166 replies to this topic

#21 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

humanap ka ng PANGET at ibigin mong tunay

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:42 AM

Sunday early morning, she was awakened by a strong pull of her toes. She was still sleeping (apparently in her dreams) but I was awakened by the sudden and strong movement of her feet and legs.

I woke her up and she was startled and grimmacing in pain. She said the being was pulling her toes and when she told him to let go, he started to pull her ankle instead. He was not speaking but, according to her, looked serious and its focus was on her ankle, trying to pull her towards him.

When she said, "Bakit mo ba ako ginugulo? Tigilan mo na ang panggugulo mo sa akin!"

Without any hesitation on my part (and not knowing yet what was happening then), I got up from bed, got the cup of salt and threw some towards the area of her feet.

I wasn't able to take note of the time though.

-----------------------

So it was a holiday yesterday. It was a fine day and a fine night throughout.

Until 26 mins past midnight this morning, again, I was awakened by her sudden kicking and struggling. She was almost shouting: "Bitiwan mo ako!" "Ano ka ba?"

Without waking her up, I got up again from bed, got the cup of salt and started throwing pinches of the natural element onto the area of her feet and I strongly voiced at him: "Bitiwan mo siya! Sinabi nang ayaw niya sa iyo eh!"

And then it stopped.

She said it took her sometime to regain back her sleep.

This morning, as I was dressing up, she said her ankle hurts. I told her it will be all right since I already pressed some small amount of salt onto her ankle.

#22 wallace

wallace

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

never seen one and hope never will.

#23 ayasadai

ayasadai

The A Team

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,536 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:27 PM

any update? :)

#24 kits11326

kits11326

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Table Tennis
    Saving the Planet
    Equality for all

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

dude, any updates? you two are ok now? how's you wife?

#25 Raizenne

Raizenne

YEBAHX!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:28 AM

Ngayun ko lang nabasa to. Me duwende rin sa bahay namin, matagal na naming alam na me kasama kami dun. Pero mabait naman, mula pagkabata ko alam na namin na nandun yun. Though hinde pa nagpakita sa kin, nararamdaman ko nandun sila. Hinde naman sila nanggugulo, pinoprotektahan pa kami ( yun ang paniwala namin ). Dahil nga sa acknowledgment na kasama namin sila dun, yung mga footstep na naririnig namin parang natural na lang. I know Mang Ponso too, malapit lang kami sa bahay nya. Dati naming pinapaupahan yung bahay na yun, pero nung nag asawa na ko dun na kami tumira. Yung mga dating umuupa dun, nakikita nung mga anak nila, nagpapakita talaga sa kanila pero hinde sila tinatakot. Alam nilang mababait din yung mga yun at hinde sila inaano, naglalaro pa nga daw e.

Sa story mo bro, mukhang merong gustong sabihin yung element o meron syang gustong baguhin sa inyong pamilya. Pardon me ha, but it looks like me alam syang ginagawa mo na ayaw nyang gawin mo sa pamilya mo. Though not so sure about that, analyzation ko lang. Kasi me binanggit na matigas ang puso mo at naguguluhan sya sa setup nyo.

Edited by Raizenne, 12 September 2008 - 06:37 AM.

#26 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:50 AM

I think it happened once or twice more. The last I could recall (because I marked it on the calendar) was on Sunday, 24 August.

Ahhhh, wait! It happened again pala on September 6.

The second to the last time (8/24) he really didn't show himself to my wife but she nevertheless woke me up to tell me she could feel his presence.
As with before, I brightened the room and we sat for a while, waiting for nothing.

The last on September 6 was rather tumultuous. We were having a conversation when the topic became a rather heated argument and we "slept" it out, each facing the other side of the bed.

