4x4 Mitsubishi Montero Vs 4x4 Ford Everest

Wow reading this in 2019 I think the Montero died out in favor of the Toyota Fortuners and Ford Everest. I somehow cant find myself favoring asian SUV’s ( Fortuner, Montero, Everest ). I drove my friends Fortuner once and I didnt like it. Super Matadtad, Doesnt seem aeroydynamic, I dont know but for me I prefer the Rav4’s, CRV’s, Pajero’s for that price.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

СбоÑка попÑлÑÑнÑÑ Ð¾Ð½Ð»Ð°Ð¹Ð½ ÑилÑмов и ÑеÑиалов Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð¼Ð°Ñнего пÑоÑмоÑÑа. У Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð½Ð¾ ÑмоÑÑеÑÑ Ð»ÑŽÐ±Ñе киноÑилÑÐ¼Ñ ÑовеÑÑенно беÑплаÑно. ОгÑÐ¾Ð¼Ð½Ð°Ñ ÑилÑмоÑека новинок ÑазлиÑного жанÑа Ð¶Ð´ÐµÑ ÑÐ²Ð¾Ð¸Ñ Ð·ÑиÑелей.

ÑеÑиалÑ

http://luxfilm.net/

• 8 months later...

I feel lucky to be able to drive one of the 1st gen 4x4 manual. 

It has a no-nonsense 4 wheel drive that really works.  

2nd  row legroom is big enough for adults  to sit cross-legged.  

Although 3 row seats are for small kids only.  And kids think it is a 'playground on wheels'  

If I have the change to own one again, I will change the 2nd row seats to captain seats.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Everest trumps Montero with interior quality and space, and engine output. Better 2nd and 3rd row, the 2nd row can slide fore and aft. The sunroof on the Everest is panoramic, I think.

The 4x4 Everest is also full-time 4wd, just like the Ford Raptor. The Montero can be 2wd or full-time 4wd, courtesy of mitsu's super select. Of course both suvs have centerlocking and rear diff lock at low range.

Montero can be had for less money after discounts, since Mitsu dealers usually give generous discounts if they have plenty of 4wd variants in stock.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 7:51 PM, Jun_dg said:

Everest trumps Montero with interior quality and space, and engine output. Better 2nd and 3rd row, the 2nd row can slide fore and aft. The sunroof on the Everest is panoramic, I think.

The 4x4 Everest is also full-time 4wd, just like the Ford Raptor. The Montero can be 2wd or full-time 4wd, courtesy of mitsu's super select. Of course both suvs have centerlocking and rear diff lock at low range.

Montero can be had for less money after discounts, since Mitsu dealers usually give generous discounts if they have plenty of 4wd variants in stock.

Imho . . . 

If 4wd is important, go for the Everest. 

If comfort and luxury is important, go for the Montero.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Nakapag drive na ako both Ford Everest and Montero parehong AT.

Issue sa Ford is AC and Transmission. Ayaw mag reverse ng loko🤣 mahina pa ang AC

Sa Montero all goods naman. Had a problem with central lock system pero under warranty naman kaya still good.

Mas comfortable drive si Monty kesa kay Eve🤣

Edited by Pen15
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, abduljackolsalsalani said:

Setting aside maintenance cost, iba pa din ang Ford sa performance. Accident wise mas matibay. Handling at par. Speed wise, Montero edges it a bit. Power same lang pero parang mas malakas Everest. Wading in rough waters or baha, Ford Everest is good. Mas ok pa lalo Explorer. Issue other than parts dami sensors, pag nasira sakit sa ulo. 

Tama. Maganda ang kaha ng everest, ganda din ng tunog, hindi tunog lata. Advanced din mga features compared sa ibang SUV's ngayon.