71 replies to this topic

#41 pinktounge

pinktounge

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 10:06 PM

Pabulong nman ng place na toh sir kung ok lang.
Thanks

dropped by this spa kanina and went with a 'blind' pick as my thera.

decided to try and switch things up and said i wanted the massage before i hit the sauna

pasok pala textbook target ng "chubby chaser" yung binigay na thera sa akin.

tisay, big girl. over 5'4" siguro. at least a 36C with pink nips. pero tiyan. smelled good and clean enough.

massage was barely adequate. pussy lips were substantial though. chubby dun yung labia majora. nice cute clit. got really wet. trimmed bush. no smell down there.
did i mention na chubby yung outer lips? as in.
hahaha!
took some doing to get my fingers to tapping her g-spot.

just not a general fan of the 'haggling' that one has to almost expect to deal with kapag usapang ES at presyo na.

and i obviously know na YMMV. pero iba pa din yung like sa WH or other MP's na malinaw ang standard rate.
so there is always that.

hindi ko pa din nasulit yung dry sauna as much as i wanted kasi biglang na-trigger yata yung auto cut-off either sa time or sa temp limit.

so by the time na may mag-a-attend para i-on, syempre nawala na yung heat. eh bukas pa sila ng bukas ng door. so lumamig na talaga.
decided to leave na lang kasi i had to go home and attend to making sure the spawn eat their dinner properly.

still would be coming back here most likely.
hindi man kagandahan lahat ng magmamasahe, pero at php600 for the basic fee, winner pa din yung hot sauna. kailangan ko lang ma-ensure na sulit. 30mins lang naman balak ko. pero so far once ko pa lang nabuo ng solid.

there are some lookers though. pero wont bother discussing that at length. relative naman yan sa needs, tastes, desires, and purposes mo at the moment.

#42 BearGrylls23

BearGrylls23

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 01:27 PM

#finance
hindi din pala maganda na fully deployed yung funds mo na earmarked for the local stock market kapag ganito ang general market sentiment.
should be a good time to buy select issues though provided you're aware of the risk/s and you're at peace with the amount of due diligence that you've done.
also, how can I add MTC tags to specific posts?

Just my thought though. I think better na always fully deployed ka regardless of market view. Because funds undeployed earn 0%. I just make sure I have different things off cycle - some right for selling, some just entered. That way, if may value picks, I can still take advantage.

#43 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:40 AM

maraming salamat sa pag-reply/post sa thread ko.

do know that i appreciate it. para din hindi naman mistulang nagmo-monologue lang ako dito.

stimulant syempre sa conversation/discussion kapag may points of retort.

so tugon muna sa chicks syempre ;)

Haha ang daming naman opinion nito Hahaha pero I think tinder is out as well. Most of the pictures there are either a. Well edited or well taken or B. They're using somebody's else pictures haha

the post kinda got away from me nga.

'posting from the hip' lang dapat. medyo kumalat kahit dapat pasakalye lang.

but i felt like putting my thoughts on the matter dito. baka merong may similar thoughts and experiences, and baka may ibang POV na baka may benefit din sa akin.

so to delve further;

to judge and be judged naman kasi ang dating sa akin ng tinder. tapos IF ever mutual yung attraction (or yung "pwede na" evaluation), then good enough start for more.

ang purpose ko for now is baka maka-meet ng extra curricular partner.

so upon matching, who'd i bother rmessaging or replying to;

- yung maganda/sexy 

- yung nagpapakita ng effort and ability to hold up their end of the conversation

- yung may chance na pedeng i-meet nearby (QC sana)

- yung umaarte ng ayon sa ganda nila (hahaha!)

tbh, i haven't hooked up yet with anyone from this round of tinder'ing.

there was this lady who has been keen enough to meet up pero hirap ang skeds namin to match.

then one time i was at the mall (with my kids) we bumped into each other.

or rather she saw me and came up to me.

but kasama din yung isang anak niya.

i actually set out to meet her the following day, pero nag-cancel dahil hindi bigla maka-byahe.

so kebs. 

so far, both my "tinder-scores" are from waaay back when i first tried the app.

hindi ko pa lang maharap i-kwento how the second, recent one went down.

