Coke Zero

• 1 month later...
can cause brain tumor daw and lymphoma as it contains aspartame, an artificial sugar to make the soda sweet.

I think aspartame is the main artificial sweetener for almost all diet drinks. Anyone know of an aspartame free soda?

Taste wise, I prefer Coke Zero to Coke Light. But I prefer the original old diet coke. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
It is !!!

I still cant decide if I like it or hate it ... and ive been drinking it for a few months already.

We have Cherry Coke Zero here too.... and Sprite Zero.

Folks, bashfully enough, I love the taste of zero... it evokes an old taste of Coca Cola back in the 60's! No kidding. But you need to get used to it coz the modern version has a lot of changes in it. I enjoy it better than a P.Max. The PMax is awful. I would just go for the basic Pepsi than that. Nowadays I also go for a crisp, I would call it exellent, alternative to Coke : WATER.... :mtc:

Edited by sleep_heavy

I just want to inform everyone that studies have shown that cola drinks (i.e. dark soft drinks) are harmful to the kidneys. Doctors advise a maximum of two glasses a day.

Personally, I have switched to fruit juices. I used to drink a LOT of coke and I noticed that I kept urinating throughout the day. This is no longer the case now that I have minimized the consumption of cola. I often miss the taste but my kidneys are more important to me than soft drinks.

I just want to inform everyone that studies have shown that cola drinks (i.e. dark soft drinks) are harmful to the kidneys. Doctors advise a maximum of two glasses a day.

Personally, I have switched to fruit juices. I used to drink a LOT of coke and I noticed that I kept urinating throughout the day. This is no longer the case now that I have minimized the consumption of cola. I often miss the taste but my kidneys are more important to me than soft drinks.

good observation, motion seconded.......