Musicians Here?

exexex

..Guitar player here, I'm getting into PC Home recording and getting good

at drums (at least the one available on SONAR). Para akong may sariling banda

haha!.. I can comp the drum sequence ng mga pondo ko and play along with a

band na hindi napapagod. I can give my actual band copies of the songs with their parts

deleted so they can play along and sa rehearsals isang pasada lang.

..got me thinking of composing my own music na rin. Na inspire ako sa SONAR, it's just the

tool i need.

-Sin™

Anong version iyan? Cake Walk SONAR yan di ba? Gamit ko kasi Cake Walk Pro 9. Ganun din style ng band ko atm. Hehehehe.

..Guitar player here, I'm getting into PC Home recording and getting good

at drums (at least the one available on SONAR). Para akong may sariling banda

haha!.. I can comp the drum sequence ng mga pondo ko and play along with a

band na hindi napapagod. I can give my actual band copies of the songs with their parts

deleted so they can play along and sa rehearsals isang pasada lang.

..got me thinking of composing my own music na rin. Na inspire ako sa SONAR, it's just the

tool i need.

-Sin™

Anong version iyan? Cake Walk SONAR yan di ba? Gamit ko kasi Cake Walk Pro 9. Ganun din style ng band ko atm. Hehehehe.

..astig eh, hehe. Lalu na kung hassle sa sched. Halos pareho lang ang itsura ng SONAR 4 and ng Home

Studio 9, so siguro pare-pareho lang sila nf Pro 9, isang nakita ko lang na mas astig sa SONAR yung

Synth Rack na nagagawang (nakalimutan ko ano exactly pangalan) "almost" realistic yung mga MIDI

drums (at marami pang iba).

..ayos samahan 'to ng Amplitube LE para naman sa gitara (Direct X plugin to simulate classic amps

with effects). Bass na lang kulang. Boses ko kahit parang ginugupit na yero pwede na. Gagawa ako ng

sarili kong album. Ire-release ko sa tropa.. tapos magpapainom ako ng gin sa album release..

nyahahaha!..ü

-Sin™

hmm...

am a musician as well, but more on the classical side nga lang. :P voice major, my forte is to sing classical. minor ko ay piano, so i play classical pieces as well but now, i do not play the piano often ever since i graduated. but am a frustrated violinist. it's pretty hard to learn how to play the violin!

• 2 weeks later...

aportunista, it was nice jamming with you guys. You are GREAT musicians. I liked your sound - even if it's not my cup of tea. I've never been part of a unit like you guys. The fact that we got to write a song in 10-15 minutes is amazing. I didn't know I had that much of the blues in me.

I like your band. I hope you guys liked the way I dished it out as well. Ingat.

aportunista, it was nice jamming with you guys. You are GREAT musicians. I liked your sound - even if it's not my cup of tea. I've never been part of a unit like you guys. The fact that we got to write a song in 10-15 minutes is amazing. I didn't know I had that much of the blues in me.

I like your band. I hope you guys liked the way I dished it out as well. Ingat.

thanx faaip, we on the other hand liked your creativity on words. to write lyrics at the same time is what we are lacking. update you on the jam dates..

plano namin ni junel i push yung cavite gig..

Guitar and vocals. Quit playing for money over 20 years ago. Decided to pursue college full time. Do occasional gigs as favors to friends. Last time I played to an audience was Dec 11, 2005 during the Debutante Ball for my friend's daughter. Me and a violinist played a surprise number, a song called Good Riddance by Green Day.

I play violin...classical, jazz etc..SMPO member.

Hmmmmnnnn...sino kaya 'to?!?!? Ayoko na magsalita pero ako nag-introduce ng MTC sa isang staff sa office ng foundation nung nagtitiis pa ko sa SMPO :thumbsdownsmiley: . Kumusta na yung "Si Filemon" narecord nyo na ba? Kelan out ng album? :goatee: .Regards na lang sa dati kong mga kasama sa bass section. :thumbsupsmiley:

Bassist here...classical, jazz, standards, hard core, thrash metal, grunge, funk, fusion anything goes as long as nasasakyan at nasisikmura ko ang tugtugan. Guitarist din ako dati and I also play the piano. I can sing pag pinilit..... :blush: :blush: :thumbsdownsmiley: