM

i was just able to retrieve my phone after being serviced for more than a week at semicon. they finally decided to give me a new unit. nice one.. how i missed my phone a lot.. hehe!

#74 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:03 AM

depends upon the memory stick u use.... use a 1GB... wehehehehehe

peace!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

are you sure about this with regards to the sms text? based on memory card?

#75 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:06 AM

made a reservation at globe, apply new line.. wala pa rin stock sila

#76 itsamemon

itsamemon

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 11:10 AM

I have 2 hindrances to buying this phone:

1. When the N series of Nokia comes out with a whopping 4 gig of memory, who will settle for the k750? Everyone will start upgrading and if my estimates and info are right, they will launch this in September/October.

2. The earphone jock so I heard is only compatible with select earphones, so we do not get to use the earphones we want or are used to

Aside from these points I would have bought 1 already. The price is very reasonable for the total package. 2MP cam, radio, 1 gig capacity etc.

Total cost will be 30k together with the 1 gig card.

#77 Jun_gats

Jun_gats

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:Music, computers

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:30 AM

Available na ba yung w800i sa globe or smart? kc I know that w800i is not still out. It includes 512 mb duo diba?

#78 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:56 AM

wala pa w800i sa globe... anyway yun k750i naman... they offer it but currently out of stock..

#79 THUG

THUG

• (05) Regular
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:41 AM

so far, satisfied naman ako

lalo na yung Camera nya, naka 300pix na yata ako since nakuha ko tong phone na ito

and this phone also doubles as my MP3 player now

nakakuha na rin ako sa wakas ng 1GB na MS Pro Duo, madugo nga lang, PhP7,350.00

nde ko na tuloy masyadong nagagamit iPod ko

and dami ko ring na install na games and themes

thanks to these two sites

www.K750i.net
www.getjar.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lahat ba ng apps and games na pwede sa k750 pwede sa k700?

#80 vent536

vent536

malakas din kay BizMan!

• (05) Regular
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:45 AM

sir thug....

kamusta na ba>

kukuha ka rin ba nang k750i... wala pa stock sa globe, but pending application ko upon availability of unit..

sabi sa akin puwede daw yun sa k700 can be use for k750i

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users