All about Sony Ericsson Phones

I have 2 hindrances to buying this phone:

1. When the N series of Nokia comes out with a whopping 4 gig of memory, who will settle for the k750? Everyone will start upgrading and if my estimates and info are right, they will launch this in September/October.

2. The earphone jock so I heard is only compatible with select earphones, so we do not get to use the earphones we want or are used to

Aside from these points I would have bought 1 already. The price is very reasonable for the total package. 2MP cam, radio, 1 gig capacity etc.

Total cost will be 30k together with the 1 gig card.

so far, satisfied naman ako

lalo na yung Camera nya, naka 300pix na yata ako since nakuha ko tong phone na ito

and this phone also doubles as my MP3 player now

nakakuha na rin ako sa wakas ng 1GB na MS Pro Duo, madugo nga lang, PhP7,350.00

nde ko na tuloy masyadong nagagamit iPod ko

and dami ko ring na install na games and themes

thanks to these two sites

www.K750i.net

www.getjar.com

lahat ba ng apps and games na pwede sa k750 pwede sa k700?

I have 2 hindrances to buying this phone:

1.    When the N series of Nokia comes out with a whopping 4 gig of memory, who will settle for the k750? Everyone will start upgrading and if my estimates and info are right, they will launch this in September/October.

2.    The earphone jock so I heard is only compatible with select earphones, so we do not get to use the earphones we want or are used to

Aside from these points I would have bought 1 already. The price is very reasonable for the total package. 2MP cam, radio, 1 gig capacity etc.

Total cost will be 30k together with the 1 gig card.

i got mine from the HUB at podium, i applied that day provinding them will all the documents they need, and also got the unit just an hour after. Plan 1200, cash out of 12,500. And no they replace the 64mb that's bundled with the unit, meaning they give you the 128mb + the 64mb memory card. The sad news is, the promo in GLOBE is only up to July 31, 2005. I'm not sure if it got extended, suggestion ko guys, sa The Hub na kayo mag apply ng line pag mag GLOBE kayo. GLOBE kasi sa the hub pa kumukuha ng units, or worse iba sila ng supplier mas matagal yung supply nila.

i got mine from the HUB at podium, i applied that day provinding them will all the documents they need, and also got the unit just an hour after. Plan 1200, cash out of 12,500.  And no they replace the 64mb that's bundled with the unit, meaning they give you the 128mb + the 64mb memory card.  The sad news is, the promo in GLOBE is only up to July 31, 2005.  I'm not sure if it got extended, suggestion ko guys, sa The Hub na kayo mag apply ng line pag mag GLOBE kayo.  GLOBE kasi sa the hub pa kumukuha ng units, or worse iba sila ng supplier mas matagal yung supply nila.

thanks for the advice...

Ok I know I posted some cons about the phone but I said hell yeah lets try it out so I got one and here is my take on it:

1) Best Camera Phone available. Best pictures, kahit madilim lalaban. Great flash, nakakasilaw, matingkad. Medyo matagal lang magshoot.

2) Small and sleek. Not like the s700. ITs quite tiny for all the capabilities it can

3) Clear crisp sound. Rinig talaga ang tones. Ganda ng tunog sa external speaker.

MAganda cya, best deal for the price considering the d500s, 6680s 6681s are in its price range.

Just got my K750i from the Smart Wireless Center at the ground floor of the Smart Tower on Ayala Ave. in the middle of yesterday afternoon's f**king rainstorm! :grr:

I'll start toying with it later today when I get home. :D

sir how much nag po pla ung package na nakuha nyo? does it include the 128mbduo stick?

@all

may update na po ba dun sa w800i?

Guest civic_10

someone's already selling the w800i for 28000...pm me if u want to this phone..

personally, i dont think that a lot of people would upgrade to the n series simply because it is a lot more expensive compare to the k750i...dun sa n91, the only difference lang naman is that it has a 4 gig capacity...pero there are no reviews yet naman for its camera quality...yung isa pa palang edge ng n91 is that it has built in wifi...pero parang ang hrap gamitin ng wifi nito since ang liit ng phone and ndi naman to touch screen...siguro ang competitor tlaga ng k750i is yung n90 which is to be released this month already

im planning to get a reservation from Sun since my contract will be expiring this month...hope i get the unit being a pioneer Sun subscriber...

i have tested the phone...the best cam/multimedia phone for its price...great pics, superb sounds in a tiny package..only draw back is the display/logo/alphanumeric labels, it is not "embedded" in the keys & the casing unlike the T630s, K700is....sayang :D

sir how much nag po pla ung package na nakuha nyo? does it include the 128mbduo stick?

You can read my post above since nandoon na lahat ng details. It came with the stock 64MB Duo stick. Sa Globe lang 'yung may upgraded 128MB Duo stick but mas mataas din 'yung cash-out na hinihingi nila. So, in a way, binawi lang nila 'yung "free" 128MB stick sa mas mahal na cash-out. Na-compute ko na and mas makakamura ka if binili mo na lang 'yung 128MB stick sa labas.