I vividly recall waking up at 3:44 a.m. with her shouts and cries. She was already seated and she was motioning as if she was shooing away somebody. Her crying words:

"Ilang beses ko na ba sinabi sa iyo sa ayaw ko sa iyo. Hindi kita mahal at kailanman hindi kita mamahalin! Lumayas ka dito. Ayaw ko sa iyo! Ayaw namin sa iyo! Hindi ka namin kailangan dito!"

When I stood up and tried to comfort her by rubbing my hands on her back, she turned on me:

"Sinabi ko naman sa iyo na ayaw ko ng nag-aaway tayo! Kasi tuwing nag-aaway tayo, dun siya nagpapakita!"

I just kept quiet and lied back. After a while, she also went back to sleep, still facing the other side of the bed.

In the morning, after waking up, she held her toes and told me that the dwarf was offering her a big toe ring made out of indigenous material. She said the dwarf was telling her to accept the ring and wear it on her toe that has a small mole. It turned out to be her left toe. She said that the dwarf asked her to accept it since she said she would never be in love with her.

I asked if she took it. She said she rejected it for fear that the mere acceptance of it will mean she will have to repay it with something else.....like herself or worse....my little baby daughter.

Oh, did I mention I had her hold on to a live .45 caliber bullet? Now she also has a live M16 bullet.

In the next few weeks, I hope to obtain at least 1 full magazine of M16 bullets......then the gun to shoot that bastard back to his tweaked dimension. :grr:

#27 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts
  • Interests:0%

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:30 AM

Bro AFM, just remember your dominance in your own plane of existence.

Bro Synweap, pareho pala tayo ng style.

Update on the rock salt: Its not just for Dwendes. Its like a universal cure. Always available and always cheap.
Wala pa yata akong nakita dito sa pilipinas na bahay na walang asin. Yun nga lang, iodized yung sa iba.

I've actually used it against barang. . . But of course, different adepts use different strokes. . . But I don't think MTC is ready for a discussion about that.

What if I provide an occult net space where we could freely discuss supernatural things and not be in fear of excessive flaming? I think I'd like to have a discussion group on this.

Tama ka jan alloy. I guess a deeper discussion will need to be done in some other place. Wonderful idea on the occult net space. Ever since I was a kid I gained interest on these things thru stories from my lolo, lola, tito's and titas I think I feel their presence though I haven't proved this yet. I had my fair share of experience abou them as well. me seeing them as mortals but other's are seeing them differently. I have more things to share and muche more things i'd like to learn. PM mo lang yung url kung meron na occult board where we can discuss, share, and learn stuff. kasi they do exist. meron lang talaga minsan na di kayang ipaliwanag ng science. Hope I can learn more from you and synweap

I think it happened once or twice more. The last I could recall (because I marked it on the calendar) was on Sunday, 24 August.

Ahhhh, wait! It happened again pala on September 6.

The second to the last time (8/24) he really didn't show himself to my wife but she nevertheless woke me up to tell me she could feel his presence.
As with before, I brightened the room and we sat for a while, waiting for nothing.

The last on September 6 was rather tumultuous. We were having a conversation when the topic became a rather heated argument and we "slept" it out, each facing the other side of the bed.

I vividly recall waking up at 3:44 a.m. with her shouts and cries. She was already seated and she was motioning as if she was shooing away somebody. Her crying words:

When I stood up and tried to comfort her by rubbing my hands on her back, she turned on me:

I just kept quiet and lied back. After a while, she also went back to sleep, still facing the other side of the bed.

In the morning, after waking up, she held her toes and told me that the dwarf was offering her a big toe ring made out of indigenous material. She said the dwarf was telling her to accept the ring and wear it on her toe that has a small mole. It turned out to be her left toe. She said that the dwarf asked her to accept it since she said she would never be in love with her.

I asked if she took it. She said she rejected it for fear that the mere acceptance of it will mean she will have to repay it with something else.....like herself or worse....my little baby daughter.

Oh, did I mention I had her hold on to a live .45 caliber bullet? Now she also has a live M16 bullet.

In the next few weeks, I hope to obtain at least 1 full magazine of M16 bullets......then the gun to shoot that bastard back to his tweaked dimension. :grr:

andrew, typical scenario nga....

Trip nga nun yung misis mo. Have an an aunt having the issue. iba nga lang sa kanya kasi she is possessed in a way. iba boses and sobran lakas. pero it happens rarely na. madalas lang pag low yung aura nya meaning nag-away sila ng tito ko, or nagdudua sya na may babae na naman ang tito ko. it all boils down to our spiritual defenses such as our aura/will power. kasi the more na natatakot tayo the more they gain control. tama rin sinabi nila na you have to stand up and prove your dominance. kasi they are in our space. parang they're there coz we are allowing them to be there. IMHO

#28 alloy v7.6

alloy v7.6

Pure Imperfection

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Interests:. . .

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

That's the spirit! Though the gun won't really be necessary. Hehehe. She might end up shooting your toes. hehehe.

Dude, Hayaan mo, madadala rin yan. Basta text mo lang akopag mas lumala sitwasyon.

Tama ka jan alloy. I guess a deeper discussion will need to be done in some other place. Wonderful idea on the occult net space. Ever since I was a kid I gained interest on these things thru stories from my lolo, lola, tito's and titas I think I feel their presence though I haven't proved this yet. I had my fair share of experience abou them as well. me seeing them as mortals but other's are seeing them differently. I have more things to share and muche more things i'd like to learn. PM mo lang yung url kung meron na occult board where we can discuss, share, and learn stuff. kasi they do exist. meron lang talaga minsan na di kayang ipaliwanag ng science. Hope I can learn more from you and synweap

Dude, nasa conceptual stage pa lang pero pinaplano ko mag set up ng isang dedicated forum board para sa ganyang mga discussion. Yun bang tipong "Bawl ang Flamer". Hehehe.

Don't worry, you'll be amongst the first to know kapag nai set up ko na.

#29 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

That's the spirit! Though the gun won't really be necessary. Hehehe. She might end up shooting your toes. hehehe.

Dude, Hayaan mo, madadala rin yan. Basta text mo lang akopag mas lumala sitwasyon.

Dude, nasa conceptual stage pa lang pero pinaplano ko mag set up ng isang dedicated forum board para sa ganyang mga discussion. Yun bang tipong "Bawl ang Flamer". Hehehe.

Don't worry, you'll be amongst the first to know kapag nai set up ko na.

Looking forward to it chief. Salamat..

Drew.. any news? bumabalik balik pa ba?

#30 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

Bumabalik balik pa rin naman siya and there had been some twists in these apparitions.

Friday night, 12 September. At or aroung 11:45 p.m. I was still out (but was on my way home) attended a wake of a HS Classmate who met an untimely death, when my wife called me on my mobile. "He is here" she said. Sitting in front of the LCD TV and just looking at me.

Abruptly, our communications was cut. This she said as her battery went low. So I called again on the landline. She had already the wireless ready as she knew I would call back. I asked what he was doing. She said he was not doing anything at all. He was just there, looking at her.

I told her not to be afraid. She said she isn't anymore and I continued to talk to her injecting other things like who I saw at the wake, how gorgeous one of my classmate was (he was gay but now looks more beautiful than a woman), etc. etc. Then she said he disappeared.

I left it at that.

In the evening of Monday, 15 September, we had another argument, this time over my stepdaughter and yaya whose actuations have gone overboard. I blew my top at the two of them and I just let them have it (sermon so to speak).

At around 3:15 a.m., my wife woke me up. "I can sense someone here" she said. Suddenly, her gaze towards the door, she said: "There's an old couple, a man and a woman standing by the doorway" "She is wearing an Indonesian Batik dress while he is wearing some sort of barong without any collar."

That made all of my hair stand up.

I told her to shut her eyes, cover it with a pillow and don't look. She did as was told and was able to get back to sleep.

