When I'm Mad.. I Usually...

When I'm angry with my clinical subordinates I order them to make a q1 monitoring (heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate monitoring evry 1hour) of all q4 patients..sa isang ward na may 10-20beds by the time their finished with the vital signs monitoring of the last patient eh balik sila sa 1st patient..

And bawal ang shortcut..I make sure that they monitor the heart rate and respiratory rate for a full minute each, not 30seconds times rwo..

Yeah, I can be an assh*le of a senior duty officer if it needed be..

Tsk tsk....Ang lupit mo pala bro. Sabagay if it's for their own good and to teach them a lesson to be more careful next time, then siguro ok na rin yung pinapagawa mo sa kanila.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starts with a shout of "Hay naku...!"

Then, "Grrrr..."

Sit down and put on the headsets and turn the volume up to listen to music instead. And then I instruct my assistant to chat with me in the YM instead of talking to me for the meantime. (Well, what's good about her is that she knows my mood, so it makes it all the more easier for me because I won't have to explain to her.)

When I got the time, I pack my things, call up my client-friend and just let it all out to him, then head to the South. Or if I'm not up for some travelling, I go home after office and walk around the hood or have a night jog.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...