Do You Believe In Destiny?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope. We choose our own path. It is not chosen for us beforehand. However, chance does exist, and by chance I mean events you have no control over --- natural calamities, accidents, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, etc. So yes, we control our own destiny, but to a certain extent. Because there is a whole world out there which moves at its own pace. And so the best we can do is make the best decisions we could given whatever situation the world leaves us in.

Destiny is bigger than us, it exists but is beyond our control. It's like you get to choose from the different paths and roads to travel ahead, thinking you are making your own choices as you go along. Zoom out you will see that the map will takes you exactly where you will end up -- at that destination.

- You are never destined to be president, while some one else is.

- You are never destined to be a celebrity, or famous

- But you are exactly who you are destined to be and make your own choices within that spectrum

As human beings, we are destined to die. Our planet is destined to be vanquished when our sun dies...

But what is happening and will happen before we reach our destination is not a destiny. We can change it or try changing it. Unfortunately, it is not totally controlled by you. Other human beings can control your destiny... they can make it longer but painful... or short but happy...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sabi sa the Last Samurai

"I believe a man does everything he can until his destiny is revealed."

Yes there is destiny, I believe we are all meant to do something significant in this life and be rewarded for it. BUT BUT BUT...... Hindi yan basta na lang ireregalo sa'yo. You still gotta put in the work, you still got to make decisions. You have to prove that you really want it. And most of all. YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOU DESERVE IT.

Halimbawa kung tamad ka, at lahat na lang gusto mo madali lang at hindi ka na mahihirapan, anong pagkakataon darating sayo di ba?

Pero kung ikaw yun taong marunong magsumikap, at maingat lagi sa mga desisyon mo, pati na sa mga taong pinipili mong makasama. Most of all hindi ka natatakot ichallenge sarili mo. Then one at a time time the right door will open for you, with each leading to bigger and bigger destinations. Fate will guide you on the next step but you gotta make good decisions.

I dont believe in destiny. I only follow the 3 C's in life

1st C - Chance

- when an opportunity is presented, it is up to you to act on it. Followed by;

2nd C - Choice

- This is yours and yours alone, whatever you decide, seals your fate. Shows what will you do on the 1st C. And Lastly the outcome;

3rd C - Change

- This is the result of your reaction to the 1st 2 C's. Outcome of good or bad depends on how you well you reacted on it.

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • 2 weeks later...