At between 4:44 a.m. and 5:00 a.m, she was vigorously shaking and making muffled sounds (ungol). I woke her up quite agressively and she was awakened naman, a bit stunned. She said the dwarf introduced his name as "Randy" but that he was trying to pull her leg with some amount of force.
She resisted but he kept on pulling until I woke her up.

Then she said her legs hurt. She examined herself to see if there were any marks left by the being. I asked if she had the bullet and she opened her right hand to reveal the .45 cal bullet she was still holding.

Now he has made himself known to her. I told my wife "He wants to get up close and personal with you, hence the introduction of the name"

One thing though, when she is fully awake, she no longer fears the sonofabitch.

#31 Raizenne

Raizenne

YEBAHX!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:55 PM

Bumabalik balik pa rin naman siya and there had been some twists in these apparitions.

Friday night, 12 September. At or aroung 11:45 p.m. I was still out (but was on my way home) attended a wake of a HS Classmate who met an untimely death, when my wife called me on my mobile. "He is here" she said. Sitting in front of the LCD TV and just looking at me.

Abruptly, our communications was cut. This she said as her battery went low. So I called again on the landline. She had already the wireless ready as she knew I would call back. I asked what he was doing. She said he was not doing anything at all. He was just there, looking at her.

I told her not to be afraid. She said she isn't anymore and I continued to talk to her injecting other things like who I saw at the wake, how gorgeous one of my classmate was (he was gay but now looks more beautiful than a woman), etc. etc. Then she said he disappeared.

I left it at that.

In the evening of Monday, 15 September, we had another argument, this time over my stepdaughter and yaya whose actuations have gone overboard. I blew my top at the two of them and I just let them have it (sermon so to speak).

At around 3:15 a.m., my wife woke me up. "I can sense someone here" she said. Suddenly, her gaze towards the door, she said: "There's an old couple, a man and a woman standing by the doorway" "She is wearing an Indonesian Batik dress while he is wearing some sort of barong without any collar."

I told her to shut her eyes, cover it with a pillow and don't look. She did as was told and was able to get back to sleep.

At between 4:44 a.m. and 5:00 a.m, she was vigorously shaking and making muffled sounds (ungol). I woke her up quite agressively and she was awakened naman, a bit stunned. She said the dwarf introduced his name as "Randy" but that he was trying to pull her leg with some amount of force.

Then she said her legs hurt. She examined herself to see if there were any marks left by the being. I asked if she had the bullet and she opened her right hand to reveal the .45 cal bullet she was still holding.

Now he has made himself known to her. I told my wife "He wants to get up close and personal with you, hence the introduction of the name"

Mukhang lumalakas na third eye ng wife mo...
Bumalik pa ba sya ke Mang Ponso ?

I would suggest to pray harder, looks like Catholic naman kayo. Making daily novenas and incantantions to shoo away negative energies will help a lot.

#32 TodoBigay

TodoBigay

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:38 AM

wow this is very Intense, I am very Interested because my wife when she was still a little child she had visions of dwarfs also, there were 3 of them. And this only happens when she my wife had a fever. kaya I am very Interested and following this thread very closely.

#33 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:00 AM

I would suggest to pray harder, looks like Catholic naman kayo. Making daily novenas and incantantions to shoo away negative energies will help a lot.

I agree... In a way nabubukasan ng mas malaki ang ability nya. I guess it comes with the fact that she is slowly accepting the fact that she can see things that most people can't. Siguro another reason is yung dwende mismo is makiing it possible para ma-open up fully ang abilities. Good to hear na di na sya natatakot when fully consious. Meaning her aura is getting stronger. so yung defenses nya is starting to go up na rin. i'm no expert but I see that a positive thing na nawawala na yung fear ng pakonti konti. It only shows na pede na nya tanggihan at harapin kung ano man yung gusto sa kanya. Tma ka rin drew, mejo personal na nga ang approach with the name. basta doble ingat pa rin

#34 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:19 AM

Yes, she admits that her 3rd eye may have been opened more now that she is also seeing other "beings" as well.

