809 replies to this topic

#801 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 02:50 AM

Ito gamit ko, a bit lower priced than tempurpedic.   It's Sealy Posturepedic.

https://www.amazon.c...rkle_mcd_asin_2

#802 neville

neville

Isang Sako ng Patatas

• Diyosa
  • 10,210 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 11 November 2020 - 08:46 PM

Ito gamit ko, a bit lower priced than tempurpedic.   It's Sealy Posturepedic.

https://www.amazon.c...rkle_mcd_asin_2

Kanina ko lang naisip.

Compromise.  Dahil sa ngayon ay walang punda ang body pillow sa Rustan's at may Dakki online store sa Shopee, gagawin kong halo ang bili.

Yung unan sa ulo ay sa Rustan's bibilhin.  Saktong may gift certificate ng Rustan's akong makukuha mula sa credit card ko.  Kaunting ipon pa ng points at baka umabot ng 5K na gift cert ang mayroon ako.  Isang unan din yon :)

Mix and match the dirt cheap and insanely expensive ones.  Prioritize what needs to be expensive and buy what can be bought cheaply.

Okay na yon, ano? :)

• MRROUGHSEX likes this

#803 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 08:51 PM

Kanina ko lang naisip.

Compromise.  Dahil sa ngayon ay walang punda ang body pillow sa Rustan's at may Dakki online store sa Shopee, gagawin kong halo ang bili.

Yung unan sa ulo ay sa Rustan's bibilhin.  Saktong may gift certificate ng Rustan's akong makukuha mula sa credit card ko.  Kaunting ipon pa ng points at baka umabot ng 5K na gift cert ang mayroon ako.  Isang unan din yon :)

Mix and match the dirt cheap and insanely expensive ones.  Prioritize what needs to be expensive and buy what can be bought cheaply.

Okay na yon, ano? :)

That's the way Donya N!   Compromise.  Something that works for between your needs and wants.   :)   Post ka po pic ng nabili mo ha..  :)

#804 neville

neville

Isang Sako ng Patatas

• Diyosa
  • 10,210 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:42 PM

That's the way Donya N!   Compromise.  Something that works for between your needs and wants.   :)   Post ka po pic ng nabili mo ha..  :)

Will do. I bought a body pillow and a regular pillow from Dakki via Shopee. I'm waiting for the shipment. :)

In other news, I bought PhP 5,000 worth of Premyo Bonds.  The said bonds are only at 1.00% net and is good for 1 year.  Minimum investment is PhP 500.00

These bonds do not meet my financial goals at all. But they do let me help the government in funding its projects.  And hey, I'd be happy when I do get to win even the PhP50,000.00 quarterly raffle prize.  Winning the bigger prizes are of course, a big bonus.  

There is a car as part of the jackpot, but honestly, I'm happy with the PhP1M major prize :)

• MRROUGHSEX and pinktounge like this

#805 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 20 November 2020 - 03:39 AM

4% Discount guys!

#806 JohannBeckham

JohannBeckham

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 11:06 PM

2020 is almost over (f$ck you 2020, im glad your almost over), how's you're goals so far?

Kme nmn i think we are on the way to reach a savings rate of 58% (mind blown). The highest savings rate we had is only 54% back in 2018. We're not able to go on holiday this year (because of Covid), both international even inter state travel that we've plan and that let us reach the milestone of investing 58% of our take home pay into ETF that follow the index (Australia, U.S. and International excluding U.S.).

Dividends is good din this year, although its a little short of $15k.

2021 is exciting. Lets see if we can invest more than 58% of our takehome pay in 2021.
  • MRROUGHSEX likes this

#807 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 21 November 2020 - 11:09 PM

2020 is almost over (f$ck you 2020, im glad your almost over), how's you're goals so far?

Kme nmn i think we are on the way to reach a savings rate of 58% (mind blown). The highest savings rate we had is only 54% back in 2018. We're not able to go on holiday this year (because of Covid), both international even inter state travel that we've plan and that let us reach the milestone of investing 58% of our take home pay into ETF that follow the index (Australia, U.S. and International excluding U.S.).

Dividends is good din this year, although its a little short of $15k.

2021 is exciting. Lets see if we can invest more than 58% of our takehome pay in 2021.

Haha bakit galit sa 2020?  Financially it's ATH!  :)

#808 JohannBeckham

JohannBeckham

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 06:51 AM

Haha bakit galit sa 2020?  Financially it's ATH!  :)

From BushFire in Australia, to F$cking Covid, to Typhoon in the Philippines.

But your right, i got a lot richer financial this year, but men, i dont want another year like 2020.
  • MRROUGHSEX likes this

#809 jamesbalingit

jamesbalingit

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:06 AM

2021 seems to be the end of the world

dead minks who had covid and killed by the denmark government

are rising up

lots of people from denmark seeing zombie minks attack their house pets

hmmmm

hopefully we are all financially equipped to buy guns and shields for the upcoming zombie apocalypes

#810 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,258 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

2021 seems to be the end of the world

dead minks who had covid and killed by the denmark government

are rising up

lots of people from denmark seeing zombie minks attack their house pets

hmmmm

hopefully we are all financially equipped to buy guns and shields for the upcoming zombie apocalypes

I'm actually hoping for a better 2021 than 2020 once we get vaccinated and normality comes back in business and work life.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)