External Hard Drives

I have one also which i bought at PCX. I think it's out of stock for so long. But if you've noticed, the circuitry is very minimal. I've had troubles in using them 'cause oftentimes the hard drives (desktop and notebook) are detected but the drive letter does not appear. I just realized that the problem is not with the drives I was connecting but with the adapter. Once I've switched to the enclosure, I seldom encounter the said problem only that the enclosure cables fron CD-R King doesn't work after quite sometime. I just had to look for the heavy duty cables...

ohh iba pala uyn external mo, nice one simple and i think more durable, where did you bought it?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im not sure if this question is out of the topic,, but i guess i`ll try....

i just nid help with my seagate 250gb SATA hd.. under warranty pa sya ng seagate, nagkaroon lang ng few bad sectors

gusto ko sana ipa replace sa manufacturer the prob is i dont know kung saan ung service center nila..

baka meron dyan na makakatulong sakin kung saan ko pwede papalitan ung hd ko.. hirap na kc magload ng os kahit naka partition cuz of badsectors..

tnxxx god bless

Sa may mga sirang external HDD. Circuits?... HDD enclosure ang solution. mura lang sya..

Seagate Philippines

Toll-free Phone: 1027-1800-650-7151

Toll-free Fax: 1027-1800-6507185

Operation hours (Singapore time): 9:00am - 6:00pm

Operation hours (local time): 9:00am - 6:00pm

Email Address: sppsupport@seagate-asia.com

• 2 weeks later...
:goatee: any chance to recover my files in my external hard drives which was soaked wet due to typhoon ondoy...if there is, how...and if ever is it still possible for me to be able to use it...thanks in advance... :goatee:

sorry to hear that..if it will still boot up well and good and then use a data recovery software. try check freeware replacement for commercial apps thread for links. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...
:goatee: any chance to recover my files in my external hard drives which was soaked wet due to typhoon ondoy...if there is, how...and if ever is it still possible for me to be able to use it...thanks in advance... :goatee:

hopefully di mo pa nasaksak ung hard drive. kasi kung fully dry naman sya before mo ginamit ulit, it still should boot. You can then copy your files to another hard drive. pag di na ma-detect, well sorry na lng tlga.