I told her it is a 'curse' in ways because she would then be able to see and describe supernatural beings to other people who may be skeptical.
Buti na lang ako naniniwala.

#35 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:31 AM

Yes, she admits that her 3rd eye may have been opened more now that she is also seeing other "beings" as well.

I told her it is a 'curse' in ways because she would then be able to see and describe supernatural beings to other people who may be skeptical.

Totoo Bro... Might as well she should guage who she is talking to about things that are a bit out of the ordinary...
it's a curse to most people and a gift for a few. siguro it's just a matter of acceptance and for her to control them. Sanayan lang kung baga.
Batsa regarding the randy issue.. just stay firm with your stand na di talaga sya welcome. and make the randy issue feel na you guys are happy and strongly attached emotionally and spiritually.. ( parang pareho lang eh ). kasi nakakakita lang sya ng opportunity pag nag-aaway kayo, magkahiwalay, or naiiwan mag isa si misis... parang tumetesting kung makakadiga sya.. sundo sundot baka makajackpot.. yun lang style nun. sabay sisilawin sya sa mga materyal na bagay... basta wag lang nya tatanggapin kahit ano.. ang worst nyan eh gagamit na sya ng style na di sya makakatanggi like, gagayahin nya ang isang mahal sa buhay or malapit sa inyo, or threaten na sasakatan nya. which sana di na umabot sa ganun..

#36 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:55 AM

^^Yes, I hope it doesn't have to come to that.

I noticed nga that he appears during times of duress or, as in that Friday incident, I was still out.

Luckily, he didn't appear to her while I was in Cebu during the 2nd week of September. He probably didn't catch wind that I was leaving for a short trip.
Sana na lang di rin niya malaman na bibiyahe ulit ako sa December, this time on a slightly longer trip.

The good thing about wife is that she isn't materialistic. Hence, any offer from him would surely be rejected especially since she is always conscious of the possible repercussions of such acceptance.

It requires a lot of effort from me as well to keep harmony in the house. :hypocritesmiley:

#37 alloy v7.6

alloy v7.6

Pure Imperfection

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:54 AM

I left it at that.

Dude, the strong mind is easier to weaken when asleep. If she could, better get rid of him while its still in hte dream. A saying is said amongst incubi that ane who is slain within another's dream is slain for good.

Sensya na, bihira ako makareply. I'm having a li'l bit of trouble. Both domestic and financial. hehehe.

Dude, di lang liwanag ang nakakapag palayas sa kadiliman. Bagkus ay mas kinatatakutan ng mga alagad ng kadiliman ang mas malaking dilim na haharapin. Hehehe. Just my two cents. Wag seryosohin.

I agree... In a way nabubukasan ng mas malaki ang ability nya. I guess it comes with the fact that she is slowly accepting the fact that she can see things that most people can't. Siguro another reason is yung dwende mismo is makiing it possible para ma-open up fully ang abilities. Good to hear na di na sya natatakot when fully consious. Meaning her aura is getting stronger. so yung defenses nya is starting to go up na rin. i'm no expert but I see that a positive thing na nawawala na yung fear ng pakonti konti. It only shows na pede na nya tanggihan at harapin kung ano man yung gusto sa kanya. Tma ka rin drew, mejo personal na nga ang approach with the name. basta doble ingat pa rin

Dude, ayaw daw nya mabuksan at mukhang nasa stage sya between shock and near acceptance. Ang totoo lang, napakihap ibalanse ng ganoong responsibilidad. Napakarami ko nang nakitang nabaliw dahil lang sa ginusto nilang buksan sa sarili nila ang di narrapat sa di nararapat na dahilan.

That's not the hard part, dude. Kasi pag nalaman ng mga nakikita nya na nakakakita siya, lalo siyang lalapitan. It may be more of a shock to her.

