Ford Car Reviews

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Owned most of the ford line up from territory, mustang, explorer, ranger 2019 to current ang masasabi ko lang sobra sakit sa ulo especially the explorer and territory. Common problems are suspension, bushings, anything electrical, brakes, rods, rubber seals and the list goes on and on.  If you join any of the facebook ford groups most of the posts you will see are about issues rather than owners enjoying their rides.

2 hours ago, ej_qn said:

Owned most of the ford line up from territory, mustang, explorer, ranger 2019 to current ang masasabi ko lang sobra sakit sa ulo especially the explorer and territory. Common problems are suspension, bushings, anything electrical, brakes, rods, rubber seals and the list goes on and on.  If you join any of the facebook ford groups most of the posts you will see are about issues rather than owners enjoying their rides.

Hala talaga? Balak pa naman namin kumuha ng Territory. Thanks for the heads up.

4 hours ago, Immortal666 said:

Hala talaga? Balak pa naman namin kumuha ng Territory. Thanks for the heads up.

Opo. Ang masakit pa even pag civered ng warranty and "repaired" ng casa its either di tatagal ng 48hrs or unrepairable. Yung territory ko nga bigla nalang nag ilaw lahat ng gauge lights then ayaw na umandar. Hinatak pa papunta casa sabay pinalitan ng board.. la hiya wala pa 5 mins paglabas sa casa namatayan ako sa gitna ng commonwealth. Buti naka convoy ako kaya naka tow pabalik. I enforced the lemon law natin and i refused to pick up my territory na. 

May kaofficemate akong nasa 60s na. kapag pumupunta daw siyang casa ng Ford para magpa maintenance, halos guarantee daw yun na makikipagtalo siya o makikipag away. Hindi daw talaga maganda ang service nila para lang daw pinagkakakitaan nila ang owner ng sasakyan.

Ganito din ba experience niyo?

3 hours ago, binog said:

May kaofficemate akong nasa 60s na. kapag pumupunta daw siyang casa ng Ford para magpa maintenance, halos guarantee daw yun na makikipagtalo siya o makikipag away. Hindi daw talaga maganda ang service nila para lang daw pinagkakakitaan nila ang owner ng sasakyan.

So far twice ko n experience yan. One of my fords was still under warranty 5 months old palang pero siguro sa mahal ng factory defect pinagpipilitan nila driver negligence daw??? Sinisngil ako 150k. Sabi ko nga sa kanila noong 1st week of ownership ko palang yung unit ininform ko na sa kanila yung issue.. nagleleak roof ko kasi pangit ng seals sabay lunalagutok yung suspension ko na akala mo may bumabati sa floor pan mo na noise. Funny thing was the suspension and toe link were all part if the global recall by Ford and should be replaced without payment as long as the year model or V/N is listed as part of the defective units.

FB_IMG_1644043816801.jpg

IMG_20220205_150918.jpg

Edited by ej_qn
  • Sad (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have owned Ford cars for decades ( F150, F250, Explorer, Focus ) and I think that anything built after 2012 is just sh*t. I've owned a 2005 Ford Explorer V8 and it has only 70,000 miles and kept it for 16 years until I've sold it recently. There can never be anything like it. And same with the other ones I've owned, a Ford Truck used to be a tank to drive in and now, either the body is flimsy, computer box is full of crap and there are a couple of recalls here and there. 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:48 AM, binog said:

Yes especially yung Ford Marikina Sobrang Bobo ng Service Manager 

Never owned a Ford, but know 2 people whose transmissions got busted less than 3 years after purchase. Biglaan lang. Casa maintained yun. Di daw covered ng warranty blabla. Don't know what happened with that, but they no longer want a Ford for a vehicle. Sabi nila maganda tignan, sure, but reliability is bad and after-sales is horrible.