Golden State Warriors

fuuccckin sick!!! WE BELIEVE INDEED!!!

ONE FOR CALIFOR N-I-A indeed!!!

Looks like D Wade will have a fishing partner...Dirk, get your fishing rod ready.

Oh look I caught a big one, a German lobster hahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Awesome game by Davis once again and kudos to Richardson and the rest of the Warriors

Edited by peep_tom
Guest airmax
for the Miami a.k.a Wade and Shaq fans, this is the next place to be. :rolleyes:

wow,thanks, Captain Obvious. hehehe

I'm sure we all didn't know that. :lol:

well ang pinakamahirap na kalaban e ung kalaban na alam mong kaya mo. and anything can happen.

the fans really helped Golden State with the win, the crowd was not really silent the whole time...it's really been a long long while since playoff basketball was in Golden State...

i guess you have to owe it to the fans if GSW wins against Dallas and will face Houston or Utah (the closest series so far..)

:)

:boo: It seems the Golden State Warriors is the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference Playoffs and the Dallas Mavericks is the No. 8. Wooow...they're great. From Baron Davis, Jason Richardson, Stephen Jackson and to the rest of the crews are really making a big damage to Mark Cuban's team. This will be the greatest upset in the NBA playoffs and I hope GSW will sustain the momentum and bid the Mavs goodbye in the 1st Round Series. :boo:

..scenario..

if and when Golden State beats Dallas..they will play the winner agains the Utah - Houston series (which i think Houston will win)..

and it will be Phoenix versus San Antonio..

do u guys think that Golden State or Houston can beat San Antonio assuming SA wins against the Suns???

:)

coz i think that Dallas is the only team that can beat SA!!