#42 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3458 posts
  • Interests:May langaw na papansin ...

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:00 PM

Well i would assume both admin either implemented or continue to implement the program in good faith without the info or final result that came out recently. sa tingin ko kung sa umpisa eh available na yun info na nagpapapraning sa lahat magiiba ang naging desisyon.

#43 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

So ano nga ba ang issue uli? Maybe somebody should clearly define it?

#44 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3651 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:35 AM

ang issue is about the immunization program na naimplement in good faith pero pinaglaruan ng mga trapo para sa kani-kanilang interes para sa midterm at general elections.

Now this will backfire on the next year election.

#45 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3651 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

Pamilya ng mga 'di umano'y namatay dahil sa Dengvaxia, iniharap sa DOJ

https://www.facebook...99878323585389/

#46 Kornholio

Kornholio

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:airsoft, darts, gigs

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

it's all in the game of politics and their hidden agenda on this issue... it's not about the "trapo" nor the newbie politicians or what not, and it shouldn't be on who's to blame or point a finger to or who will be the sacrificial lamb but the concerned gov't institution should look for a way to contain and resolve this issue as children's lives are at stake.

• Queen Darkeinjel likes this

#47 Ryan123

Ryan123

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Running, cooking,

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

Ung pagbili ng gamot, hindi naman dahil sa dengue kaya binili un kundi dahil sa profit e

Tingin ko financial wise lang naman kaya nila binili at pilit pinapatupad ang dengvaxia.. Financial wise para sa mga nangurakot at losers ang tax payers.. Bibilhin ang vaccine ng php1,000 each ang vaccine at a bulk, wholesale price,

Pero papayag ba ang duterte administration na masisi sila dahil sa vaccine na yan na hindi naman sila nakinabang sa pera? O papayag din ang past administration na masisi sila kahit sila ang nakinabang sa pera eh wala n nga sila sa position?

#48 Ryan123

Ryan123

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Running, cooking,

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:29 AM

Kahit si past administration or duterte administration or doh head, ang masisi, hopefully mapakulong, the biggest losers are the taxpayers. Now, when will be the time na makakagawa tayo ng paraan para ma hold back naten ang mga nasa current political position masilip naten sila at mapalagot sila sa mga bad acts nila on handling money, our taxes money! Cant wait to see when will that happen

**when business lose money, company is losing but when politicians made a mistake on purchasing (intentionally or not) taxpayers are hurting.. Dapat tayo magkampi kampihan to protect our own and on how our money are spent on their projects!!

#49 redbomber

redbomber

The Legend

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

1. I'm a doctor and i'm commenting based on my professional opinion (let me stress opinion).

2. parents with newborn can relate to some of the vaccines i will mention.

3. the political circumstances may have put a spotlight to Dengvaxia. But actually, the pharmaceutical industry is largely at fault. in my practice, i never recommend a meds nor vaccine that i haven't studied the clinical studies. last time i checked, these vaccines were absent of enough/proper clinical studies:

1. Rotavirus

2. Japanese Encephalitis

3. Dengvaxia

and more....

4. Clinical studies are important to statistically determine effectiveness and/or side effects of these. Pharma companies hastily released these ahead of enough/proper clinical studies and trials (evidently, there's not much or no clinical papers available in public) in the name of profit (or market competition)

5. i strongly advice, please have your doctors (or yourself) study/read the clinical papers of the vaccines before agreeing to use these especially on your children.

• chances_f likes this

#50 JogzSmith

JogzSmith

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

Ang masakit dito may namatay na... It only show the weak decision making ng previous admin..haysss

#51 Kingkongphils

Kingkongphils

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Pano ba naman, mali na ung tren na binili, mali pa ung gamot na binili.... Nag under spending na nga para daw "maiwasan" ang corruption, mali mali naman ang binili. (e.g. Mrt bagon, dengvaxia, lto plates) sus maryosep

#52 coolnerdyguy

coolnerdyguy

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:00 PM

Medicines approved for public use are supported by documents and studies to justify its effectiveness, that the use of the product will lead to the desired effect. Requirements and reviews by the authorities are met before they get approval to sell. It is a continuos study post marketing, untoward effects may or may not be present. We don't know if there's any or what will be the manifestation to the recipient and when to expect it if there is any. A medicine can be effective but have some (tolerable) side effects, it can also be effective but it's untoward effects outweighs the beneficial effects. It is not the first time where a medicine is discovered to have unwanted effects.

I don't think it is a failure of the previous administration. It was a judgement call (based on what was established about the vaccine at that time) to implement the vaccination program which had good intentions. It just so happened that the manufacturer discovered a defect or withheld information on the vaccine and the product did not do well. If they had not implemented it and there was a rise in dengue cases, people will complain why the government did not do anything when there already is a vaccine for dengue in the market. If they implemented the vaccination and it turned out well without this issue, people would say job well done for the government, we are one of the first nations to implement vaccination program for dengue.

#53 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:16 PM

If they implemented the vaccination and it turned out well without this issue, people would say job well done for the government, we are one of the first nations to implement vaccination program for dengue.

Honestly i have my reservations given how politics works here. Remember the current admin continued the program. If successful they can and will probably take credit considering the program implementation was much longer with the present admin than the past.

But since nagkaissue ayun turo agad ang sisi sa past admin as if walang tinurukan ang current admin.

#54 haroots2

haroots2

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3651 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

Every medical experts asked during the senate hearing said the implementation was premature.  Sec. Ubial had an effort to stop it, ang mali talaga niya is she gave in to the pressure without informing the president.

#55 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:55 PM

But she is an alter-ego of the president. thus shouldn't the president be accountable by virtue of command responsibility?

Also ganon ba ka walang alam ang presidente na hindi siya aware na patuloy pa din ang programa

#56 tk421

tk421

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1264 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

For negative things, no. Command responsibility doesn't go up (only down).

For favorable things, the chain of command goes to the very top (and doesn't go down).

You should know that by now. :D

#57 Kingkongphils

Kingkongphils

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

Ang mahirap dyn, president aquino himself attended the meetings, tpos bglang wala akong alam? E lht nlng walang alam e.

#58 rooster69ph

rooster69ph

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3458 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Ang mahirap dyn, president aquino himself attended the meetings, tpos bglang wala akong alam? E lht nlng walang alam e.

hindi ba mas magandang idahilan na ipinatupad dahil walang alam sa mga "risk" kaysa naman yun mga talak ng talak ngayon sa risk at itinuturo yun kapalpakan ng nakaraang administrasyon and yet sa sobrang galing nila eh ipinagpatuloy pa rin ang isang palpak na programa

#59 Kingkongphils

Kingkongphils

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

hindi ba mas magandang idahilan na ipinatupad dahil walang alam sa mga "risk" kaysa naman yun mga talak ng talak ngayon sa risk at itinuturo yun kapalpakan ng nakaraang administrasyon and yet sa sobrang galing nila eh ipinagpatuloy pa rin ang isang palpak na programa

I cannot blame anybody. I am not prepared to condemn anybody there simply because we bought that. The amount is nothing to meany amount that could save the Filipino, especially the children, the President said in a press briefing... Yan ang sabi ni duterte...

Malay ba nyang gNun pla tlga ka bobo si pnoy... Wala nang tama e.

#60 Kingkongphils

Kingkongphils

Player

• (05) Regular
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:24 PM

of course you're not to blame anybody except as you said "bobo si pNoy...wala nang tama e"

Ang point dun, konti na nga lang ang ginawa mali pa. At pg tanungin cya kng bkt mali, hindi daw nya alam.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pnoy admin, DU30, Dengvaxia controversy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)