Totoo Bro... Might as well she should guage who she is talking to about things that are a bit out of the ordinary...
it's a curse to most people and a gift for a few. siguro it's just a matter of acceptance and for her to control them. Sanayan lang kung baga.
Batsa regarding the randy issue.. just stay firm with your stand na di talaga sya welcome. and make the randy issue feel na you guys are happy and strongly attached emotionally and spiritually.. ( parang pareho lang eh ). kasi nakakakita lang sya ng opportunity pag nag-aaway kayo, magkahiwalay, or naiiwan mag isa si misis... parang tumetesting kung makakadiga sya.. sundo sundot baka makajackpot.. yun lang style nun. sabay sisilawin sya sa mga materyal na bagay... basta wag lang nya tatanggapin kahit ano.. ang worst nyan eh gagamit na sya ng style na di sya makakatanggi like, gagayahin nya ang isang mahal sa buhay or malapit sa inyo, or threaten na sasakatan nya. which sana di na umabot sa ganun..

^^Yes, I hope it doesn't have to come to that.

I noticed nga that he appears during times of duress or, as in that Friday incident, I was still out.

Luckily, he didn't appear to her while I was in Cebu during the 2nd week of September. He probably didn't catch wind that I was leaving for a short trip.
Sana na lang di rin niya malaman na bibiyahe ulit ako sa December, this time on a slightly longer trip.

The good thing about wife is that she isn't materialistic. Hence, any offer from him would surely be rejected especially since she is always conscious of the possible repercussions of such acceptance.

It requires a lot of effort from me as well to keep harmony in the house. :hypocritesmiley:

Dude, kung sakaling bumukas na nga ng todo, I could just teach her how to get stronger. Anytime she wants to stop, she could always use a binding spell on herself. Kaso, once casted, ang hirap i lift. It took a soul to lift my own bonds... And its a bitchy dead empath who thinks I should be blamed for her death but it was clearly her fault. Hehehe.

Dude, kung kaya niya, magsiga siya ng insenso at kamanyang at patakan niya ng kahit isang patak ng dugo niya. Tsaka niya ipausok sa buong bahay at bakuran. Its like a DIY exorcism thing. Hehehe.

#38 bhooglees

bhooglees

ETO SAYO......

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

Dude, the strong mind is easier to weaken when asleep. If she could, better get rid of him while its still in hte dream. A saying is said amongst incubi that ane who is slain within another's dream is slain for good.

Sensya na, bihira ako makareply. I'm having a li'l bit of trouble. Both domestic and financial. hehehe.

Dude, di lang liwanag ang nakakapag palayas sa kadiliman. Bagkus ay mas kinatatakutan ng mga alagad ng kadiliman ang mas malaking dilim na haharapin. Hehehe. Just my two cents. Wag seryosohin.

Dude, ayaw daw nya mabuksan at mukhang nasa stage sya between shock and near acceptance. Ang totoo lang, napakihap ibalanse ng ganoong responsibilidad. Napakarami ko nang nakitang nabaliw dahil lang sa ginusto nilang buksan sa sarili nila ang di narrapat sa di nararapat na dahilan.

That's not the hard part, dude. Kasi pag nalaman ng mga nakikita nya na nakakakita siya, lalo siyang lalapitan. It may be more of a shock to her.

Dude, kung sakaling bumukas na nga ng todo, I could just teach her how to get stronger. Anytime she wants to stop, she could always use a binding spell on herself. Kaso, once casted, ang hirap i lift. It took a soul to lift my own bonds... And its a bitchy dead empath who thinks I should be blamed for her death but it was clearly her fault. Hehehe.

Dude, kung kaya niya, magsiga siya ng insenso at kamanyang at patakan niya ng kahit isang patak ng dugo niya. Tsaka niya ipausok sa buong bahay at bakuran. Its like a DIY exorcism thing. Hehehe.

