• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren (for people in search of meaning in life)

The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick, Alex Kendrick (for married couples in trouble with their relationship)

(This book is from the movie Fireproof)

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson with Matt Kuhn (from How I Met Your Mother) (para sa magbabarkada hahaha)

The Playbook by Barney Stinson with Matt Kuhn (from How I Met Your Mother) (easy moves to get a chick down in minutes hehehe)

Skill of Lure by Woo Sang-ho (Korean manga) (everything you have to know about women and men)

My checkbook... inspires me to work less I over-draft. LOL!

Seriously though, I got inspired by a simple book that shows the savagery of survival, the moralities facing a dog eat dog world, and the patience of redemption.

Jack London's - White Fang, will occupy a prominent place on the shelf of my library if have one :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

The Deaths is a fine, acerbic satire nailed to the frame of a pacy police procedural. As with his earlier novels – particularly 2005's Enough is Enough – the pleasure of reading Lawson's prose is in the observational detail, the sardonic humour, the mirror held up to the present day (there's a good riff on Cameron/Brookes "lol" confusion). His southerly neighbours may not enjoy it, but the rest of us will find in The Deaths a bleak, compelling portrait of the way the 1% live now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...