#44 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 01:54 AM

dami lang talagang sobrang tamad/entitled kung maka-request ng info.

yung nagpa-'bulong' isn't the worst. pero still lots of room for improvement.

hindi din kasi MTC related establishment, so hindi ko na i-post sa thread para walang conflict.

Just my thought though. I think better na always fully deployed ka regardless of market view. Because funds undeployed earn 0%. I just make sure I have different things off cycle - some right for selling, some just entered. That way, if may value picks, I can still take advantage.

that POV of yours is kinda rare as far as what i've been seeing.

daming nagsasabi na CASH is a POSITION as far as trading goes. so baka naman with regards to investing yung take mo.

here's a couple of reasons why i'm cool with having funds ready for deployment (as opposed to being fully deployed).

1. RISK MANAGEMENT - hindi subject to drawdowns yung naka-cash. 

2. Opportunity Cost - paano kung pinilit kong i-deploy pero mali yung napili ko? eh 'di mas yari kapag hindi ko mailabas tapos mas magandang opportunity na makita.

ibang usapan syempre kung iba-ibang markets at products/issues yung pinapasukan mo ng funds mo for trading/investing

#45 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 02:07 AM

so i bought a bit more $PIP during market run-off yesterday.

bale second tranche ito from the initial one mentioned in the quoted post.

attachicon.gifpsei.JPG

didn't buy today kasi walang clear setup na makita that i'm comfortable with.

so continue watching ako.

need to nail the exit para ma-complete ang good trade

Attached File  psei.JPG   87.63KB   1 downloads

bought another tranche of $PIP last friday thinking na boomer/slingshot yung 3candle pattern.

eh na-sell down either dahil nalipat pera sa $NOW na lakas pa din mang-hype ng retail traders, or talagang yung na lang yung price na gusto ng market.

either way, i wasn't too happy with the price action at the close nitong lunes. so benta muna ng a bit less than half my position.

gain pa din naman, though by about a third na lang compared to what it was nung nasa recent peak.

we shall see how it goes with the rest of the shares in the position.

#46 Grafos

Grafos

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:25 PM

attachicon.gifpsei.JPG

bought another tranche of $PIP last friday thinking na boomer/slingshot yung 3candle pattern.

eh na-sell down either dahil nalipat pera sa $NOW na lakas pa din mang-hype ng retail traders, or talagang yung na lang yung price na gusto ng market.

either way, i wasn't too happy with the price action at the close nitong lunes. so benta muna ng a bit less than half my position.

gain pa din naman, though by about a third na lang compared to what it was nung nasa recent peak.

we shall see how it goes with the rest of the shares in the position.

Ganda pa rin ng gains mo dito. Nice one for spotting it early!

Parang tentative pa yata ang market ngayon could either go up or down, depende talaga if it breaks above 8000. Kaya ako still keeping some cash position. Baka rin kasi may potential entry sa watchlist ko, notably AGI and SMPH, waiting lang for a better price.

Edited by Grafos, 10 September 2019 - 06:32 PM.

#47 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:12 PM

Ganda pa rin ng gains mo dito. Nice one for spotting it early!

Parang tentative pa yata ang market ngayon could either go up or down, depende talaga if it breaks above 8000. Kaya ako still keeping some cash position. Baka rin kasi may potential entry sa watchlist ko, notably AGI and SMPH, waiting lang for a better price.

Sold my remaining PIP kanina before nipping out for a quickie workout.

To be confirmed later when i check my ledger, but a bit over 2% VAR gain malamang.
Could be na a tad early ang exit ko, pero I am at peace with it.

May bullish divergence na sa rsi yung AGI ano?
Actually looking at it kanina.
Mind saying kung ano ang target price/exit mo dito if ever?
May 3:1 ba ang RRR?

#48 pinktounge

pinktounge

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 09:47 PM

Sorry boss of if you felt any negative thing dun sa pag ask ko about the establishment. I understand and respect your position.

dami lang talagang sobrang tamad/entitled kung maka-request ng info.
yung nagpa-'bulong' isn't the worst. pero still lots of room for improvement.

hindi din kasi MTC related establishment, so hindi ko na i-post sa thread para walang conflict.

that POV of yours is kinda rare as far as what i've been seeing.

daming nagsasabi na CASH is a POSITION as far as trading goes. so baka naman with regards to investing yung take mo.
here's a couple of reasons why i'm cool with having funds ready for deployment (as opposed to being fully deployed).

1. RISK MANAGEMENT - hindi subject to drawdowns yung naka-cash. 
2. Opportunity Cost - paano kung pinilit kong i-deploy pero mali yung napili ko? eh 'di mas yari kapag hindi ko mailabas tapos mas magandang opportunity na makita.

ibang usapan syempre kung iba-ibang markets at products/issues yung pinapasukan mo ng funds mo for trading/investing

• HouseBand likes this

#49 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:03 PM

Sorry boss of if you felt any negative thing dun sa pag ask ko about the establishment. I understand and respect your position.

Ay. Chill lang tayo mehn.

Pero if ever meron kang mapupulot sa tip from me, it is the fact na hindi bawal maghanap ng alternative means to reach your objectives
😉

#50 Grafos

Grafos

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 11:36 PM

Yeah parang due na for technical rebound with bullish div, MACD line crossing signal, and oversold RSI.

I’m following this algorithmic quant trader sa investa, not sure if you know of him - Spreadcheat ang name. I’ve mostly made positive trades naman. Placed a bid at 11.82 based sa algo niya, with target price at 15.8. I’m setting a tight stop loss at 11.38 so yes above 3:1 RRR for me. I've been priced out of potentially good trades before though so take note na lang din that First Metro says pwede na to begin accumulating at current prices, even better if lumapit sa sunod na support or 78.6 fibs @11.5.

#51 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,889 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:06 PM

dropped by this spa kanina and went with a 'blind' pick as my thera.

decided to try and switch things up and said i wanted the massage before i hit the sauna

pasok pala textbook target ng "chubby chaser" yung binigay na thera sa akin.

tisay, big girl. over 5'4" siguro. at least a 36C with pink nips. pero tiyan. smelled good and clean enough.

massage was barely adequate. pussy lips were substantial though. chubby dun yung labia majora. nice cute clit. got really wet. trimmed bush. no smell down there.

did i mention na chubby yung outer lips? as in.
hahaha!
took some doing to get my fingers to tapping her g-spot.

just not a general fan of the 'haggling' that one has to almost expect to deal with kapag usapang ES at presyo na.

and i obviously know na YMMV. pero iba pa din yung like sa WH or other MP's na malinaw ang standard rate.

so there is always that.

hindi ko pa din nasulit yung dry sauna as much as i wanted kasi biglang na-trigger yata yung auto cut-off either sa time or sa temp limit.

so by the time na may mag-a-attend para i-on, syempre nawala na yung heat. eh bukas pa sila ng bukas ng door. so lumamig na talaga.

decided to leave na lang kasi i had to go home and attend to making sure the spawn eat their dinner properly.

still would be coming back here most likely.

hindi man kagandahan lahat ng magmamasahe, pero at php600 for the basic fee, winner pa din yung hot sauna. kailangan ko lang ma-ensure na sulit. 30mins lang naman balak ko. pero so far once ko pa lang nabuo ng solid.

there are some lookers though. pero wont bother discussing that at length. relative naman yan sa needs, tastes, desires, and purposes mo at the moment.

Looks like familiar ata yang Spa na yan. hehe :ninja: 

Pero mas okay nga kung sa WH or any MP na lang para no more haggling and more paking. Hehe. 

#52 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 04:39 PM

Looks like familiar ata yang Spa na yan. hehe :ninja:

Pero mas okay nga kung sa WH or any MP na lang para no more haggling and more paking. Hehe. 

apir tayo d'yan brod (on several levels)!

1. panalo nga ang White House! props to ma'am Grace and her bevy of angels ;) 

2. hassle sa muscle yung may tawaran pang eksena. us GM's do share part of the blame kasi daming gusto na makalamang sila (goes for both thera's and GM's).

3. but while not a huge fan of this particular establishment, pasok pa din minsan to fill a particular urge under the right conditions. iba pa din talaga yung malapit lang e. tapos 'legit' pa

#53 lightroomRef

lightroomRef

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:бейсбол

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:37 AM

Adobe Lightroom is the most everyday fixation editing software in the use of photographers, with hundreds of thousands of effects and presets at one's fingertips on the internet.

You can download Lightroom from Adobes website.