The binding technique works.. I had a friend na she had to her's closed kasi di nya kinakaya ant kasi ayaw nya talaga... till now she never saw a thing. I agree as well na di biro ang pagbubukas.. kailangan handa ka as lahat ng possibilities. mas marami ngang lalapit pag nasense dila na bukas na at there is a way for them to communicate to our world. kaya expect more kung ganon nga.. Probably it is a good idea for you to teach drew's wife to get stronger emotionally and spiritually.

#39 andrewfordmedina

andrewfordmedina

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,393 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:46 AM

She does light up incense with kamanyang usually every tuesdays and fridays at dusk and she spreads this throughout the house. Feeling ko nga lumago na ako at umusbong ng husto sa kauusok. lol :lol:

But I don't think she is ready to spill a drop of her blood. Mind you she is a nurse but she has this fear of blood, even if its my own. She even has fear of the needle.

I don't think she is ready to accept her 3rd eye to have been opened.

Anyway, there is another puzzle that bothers me.

Friday night, I placed my two phones on a bedside love seat.....para pag nag-ring at any given time (as my work requires me to be on call 24/7), it would not require me much effort to reach for it. I also included her mobile phone......so 3 yung phone na nakapatong sa upuan.

Early morning saturday, I was awakened by a thud on the floor. When I opened my eyes, I saw my wife's phone already on the floor and underneath the seat. I picked it up and placed it back together with my two phones, then looked at the clock on the radio. It was 00:48. I realized that was around the time that "randy" is usually seen in the room by my wife. I looked at my wife and she was sound asleep.

It remains a puzzle that how come the phone fell off the chair when they were all in the mid-section of the seat? And why only her phone? A mouse pushing it? My other phone is much more smaller and lighter that it would have been easier for it to be pushed off the chair. And how come I picked it up underneath the chair?

Sabi ni misis the dwarf may have been trying to wake her up but becuse she slept soundly, it might have been trying to catch her attention by dropping her phone off the seat.

This morning I woke up at 00:40 and was only able to regain sleep past 02:40.

Edited by andrewfordmedina, 22 September 2008 - 08:48 AM.

#40 alloy v7.6

alloy v7.6

Pure Imperfection

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,521 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:22 AM

The binding technique works.. I had a friend na she had to her's closed kasi di nya kinakaya ant kasi ayaw nya talaga... till now she never saw a thing. I agree as well na di biro ang pagbubukas.. kailangan handa ka as lahat ng possibilities. mas marami ngang lalapit pag nasense dila na bukas na at there is a way for them to communicate to our world. kaya expect more kung ganon nga.. Probably it is a good idea for you to teach drew's wife to get stronger emotionally and spiritually.

Dude, I could teach her how to control it if need be. Pero ang paglakas pa niya ay depende rin sa kanya.

Yung sa friend mo, malamang, hindi ganon katatag ang loob kaya ninerbiyos. Pero kung mga katulad ko, di na nenerbiyosin. Yun nga lang, madalas ako mapagkamalang baliw noong bata pa ako. Kaya mas nahirapan ako na tanggapin na hinding hindi ako kayang maintindihan ng mundo kaya kailangan ko itong itago na lang para sa sarili kong kapakanan.

Pero kung tutuusin, mas maganda na nga rin na nai bind na niya kaysa mabaliw siya pag di niya nakayanan. At least she's living a normal life as she wanted.

She does light up incense with kamanyang usually every tuesdays and fridays at dusk and she spreads this throughout the house. Feeling ko nga lumago na ako at umusbong ng husto sa kauusok. lol :lol:

But I don't think she is ready to spill a drop of her blood. Mind you she is a nurse but she has this fear of blood, even if its my own. She even has fear of the needle.

I don't think she is ready to accept her 3rd eye to have been opened.

Anyway, there is another puzzle that bothers me.

Friday night, I placed my two phones on a bedside love seat.....para pag nag-ring at any given time (as my work requires me to be on call 24/7), it would not require me much effort to reach for it. I also included her mobile phone......so 3 yung phone na nakapatong sa upuan.

