Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

So we had our lunch at Burgoo (I won't tell which Branch anymore) and we ordered their Jamvalaya Paella. Expectation versus reality. Hahahaahaha! The one on their ad looks big, we even asked the waitress if it is good for 2 persons and she even promised that it is good for 2 so we ordered the regular size which was P545. We were stunned because in person, it was small. Good for 2 persons. 2 girls perhaps.

The taste was typical. We still enjoyed the Jamvalaya Paella but since it was too few for 2 persons, we ordered an extra Jamvalaya rice which was P55 per cup.

For the taste of the extra Jamvalaya, it was awful. I seriously think it was stale. I even asked my companion to check if it was spoiled. I definitely think it was spoiled but since it was flavored, he said maybe, the taste was just odd. So we ate it despite the taste.

Now for the finale, after finishing the Jamvalaya Paella, on our very last bite, there was a freakin cockroach! I wanted to take a photo but doing such will just creat a commotion and we don't wanna put their job at risk so we immediately called out the manager.

We explained what happened and he offered to make our meal free. We refused. We just told him to tell the kitchen people about the food. About the spoiled taste and ofcourse about the cockroach. They were so apologetic. It wasn't a house roach. It was like the typical roach you see in stock rooms. We were not sensitive, cowboy toh but yeah, it was a turn off.

Instead of getting a free meal, they just gave us this cake as a complimentary dessert. We were disappointed actually and I had to post the story to share my experience.

Maybe when we eat next time, we should look at for our food too.

post-517627-0-91837900-1602680165_thumb.jpg

I ate sa GOLDEN BABOY a few days back sa AYALA MALLS CLOVERLEAF (2nd floor) and as I was eating their KOREAN BBQ eat all you can...yung waitress was just looking at me eating, I felt very uncomfortable....and she was there everytime my side dishes needed refilling....nakaka uncomfortable lang na may naka titig sayu habang kumakain and I am a messy eater I admit...LOL

but still the P650 for 1 person was worth it and gave her a P50 tip and ako lang kasi yung customer at that time...LOL

Edited by Flash_Brown
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...