Adobe Lightroom presets aid you to crop your photos in register time by doing a assignment of the piece after you. You can altogether try out a pre-defined power, while keeping your native image and reverting following to it at anytime.

You can use:
Lightroom Presets for Wedding Photography
Lightroom Presets for Baby and Family Photography
Lightroom Presets for Headshots
Lightroom Presets for Senior Portraits
Lightroom Presets for Landscape
Lightroom Presets for Nature Photography
Lightroom Presets for Food Photography
Lightroom Presets for Car Photography
Lightroom Presets for Real Estate
Lightroom Presets for Product and Fashion Photography

And a 2019 Calendar Template
for everyday shooting.

#54 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 10:44 AM

Uy!
'Nyetang spam yan.

Aaand I'm literally one sick mofo

Going to see a doc soon. And hopefully get past this ASAP
  • crunchymama likes this

#55 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:46 PM

i think the flu broke already, but i'm still not quite 100% (though i'm hardly ever so lately).

definitely won't be going to the gym anytime soon. 

had to attend to other personal stuff as well.

plus it appears that i have a fair bit of cramming to do to finish my 'system building' presentation for my trading group.

here's wishing everyone a September that closes far, far better than the month before it

#56 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:46 PM

had a pair of good trades with $PIP previously

Sold my remaining PIP kanina before nipping out for a quickie workout.

To be confirmed later when i check my ledger, but a bit over 2% VAR gain malamang.
Could be na a tad early ang exit ko, pero I am at peace with it.

May bullish divergence na sa rsi yung AGI ano?
Actually looking at it kanina.
Mind saying kung ano ang target price/exit mo dito if ever?
May 3:1 ba ang RRR?

Attached File  psei.JPG   63.33KB   0 downloads

tried to catch a bounce at 1.93 yesterday.

ended up with a bigger allocation than i originally intended because i neglected to cancel an earlier order.

hindi pala magba-bounce, at medyo 'falling knife' pa.

executed a cut between 1.83 and 1.80 as needed. na-exceed lang tuloy ng onti yung 1% VAR kasi medyo napalaki nga yung position ko

Edited by HouseBand, 27 September 2019 - 04:53 PM.

#57 DebraHut

DebraHut

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Playing sports

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:02 AM

Hey. You can call me Gill. I want to meet a strong guy. I'll come to your place for tea or invite you to my apartment. I prefer long, tender uninhibited love making. My account

#58 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:46 PM

had a pair of good trades with $PIP previously

attachicon.gifpsei.JPG

tried to catch a bounce at 1.93 yesterday.

ended up with a bigger allocation than i originally intended because i neglected to cancel an earlier order.

hindi pala magba-bounce, at medyo 'falling knife' pa.

executed a cut between 1.83 and 1.80 as needed. na-exceed lang tuloy ng onti yung 1% VAR kasi medyo napalaki nga yung position ko

Need 5 or more bars ( 1D frame) on 55 day Lo donchian breakout with rising adx  for short position entry.

Edited by MasterLuckyMeSupreme, 01 October 2019 - 12:49 PM.

• HouseBand likes this

#59 HouseBand

HouseBand

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:01 PM

Need 5 or more bars ( 1D frame) on 55 day Lo donchian breakout with rising adx  for short position entry.

if you would (re)enter this one based on price action, adx, and your custom DC, what kind of exit/upside are you looking at?

could indeed be worth it even at these rough levels. there appears to be a bit of a bounce from today's PM session.

though sobrang tumal lang talaga ng market as a whole

#60 MasterLuckyMeSupreme

MasterLuckyMeSupreme

The Thaumaturgist

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Feng Shui, Mysterious Doors Escaping Technique, Four Pillars of Destiny, Astronomy, Astrology,General Sciences, Esoteric, Paranormal, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eastern Philosophies, Alternative Medicine & Thaumaturgy.

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:44 PM

if you would (re)enter this one based on price action, adx, and your custom DC, what kind of exit/upside are you looking at?

could indeed be worth it even at these rough levels. there appears to be a bit of a bounce from today's PM session.

though sobrang tumal lang talaga ng market as a whole

To exit the adx must more than 40 level or its rising is going down.

Edited by MasterLuckyMeSupreme, 01 October 2019 - 03:45 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FRs, finance, fun, feelings, frivolities, flights of fancy, fictional reports

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users