Early morning saturday, I was awakened by a thud on the floor. When I opened my eyes, I saw my wife's phone already on the floor and underneath the seat. I picked it up and placed it back together with my two phones, then looked at the clock on the radio. It was 00:48. I realized that was around the time that "randy" is usually seen in the room by my wife. I looked at my wife and she was sound asleep.

It remains a puzzle that how come the phone fell off the chair when they were all in the mid-section of the seat? And why only her phone? A mouse pushing it? My other phone is much more smaller and lighter that it would have been easier for it to be pushed off the chair. And how come I picked it up underneath the chair?

Sabi ni misis the dwarf may have been trying to wake her up but becuse she slept soundly, it might have been trying to catch her attention by dropping her phone off the seat.

This morning I woke up at 00:40 and was only able to regain sleep past 02:40.

I'm afraid, at some cases, incense wouldn't be enough. Though you could expect a decline in the thumbling's appearance. Kasi hindi naman dwende yung nagbagsak nung celfone. Quicksilver na karaniwang tawag dun. Hehehe. Swerte mo nga di pa nawala. Kung bigla mang nawala yun, biglang lilitaw sa isang location na sigurado kang di naman mapupunta dun. Hehehe.

(I really think we should set up that occult discussion site we were planning. Muntik na akong madulas na sabihin ang hinding hindi maiintindihan ng mga readers. Hehehe.)

Kasi lumalapit talaga iba-ibang entities sa mga may kakayahang makakita. (In my case, nakakaramdam. Kaya ko lang silang makita kapag sa panaginip nagpakita. Hehehe. (Darn, muntik na naman akong madulas tungkiol sa isa pang hindi maiintindihan.) They usually want to have help regarding their unfinished business. Kaso, they're usually too emotional to the point of stupidity.

For example, one might want to make sure that his family is safe and that he wanted them to know he loves them. My reply was: Saang lupalop ko naman hahanapin yung mga yon at pa'no kung naghihirap sila, e di kakailanganin ko pa silang buhayin? Bibigyan mo ba ako ng pantulong sa kanila? At isa pa, gaano ka ka sigurado na maniniwala sila sa akin pag sinabi kong ikaw nagpapunta sa akin? Baka isipin lang nila, scammer ako! Pag napahamak ba ako, tutulungan mo ako? Sige, Pa'no mo ako tutulungan? Hindi katulad ng sa TV ang sitwasyon dito. Unang una, hindi ako gwapo tulad nung sa palabas. Ano ba pakialam ko kung di ka pa handang mamatay noon? Hindi katwiran yan!

Teka, ilang taon ka na nga bang patay? (hindi sumagot) Gaano na ba katanda yung mga hahanapin ko? (lalong natahimik. Kasi habang nasa ibang plane yung mga yun, di nila napapansin ang oras. Malamang na realize na kagaguhan na ang pinapagawa niya.)

Tsaka matagal ka nang patay. Hindi na sa iyo ang mundong ito. Hindi ka na dapat pang makialam sa mga naiwan mo. Pinakamaganda, tapusin mo na ang k@g@gu#an na ito. Baka matagal ka na rin nilang iniintay. (after that, di na siya nagparamdam. Siguro, nag cross-over na. Hehehe. Sa wakas.)

Umm, that's the way I usually handle these cases. Too much compassion towards them wouldn't help them. Instead, it makes them dependent. Kaso, lalong humahaba pila.

Naiisip ko nga minsan, siguro, mas maganda kung dadami mga tulad ko. Kaso malabo yun. Mas malabo pa sa sabaw ng pusit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, napansin n'yo ba? Napaka bihira na ngayon ng mga flamers.

Imposible namang nagsawa sila ng sabay sabay. Siguro, na suspend lahat. Hehehe. Kudos to the Administration Team kung sila nga may kagagwan. At least makakahinga tayo ng maluwag at makakapag usap ng tahimik. Hehehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users