Polaroid, Coby, Skyworth, & Olympus Products

Napapamura ako ngayon sa pagbili ng product na 'to... at first maganda kasi ang features pero di singmahal ng mga branded products... after a month of usage nasira na agad.. bigla na lang nagba black out yung screen and di na tumutuloy mag boot.. ganun din ang reklamo ng mga ibang nakabili ng mga products na 'to.. yung iba isang araw pa lang nagagamit sira na agad or after a week lang sira na agad.

Worse part is the service center sobrang tagal ng pa service it takes 1 day to process dahil sobrang tagal ka nilang pag aantayin at hasssle pa kung may pasok ka... sayang lang ang 3.5k worth ng gadget ko.. nagkakaron ng ibang sira pag balik.. naaayos nga yung 1st problem and the next time na kukuhanin na yung product may iba na naman sira.

Buy an expensive, branded products at least durable at mabilis ang service at makakapag update pa rather than this proucts na mape perwisyo ka lang afterwards...sabi ko kasi samsung galaxy tab na lang mas pinili pa yung polaroid ayun nakaka hinayang lang.

By the way the service center I was pertaining to is the RedDot Philippines in España Blvd Manila (manggigil ka tuwa sa serbisyo).

• 6 months later...

I had the Sun Cel Polaroid bundle. the tablet was OK, serviceable, and can be used as a phone. i gave it to my dad. the phone, however, is horrible! unlocks when on standby, cannot move apps to memory card (unless you root it). its a cheap phone, so i guess you get what you pay for. my only plus to it was that i could use it as a mobile wifi. again, i gave it to my dad after 6 months of use. i went back to my trusty old Sony Ericsson Elm. i would have gone back to my 8 year old W800i but the joystick's up function wont work anymore

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...

Just a curious question: why are these brands banded up as one? Do they belong to a single group of company?

Maybe.. because their service center is along España Blvd in Manila near in PNR España Stn., I've been there for the repairs and I talk to the other customers for the problems of the gadgets they bought and I was surprised the we have different brands but one service center, it took months to forever if you let the gadgets store e.g. sm appliance, ansons, etc take care for the repairs not knowing if the destroyed item will be fixed & even the product is still in warranty. I've managed to get my tablet for the software issues and it took 1 month before I got it and unfortunately it can't connect to the internet, tinamad na akong bumalik dahil sa haba ng pila ng nagpapa repair.. may mga tv, cellphone, tablet saka yung pag aantay mo buong maghapon, sayang ang oras sa wala..

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 years later...