Your Recent Clothes/Shoes/Accessories Purchase

Hi ms manners.. You are just like any other shopping addict-buying on random. I am also a shopping addict. Maybe we could pull our resources and hold a gargantuan garage sale and make money off these things. Is your attic full too? So don't despair ms. manners you're not alone. I am glad my work keeps me from the mall most of the time( I am a U.S.Navy Sailor)

where are you, fellow shopping addicts? :D

just bumping it up. ;)

oh I forgot the last things I bought: expensive clothes and shoes(I wear uniform almost everyday)[

quote=skicker,Jul 5 2005, 04:34 PM]

Hi ms manners.. You are just like any other shopping addict-buying on random. I am also a shopping addict. Maybe we could pull our resources and hold a gargantuan garage sale and make money off these things. Is your attic full too? So don't despair ms. manners you're not alone. I am glad my work keeps me from the mall most of the time( I am a U.S.Navy Sailor)

i love shopping!

pero these days, i'm dressing up my phone so i recently got a higher capacity MMC and a headset. i've also been checking out MP3s for more ringtones. sarap mamili sa greenhills!

a few weeks naman, i bought loads of books. sobra akong natuwa.

Guest simply_miss

Yeah, i guess I am. Just cant stop it, esp if bargain and tiangee...kakagigil! :D

Am more into blouses, shirts, accessories

Home fixtures, novelty items and candles though :)

i avoid the mall when i am sad or else... everything maxed out!!! Last things I bought were 2 books, a card, big scotch tape, etc etc and i just dropped by nat'l bookstore because i remembered the teenager bugging me for a particular pen. I ended up getting the laking whatever card... the day before that i was in powerbooks (i also got the card earlt this year)...i was at the cashier for a mag and i saw a book i have been looking for months, my mind went blank, i pointed to it, reached for my credit card, i have it now... am on the 57th page... today??? i think i'll sleep all day. all that and i have been happy these past few days :hypocritesmiley:

I’m a shopaholic, i tend to buy stuff with same style, same brand but in different colors. whenever i cant decide which is which, i usually buy both (if not, all available colors that i like). although i never had any regrets on my choices of clothes and other stuff, I just don’t wanna miss out on something that I really like especially if i know that i wont be able to see it the next time i drop by in that shop :cool:

I’m a shopaholic, i tend to buy stuff with same style, same brand but in different colors. whenever i cant decide which is which, i usually buy both (if not, all available colors that i like). although i never had any regrets on my choices of clothes and other stuff, I just don’t wanna miss out on something that I really like especially if i know that i wont be able to see it the next time i drop by in that shop :cool:

Im the same... actually if you look at my clothes theyre mostly the same style just different colors :D

And I stockpile toiletries too... :lol:

I got it bad. :blush:

Same with me!!! And what’s weird about it is that whenever i’m down to one or two items (especially paper towels and pads) I get this creepy feeling that I must go and shop again! I have this habit also of buying products that I haven’t tried yet, experiment on new shampoos, bath gels, lotions and even make up products. I never really stick on one brand alone it’s like I must try everything there is in the store otherwise I’ll be going back over and over checking on that item until I finally give up and buy it anyway! Now i’m wondering if these products would still be okay to use after years of storing them in my room? :*

i think there are storage rules depending on the product. like lotions and moisturisers lose their effectivity after 6 months to a year. soaps and shampoos, in essence, can last for years--but don't wait to find out!!! as for makeup: foundation, mascaras and eyeliners, throw out after 6 months if you're not using it anymore. for the blushes and eyeshadows, after a year or a bit more, depending on the quality. :)

i change brands all the time myself!!! you should see my bathroom... there's three different shampoos and two different conditioners, not counting the mud pack i have to use every week... and the soap and the body gel... hahahaha. this must be a sickness. :P

Me, I stockpile cause im scared that some products I use might be discontinued. :lol:

Other times I stockpile cause theyre on sale or i just hate running out. :D

Needless to say, I have toiletries all over the place... You gotta admit though, they make handy instant presents when one has no time to pop over the mall to buy a gift (at least the name brand, vanity products will ...) :D

Edited by Wyld

Its nice to know though that i'm not alone in this madness hehehe. Stuff that I bought in HK 3 years ago (DKNY, Lacoste and Esprit had a big sale then) that i’m supposed to sell... they're still inside my luggage plastic packed and tightly wrapped. I just can't let go of those stuff coz i like it for myself too and i was thinking, i wouldn't be able to buy nice stuff like that anymore so i might as well keep if for myself! i must have really gone mad!!!

Its nice to know though that i'm not alone in this madness hehehe.  Stuff that I bought in HK 3 years ago (DKNY, Lacoste and Esprit had a big sale then) that i’m supposed to sell... they're still inside my luggage plastic packed and tightly wrapped.  I just can't let go of those stuff coz i like it for myself too and i was thinking, i wouldn't be able to buy nice stuff like that anymore so i might as well keep if for myself! i must have really gone mad!!!

Guilty admission - I have 4 packs of Marks and Spencer thongs... unused ... purchased in December 2003.... Along with what must be a dozen HerBench thongs... purchased at around the same day, unused.

Bad huh? :D

hurray for shopping addicts and pack rats!!! :lol:

i went through my accessories drawer yesterday and found stuff still unopened, never used. i made an inventory and found that i have three different pairs of gold hoop earrings and several more stuff i'll never use.

ladies, maybe we should hold a garage sale and make a bit of money off of our unused stocks? :P

i love shoes for i guy!! haha i bought these A Bathing Ape shoes only sold in japan bought it over from an internet company in the US cost $290US...

post-52559-1121959187.jpg

the bottom i bought last year on the same company site for $700US its the Adidas "Adi Dassler" shoe for the Adidas 35th anniversary shoes...

post-52559-1121959210.jpg

i've got like over 28 other shoes for collection not wearing valuing $220US, $300AUD each...ive got some Onituska Tiger shoes aswell cost me $190AUD u know the one from k*ll Bill vol1...all up i got around 28 pairs on collection and 16 other shoes for wearing (6 are doubles from the ones i collected) :thumbsupsmiley: and my collection is growing :thumbsupsmiley:

apart from that my credit card is the other addiction :thumbsupsmiley:

hurray for shopping addicts and pack rats!!! :lol:

i went through my accessories drawer yesterday and found stuff still unopened, never used. i made an inventory and found that i have three different pairs of gold hoop earrings and several more stuff i'll never use.

ladies, maybe we should hold a garage sale and make a bit of money off of our unused stocks? :P

My ate and I were prepping stuff up for storage and I realized just how many unused shirts I have -- same style different colors...

She is the same way.

I think its genetic. :D

And chronic. :lol:

If we have that garage sale, we can make money to buy more stuff! :boo:

My ate and I were prepping stuff up for storage and I realized just how many unused shirts I have -- same style different colors...

She is the same way.

I think its genetic. :D

And chronic. :lol:

If we have that garage sale, we can make money to buy more stuff! :boo: 

yeah, buy more stuff and store it again for another 3 years hehehehhehe :cool: