pampalibog meron?

lee- rhino dre..hehehehe :mtc:

#23 anya_pinay

anya_pinay

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:shopping!u can't blame me i'm a girl! :)

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:18 PM

people, where can u find or buy gayuma?? meron ba talga nun?? how much ang where?? B)

i tried to use a gayuma before but stopped doing it kasi la na ako time.but if you really are interested i can tell you where i got it.promise,effective sya.though sandali ko lang siya ginawa.just PM me for the datails.

#24 wolfpak

wolfpak

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:15 PM

tunay ba yan????????

#25 a_ngel

a_ngel

b_r_o_k_e

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 01:06 PM

For real

Gayuma....

#26 arnel_gumaru

arnel_gumaru

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:49 PM

i tried to use a gayuma before but stopped doing it kasi la na ako time.but if you really are interested i can tell you where i got it.promise,effective sya.though sandali ko lang siya ginawa.just PM me for the datails.

sge nga try ko yan... i sent you a pm.

#27 st

st

llkk@yahoo.com

• (05) Regular
  • 1,519 posts
  • Interests:straw_do_27@yahoo.com

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:47 AM

people, where can u find or buy gayuma?? meron ba talga nun?? how much ang where?? B)

gayuma???

sabi nga ng ita ang gayuma ay ano natin. yan daw ang matinding panggayuma

#28 Magaling

Magaling

Ang Kampeon

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 01:57 PM

mga tol meron pa palang akong alam na oracion try nyo din ito para magkagusto ang chicks na gusto ninyo, i've tried it once di ko alam kung ganon ka effective kse di ko alam kung sa diga or doon sa oracion bumigay yong chick.

hold her hand and both or you should be looking eye to eye the whisper the words
" kafe kasit non kafela et publia filii omnibus suis"

me don't guarantee this will work but hey there's no harm in trying :)

Pards! Baka naman pag hawak pa lang ng kamay, masampal na tayo? Hehehe

#29 Magaling

Magaling

Ang Kampeon

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 02:09 PM

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Mula noon, naniwala na ako na may gayuma nga.

#30 vamp_lestat

vamp_lestat

The Biker Vamp

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:10 AM

sheet magaling... creepy yun ha...

#31 bahay kubo

bahay kubo

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:45 PM

i believe in the existence of the so-called "unseen powers" around us. understanding and control of those will be of great use at some point.

#32 feel_the_heat

feel_the_heat

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 12:31 PM

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family.  Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral.  He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something.  Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft.  I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick.  True enough.  Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin.  Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami.  Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin.  That was around 2 or 3 pm.  Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin.  Gabi na nang mawala siya.

Credible Story.

Here's my own version of my uncle's prowess.
My uncle's uncle passed to him the craft of gayuma making. His stuff was made every Good Friday only. In the 60's, in a neighborhood party in the north, he chanced upon a beautiful lass in the crowd. He opened up a small bottle of gayuma, dip his finger in it, passed by the lass while subtly touching the girl with his wet finger. He went straight to his house. The girl followed him but not in her usual senses (nakatulala). But the gayuma was powerful enough that even some girls who were not touched followed suit. And that included her older sister who was my mother. He saw the tragedy so he dipped the closed gayuma bottle in water and the girls went back to their usual selves. That was my very first observation of the gayuma. That same night, he tried again and successfully lured the lass somewhere. Months later, they got married.

To be continued.....

#33 feel_the_heat

feel_the_heat

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 12:55 PM

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family.  Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral.  He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something.  Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft.  I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick.  True enough.  Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin.  Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami.  Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin.  That was around 2 or 3 pm.  Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin.  Gabi na nang mawala siya.

...continuation....

Talk of evil influence.
He sold the gayuma in hundreds of pesos in the 60's (man, that's a lot of money). But the hitch there is that the buyer must get the bottle from him, bring it home without passing any miraculous church, and leave it outside the house where religious icons and images might be present.

I have not observed this but my uncle told me of this story.
Somebody from Manila ordered a potion. He made one during Holy Friday between 11am-12 noon. From the north he traveled by bus going to Manila. At the highway in Manaoag, a good 1 km from the miraculous church, the bottle in his pocket burst! Near other churches, this never happened. But Manaoag church has it's own miracles to tell.

Talk of Karma.
My uncle is old now but never got to pass the craft to his only son who at 38 years old fears the dark and never married (hindi siya bakla but has no interest in sex kaya he never has to use gayuma). Also, my uncle was once hunted by the mayor of a Benguet town after learning he was the one who concocted the gayuma used by a teenager to lure the mayor's daughter. Luckily, he escaped to Manila and stayed with us for 1 year.
In the late 70's, my uncle tried to convince me to learn some of his crafts but I turned him down because I was an urban boy busy studying my college books. During that time, I was also learning some esoteric disciplines like yoga, theosophy, Rosicrucians, etc. and I frowned on this lowly witchcraft. Of course, I have to admit that I got interested in gayuma for the "appeal" it could give me, but the difficulty of getting the different sources during the Holy Week made it hazardous for me.
Good enough, the craft is ready to be lost as my uncle is old and weak now. Gayuma is for males who lack confidence and too weak to develop themselves.
I guess a glib-tongued man doesn't need a gayuma.

#34 deathsaurer

deathsaurer

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Interests:rakrakan, videogames & sexy girls

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:14 PM

itataas ko lang sa ngalan ng gayuma!!!

#35 bahay kubo

bahay kubo

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 09:47 PM

Quite an interesting story, feel the heat.

#36 kawl

kawl

Devirginized

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 07:43 AM

I sent you a PM :)

#37 tinkerbell

tinkerbell

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 06:03 PM

:(
help i need an oracion to bring back a partner who's gone astray

#38 Swoop

Swoop

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:59 PM

Has anyone tried this? Any comments.....

#39 black cat

black cat

Seducer

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:05 PM

Has anyone tried this? Any comments.....

what will happen if you say that?

#40 juxtapose_angel

juxtapose_angel

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:singing, livejournal, dating

Posted 13 September 2004 - 05:13 AM

Ako may kwento.

I have an uncle who is considered to be the black sheep of the family. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, siya lang ang hindi nakapagtapos ng par-aaral. He bacame an "arbularyo".

Anyway, when I was still in high school, I accompanied him to Harisson Plaza to buy something. Naturally, we talked and then at some point, the conversation turned to his craft. I said I don't really believe in that stuff so he dared me to pick a girl among the crowd and he will make that girl follow us.

Nag-turo ako ng chick. True enough. Noong pa-uwi na kami, sumakay yung babae sa jeepney na sinakyan namin. Pag baba namin, baba din siya at sinundan kami. Pag dating namin sa bahay ng lola ko, napansin ko na yung babae naka-tayo sa harap at naka-tingin sa bahay namin. That was around 2 or 3 pm. Sumilip ako sa bintana bandang 5pm nandun pa rin siya nakatayo at nakatingin. Gabi na nang mawala siya.

uy pwamis? hmmm sige nga ano ba ginawa ng tito mo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users