#142 vgbond

vgbond

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 12:24 AM

I can't find a suitable topic to post my thoughts so I'm going to post here

hoping for the opinion of the community..

The natural feeling or reaction that "this is wrong" that a man feels when he sees two other men having sex is similar to what a parent would feel if he sees his son and daughter having sex. It is an automatic and natural reaction (from the point of view of the parent and straight man's perspective). The reaction would still be the same even in the existence of love.

Because the natural situation is that (again, from the point of view of the straight man and the parent), two men should only have a filial relationship, and siblings should only have a filial relationship. 

So, getting to my point, in the *current* world, what is the difference between a homosexual relationship and an incestuous relationship?

Incidence.

In the *current* world, the man's reaction is not as strong as the parent's reaction due to the fact that there is so much more (at least to my knowledge) homosexual relationships than there is incestuous. It is a known fact that a straight man will always have that "feeling" regarding two men having sex (even if it is the straight man who loves the homosexual most, his father), but is now more tolerant because there are so many gays right now that straight men have been desensitized. We have gotten used to them. Hence, homosexual relationships have become "natural" (relatively speaking) compared to incestuous relationships.

So, in a world (hopefully this will not happen in the future) wherein incestuous relationships have increased tremendously in incidence, it will also become a human right, and they will demand the right to marriage. And following the logic and sequence of events of what is happening to our world right now, incestuous marriage will become legal that that fictional world.

And that is how, something that is "wrong" (even if only relatively speaking) becomes "right" just due to the concept of the majority and natural tolerance. That is the reason why the majority rule is flawed and why the current ruling on same-sex marriage (in the USA) does not coincide with the natural order of the world.

#143 Edmund Dantes

Edmund Dantes

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3878 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:33 PM

Wala akong problema sa mga bakla. I am not ashamed to admit some of my good freinds are gay themselves. Pero I can tell with all honesty na mabubuti silang mga tao. Maayos naman sila manamit, me mga pinagaralan, at maganda estado sa buhay. Ganun dapat ang bakla. Sabi nga ni Ricky Reyes ang bakla hindi dapat umasal na parang unggoy na pinaglalaruan. Nakakainis yung malalanding bakla at walang respeto sa sarili, I guess it goes the same din sa mga heterosexual na malalandi din.

Sakin, hindi ko maintindihan bakit ginagamit lagi ang you-are-gay card na yan para manginsulto. Kahit ano na lang pwede maging bakla isang tao

Pag may abs bakla

Pag malinis sa katawan bakla

Pag walang girlfriend bakla kasi

Pag masyado matalino bakla

Pag hindi na maintindihan sinasabi tawagin na lang na bakla

Ano ba kahinaan ng bakla? Alalahanin natin si Alexander the great ay bisexual. Si Freddie Mercury aminadong bakla din. Me mga bakla sa combat sports, transexual pa nga eh

Aanhin mo ang pagiging macho kung talunan ka naman? OO matinik ka nga sa chicks, kaya nga 2 na nabuntis mo na magkaibang babae, di mo masustentuhan tapos palamunin ka pa ng nanay mo. Yan ba pagiging lalake?

#144 Robo Cop

Robo Cop

protect the innocent

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4038 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

responsible

#145 Izzy101

Izzy101

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:06 AM

I support the LGBT. Younger brother ko sinabe na nya saken tunay na preference nya at support ko yon

#146 Kingkongphils

Kingkongphils

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 05:57 PM

So how do you know your gay? Dahil sexuallay attracted ka sa same sex? I have a friend who is gay, dahil mag ka batch kmi, parati kming magkasama, but I do not find men attractive, and sa girls kht anong itsura tinitigasan ako. Basta mabango... and I am always horny. But I do enjoy the gay company. Mas madali pa maka kilala ng chicks. One thing though, I rolled with my gay friend and his crew, I swear when they touch a girl, parang sa girl walang ka malimalisya, and they dont know they are gay, pro pag ako, tingin palang parang iwas na iwas na agad. I swear, do they feel these things? Or pangit lng talaga ako.. lam mo nmn mga gay, usually puge yan...

#147 shemale

shemale

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:sex,blowjob,anal sex

Posted 26 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

yes be proud!

#148 xRain

xRain

Fresh Meat

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 10:40 AM

So how do you know your gay? Dahil sexuallay attracted ka sa same sex? I have a friend who is gay, dahil mag ka batch kmi, parati kming magkasama, but I do not find men attractive, and sa girls kht anong itsura tinitigasan ako. Basta mabango... and I am always horny. But I do enjoy the gay company. Mas madali pa maka kilala ng chicks. One thing though, I rolled with my gay friend and his crew, I swear when they touch a girl, parang sa girl walang ka malimalisya, and they dont know they are gay, pro pag ako, tingin palang parang iwas na iwas na agad. I swear, do they feel these things? Or pangit lng talaga ako.. lam mo nmn mga gay, usually puge yan...

Lol.. two questions tho, do you consider yourself as pangit?

Rolled, you mean took ecstasy / mollys? 

#149 lone23

lone23

Master

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4555 posts
  • Interests:Women, Concert, Rock Music, Telecommunication

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

Napanood nyo yung Die Beautiful ni Paolo Ballesteros, about life ng isang Gay.

#150 mister DS

mister DS

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:newbie

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

Napanood nyo yung Die Beautiful ni Paolo Ballesteros, about life ng isang Gay.

i watched it, it just showcase his make-up skills on this movie.

#151 lito leon

lito leon

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:motorcycles, NSA friends

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

sa pilipinas pag lalaki ka at natatakot....bakla daw

#152 STEVE ARMSTRONG

STEVE ARMSTRONG

The Beast Fighter