Resident Evil 4

kneilmigz

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Dami ng "just finished the game" ako dun pa lang ako sa part na u have to k*ll 14 villagers. Ung may nasusunog na police sa gitna. Napa order nga ako ng official strategy guide sa net eh. Kaya ayaw ko muna laruin habang di pa dumarating ung guide. 17.99$ nagastos ko hahaha. Lam ko maraming magrereact pero ganyan tlga akong gamer eh. Pati ung mga official strategy guides, step by step tlaga para maayos ung laro mo. Hehehe. Cguro once i've finished the game, pag eexperementuhan ko na on my own.

one of the best games produced by capcom; you dont need to play the past resi games to enjoy this one; its one hell of a ride; especiallythe unlockable weapons

• 1 year later...

I would definetely say YES!!! This game pretty muvh saved the RE Series. After RE 2 It was getting very repititious. But Code Veronica was a superb game but RE 4 took it a notch!!!! Abd cant wait to see how RE 5 is going to play out. Very Excited!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely! THE BEST!

The camera angle from 45-degrees behind and above your character is a new experience. I love that part where you have to defend a house from zombie-like villagers attacking from all doors and windows! Ala-Night of the Living Dead experience! Wooot!~

And how about the male and female chainsaw-wielding enemies?! Wow! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...
Capcom will be releasing Resident Evil 5 with a 2-player coop mode.

Now you blast those zombie-asses with a friend. (aside from Resident Evil Outbreak of course)

Wow! Awesome additional feature for a kick ass game! :thumbsupsmiley:

noob question: is RE4 for ps2? :)

Yes, I played it on PS2. I don't know if it's also available on other platforms.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ang galing nga ng ginawa nila. nagbago talaga yung gaming experience. Kasi dati, magauto lock yung character, babaril ka nalang! ngayon, ikaw ang tututok ng crosshair! kapag maganda yung set-up ng PS2 mo, nakasurround tapos big screen! kapag may humahabol sayong zombie na may hawak ng chainsaw! matataranta ka talaga! sayang sa PS3 na agad yung part 5! badtrip! wala pang pirated na games ng PS3!

• 5 weeks later...

RE 4 is a very good game...first of its kind in the RE series... RE 5 will also be played like RE 4

the only thing i hate about most capcom games is that you need to finish the game before you can unlock special weapons

.mas exciting ksi pag 1st time mo palang laruin tapos may chance ka na ma-unlock ang mga specials...

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

My go to game after a stressful day. Play professional or go mercenary with hunks as my favorite character.

the biggest problem with re 4 is the equip system. You can pause the game by changing equipment. Sobrang dami mo ring pwedeng i-carry. Kaya napakadaling talunin ang boss. I remedy this by playing in professional mode with my trusty red 9.

I prefer the equip system of RE5 and RE6. mas realistic. Plus you carry guns and ammo that a guy with full MOLE gear can actually carry. And the controlls are definetely better.

Only drawback with re5 and re6 is the weak story. Better pa rin ang story nang RE4. I enjoyed only the RE6 Leon arc. RE5 had the weakest story, and has a confusing assist system.

Edited by bombsquadboy

My go to game after a stressful day. Play professional or go mercenary with hunks as my favorite character.

the biggest problem with re 4 is the equip system. You can pause the game by changing equipment. Sobrang dami mo ring pwedeng i-carry. Kaya napakadaling talunin ang boss. I remedy this by playing in professional mode with my trusty red 9.

I prefer the equip system of RE5 and RE6. mas realistic. Plus you carry guns and ammo that a guy with full MOLE gear can actually carry. And the controlls are definetely better.

Only drawback with re5 and re6 is the weak story. Better pa rin ang story nang RE4. I enjoyed only the RE6 Leon arc. RE5 had the weakest story, and has a confusing assist system.

Re5's story is better, especially with the two DLC expansion

Re5's story is better, especially with the two DLC expansion

Really love the Lost in Nightmares DLC in RE5 definitely a fan services seeing Chris and Jill together again and having the piano-playing puzzles, password hunting, lock unlocking, and crank-turning back again in Resident Evil. This DLC is really like the old Resident Evil.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/03/rel4d.jpg

Just some news to those people who don't know yet

Left 4 Dead 2/Resident Evil 6 crossover that adds Left 4 Dead 2 characters to Resident Evil 6, and Resident Evil 6 enemies to Left 4 Dead 2.

The additional content is free for the PC versions of both games. Left 4 Dead 2's cast becomes playable in Resident Evil 6's mercenary mode, and you will see some of Resident Evil 6's enemies show up in Left 4 Dead 2.