The WORST Punishment You Have Ever Received from a Teacher

• 2 weeks later...

I had to write 500 times, "I will not talk when the teacher is talking." Too bad there were no word processors (much less computers) back then. It would have been just a matter of copying and pasting the words and printing these out. Wouldn't have spent more than 5 minutes doing this exercise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was during my 2nd year HS, my teacher caught me handing out something to my classmate who was seated in front of me. She asked me what was it, and I told her it was nothing. She said I made a fool out of her and was asked to go out and see her after class. But I didn't for I was afraid to do so. She got mad and demanded to bring my parents to see her before accepting me back to class. And so I did. Btw, she happens to be my Religion teacher.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Worst punishment? Hmmm... well, it only happened in elementary since I am studying in a public school. Anyone who is too noisy or breaks the rule will get hit by a stick either on the back of your legs or on your palms. I never knew that that was illegal so I didn't report it to the principal nor to my parents.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nung elementary ako...

1. Pinatayo ako sa tapat ng puno mag-isa and sabi kausapin ko daw yung puno kasi ang daldal ko hahaha :lol:

2. Nilagyan ng scotch tape bibig ko and katawan ko dahil sa pagdaldal and sa kalikutan ko (can't remember it thoroughly though or baka hindi din talaga ganito nangyari but anyway it's a funny picture LOL)

simula nung high school nag-iba na ako...naging mdyo passive na akong tao

Nang kinder pa ako, nakalimutan kong magdala ng pantasa. Masyadong maingay ang classroom naman kaya para maagaw ko yung attention ng kaklase ko, sninundot ko ng pointer finger (sa right hand) ko yung left clenched hand sa butas sa bandang thumb area.

Then nakita ako ng madre at hinatak ako palabas sa classroom. Pinaharap ako sa wall at sinabi niya sa akin ay, "Talk to your devil!"

Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit ako niya binigyan ng ganung punishment until nag-elementary ako nang tinuturuan ako ng mga classmates ko ng mga bastos na gestures.

Pero...

...si Sister, maraming alam. :P

Huli ka balbon!

• 5 months later...

worst i think was during CAT in 4th year high school.

may bigote ako nun eh. eh bawal.

ginawa ng commandant, kumuha ng gunting, ginupit yung sa kanan.... iniwan yung sa kaliwa.

eh lumabas kami ng mga 630 pm. wala ng tindahan...

umuwi ako ng kalahati bigote ko..... di pa uso 7-11 nun kaya walang mabilihan ng razor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...