Pc Or Console?

azrach187

ampanget ng gameplay ng mga games sa PC.. kahit yung Half-life..

ok to be fair.. maganda talaga graphics ng Half-Life.. yun nga lang ampanget nung gameplay.. sus.. baduy nung mga kalaban.. ambabagal..

compare it with the Gameplay of Resident Evil 4.. yung mga games sa PC parang demo lang nga 3D engine.. pero di napag isipan ng mabuti ang design ng game..

PS2 games are good in both Graphics and Gameplay..

PC good in Graphics

I both play the Console and the PC. Both has its PROS and CONS. I'm a racing and military simulation gamer. On the PS2 I love playing Gran Turismo 4, SOCOM 3, Splinter Cell and the SWAT series. I'm into games that feature ultra-realistic physics, realistic weapons that do realistic damage just like what they'd do in the real world. No magics and stuff, no 1-UPs and no infinite lives. I like games that make me think and analyze. Occationally when like to just run and gun... I play Counter-Strike.

On the PC platform, you'll likely see me playing Falcon 4.0 (F-16 Simulator), Tank Platoon II (M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank Simulator), AH-64D Longbow (Helicopter Combat Flight Sim), Silent Hunter III (a German U-Boat sim), Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (General Aviation/Civilil Aviation Flight Sim), Jane's F-18E Super Hornet (F-18 and Naval Aviation Combat Flight Sim), lastly Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon and Full Spectrum Warrior series (all first-person tactical shooter and military simulation games).

I'm a stickler for detail. I don't mind reading manuals, I do learn a lot of new things as I read them. Once I'm done with the reading, whatever success I had in the middle of the game, I'd say it's all worth it.

Nothing beats the satisfaction of scoring a gun or missile k*ll as you turn and burn with a MiG-21 over the skies of North Korea. Nothing beats the satisfaction of killing a Soviet T-90 MBT 3000 meters away with a well-placed 120mm HEAT or SABOT round, as you push towards your designated phaseline in an M1A2 Abrams MBT during a night action somewhere in Eastern Europe. Nothing beats the sound of a torpedo impact followed up by the noise of twisted metal that was once a British Destroyer as you listen thru your U-Boat's passive SONAR. Nothing beats mixing it up in a Zero A6M2 with a bunch of F4F Wildcats during the Battle of Coral Sea. Nothing beats the sound of a satisfying thud as you gently touch down on the threshold just minutes after executing a perfect ILS Runway 06 Approach in bad weather. Nothing beats putting a souped up Honda Integra Type R thru its phases as you negotiate the twists and turns while enjoying the view of Nurburgring, screaming at 140mph. Nothing beats the sight of seeing a tango's head blown to eternity with a well-placed 7.62mm round from your M21 Sniper Weapon System as you cover your SEAL Team buddies on their way to the extraction point after a successful op. Lastly, nothing beats the satisfying sound of hearing the tailhook snag the No. 3 wire as you scream past the carrier deck in an F-14 Tomcat or an F-18E Super Hornet at over 170mph then screetch to a halt in 3 seconds after executing a textbook carrier night trap. It's not all about the kills and the violence. It's all about the thrill and the satisfaction of knowing you're good. That you did it by the numbers and got it right. With simulation games, you can be all you can be... a U-Boat sub commander, a hot shot fighter pilot or a bad-ass Navy SEAL.

Video games will come and go. The PCs and Consoles of today will eventually be replaced with better ones that are the cutting edge of technology. However, one thing is certain... I had a ball and I won't have it any other way.

Have fun and enjoy the game!

Well consoles can play DVDs din naman eh... even those kind of quality films.

Ang advantage lang ng PC sa gaming console is the control system for FPS games. No way can you beat the precision of a PC mouse and the WASD keys. In all other respect (when it comes to gaming), console boxes win.

For me:

PC=Online,Network-based games(MMORPGs,FPS,RTS, etc..)

Console=Replayable games,Action Games,Stategy,RPG..etc..

Nowadays, parang ang edge nlng ng PC over consoles is the keyboard and mouse. Pero meron na atang mga consoles na pde gumamit nito? Hehehe..Sorry, I'm kinda outdated..My last console was a psx(grey). Im so poor..T_T

Pero meron tlagang "ibang feeling" pag naglalaro ka ng console game..Basta, meron tlagang "gamer sense" kumbaga..hehe..

Mas mganda lng din sa console is pde pampamilya..Png isports pa. ^^

LOL

Ang PS2 pde dalhin pag nag bakasyon kayo ang PC di mo naman madadala eh kung laptop naman di karin makakalaro ng high end games dun kasi wala pang 2.5 pataas ghz na laptop.. Eh pa pag PS2 pinort ung game nid mo lang ung DVD :P

May laptops naman na capable of playing the lates games.

Pero of course PC i for RTS. FPS at MMORPG, and sims (racing and Flying)

COnsole for action RPG and FINAL fantasy :mtc:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

console... no need for upgrades, no system requirements, jst plug it to ur tv and ur good to go... only downside would be the limited save space and online gaming... pc's are good, but every new game requires ur pc to be top of the line or else... you end up with a good game but ur hardware jst cnt handle it well enough to enjoy the game...