The BAYANTEL Complaint Thread

Guest REBEL_CHIC

Guest REBEL_CHIC

i got pissed off the whole day. i don't have connection starting at 8am and i called them up to inform them immediately. and now am out of the house because i need to be online. i often complain about having disconnections so often. and the 24hrs service is not guaranteed true. i pay my bills on due time and never been late. especially their DSL. damn i always reconnect and reconnect and to think i got only 1 pc but then i applied for 512 kbps. all i can say is :thumbsdownsmiley:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got pissed off the whole day. i don't have connection starting at 8am and i called them up to inform them immediately. and now am out of the house because i need to be online. i often complain about having disconnections so often. and the 24hrs service is not guaranteed true. i pay my bills on due time and never been late. especially their DSL. damn i always reconnect and reconnect and to think i got only 1 pc but then i applied for 512 kbps. all i can say is  :thumbsdownsmiley:

KOREK KA JAN RC. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

Ganyan din experience ng next door neighbor ko about Bayantel DSL, which is actually not..... So they had the service cut short instead......

Actually, pati PLDT Vibe ganito na rin......From Laoag to the south where the company exercises a certain degree of residual monopoly. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Guest REBEL_CHIC

sa place ko wala brownout! but yung dsl connection ko pra din ako nakadial up kakareconnect. buti pa yung dial up di napuputol, mabagl lang.pero dsl talaga ang lakas mang-inis. my wrinkles na nga at ako eh. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

had lots of bad experience with their landline service. there was one instance when, whenever i make an outgoing call i get automatically transferred to their customer service. no matter what no. i dial i end up getting connected to their customer service. asked them why this was happening, and they couldnt give me an explanation - they alway say that theyll get back to me in 24 hrs or service will be restored by in a day or two. there was even on csr who was stupid enough to tell me that i had asked them to temporarily suspend my phone service. so after countless daily follow-ups (for 2 weeks), my call was transferred to one of their engineers who told me that my no. experienced a software problem and that service will be restored within the day.

Same here. I currently have a Bayantel DSL connection. I live in the scout area of QC. No problem naman. Nung umpisa medyo hindi stable connection. It even came to a point na every other day ako tumatawag sa Bayanet this went on for about 2 weeks straight. Was getting ready to write a letter of complaint na. Then came the system upgrade on their end which i guess fixed the problem. So in the past 3-4 months, there has been no major problem at all. And yes the service in this area is great - I guess anything would be "great" if you were a former pldt DSL subscriber. It is still wise to carry a dial-up account as backup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

potekkks!kagabi nagloko na naman bayantel internet. pati costumer service 30mins atang naghihintay ako ng sasagot.

wala?! :evil:

but recently di na ako masyado napuputol, kasi nagrequest ako for downgrade from 512kbps to 256kbps. mukhang natakot ata kasi nagagalit ako lagi sa phone. :boo: as in hinde makapagsalita yung costumer service.

• 1 month later...

Their customer service hotline are just for having one. Whenyou have no connection, they will always ask you to disconnect the modem and plug again. But after being with them for 3 yrs, it is not our computer that have a problem, they do, sometimes they are down, they just not admit they are, so you are wondering whats wrong wrong with your computer, when after 2 hours ok na, wala ka naman ginalaw sa computer

• 4 months later...

I am nearing the end of my one year contract, pero come to think of it, all dsl connections experience downtime one way or another. So can't decide if i-terminate ko or tuloy ko subscription. My only complaint is everytime my tumawag sa landline or basta ginamit telepono, napuputol connection ko. have to reset everything. hassle if download ka ng malaking files at iniwan mo, kala tuloy tuloy downloading yun pala putol na.

walang perfect telco, even you go to pdlt,globe or smart bro pareparehas yan...dsl is a shared connection so expect mo na you will experience a slow connetion, if you want t quality line subscribe for a premium internet or leased line...for the down time connection make sure you report it and get the person na nakausap mo and log it even ask for a trouble ticket number so if your planning to disconnect your line you can justify to them why are you going to dsiconnect your line with them with out paying any pre termination fee...remember you are a client,,,,and know your rights

I am nearing the end of my one year contract, pero come to think of it, all dsl connections experience downtime one way or another. So can't decide if i-terminate ko or tuloy ko subscription. My only complaint is everytime my tumawag sa landline or basta ginamit telepono, napuputol connection ko. have to reset everything. hassle if download ka ng malaking files at iniwan mo, kala tuloy tuloy downloading yun pala putol na.

bro tarantado bayantel na loko ka lng nila... gamit mo ngyon is phone line jack na modem... u can request a dsl jack, which does not disconnect pag may tumatawag or ttwag ka at the SAME f#&king PRICE... so yes niloko ka. buti ako nahuli ko agad... pero sobrang hassle sila maraming away yan ksi ayaw nila ipalit cuz they will lose money... in short pag naubos na 1yr contract ko...

AALIS NA AKO SA BAYANTEL... BAHALA SILA.... MABANKRUPT SANA UNG MGA GAGO...

Similar problem

The only difference is that I have a router and they keep telling me it's the cause of the problem.

So I tell them that No, my router is fine, it's your side that keeps timing out.

They keep on insisting that it's my router. Okay let's see...I put it on "stand alone" just as they advised

It wasn't working.

So I ring them and tell them that it wasn't my bleeding router, and you know what they tell me?

"Di po ba kayo na-advice ma'am? May konting problem lang po and network"

But that's what I've been telling them from the start.

Sila pa galit!

• 4 weeks later...

If you have a poor DSL connection this may check the status in DSLAM were the client is terminated. A good tech will know this the health of the port interface if there are errors encountered and they can see this in the logs also. A loose cable termination, degraded fuse/s in the terminal block, no proper grounding in eqpt involve, poor maintenance of the cabinet, open PL prone to interference these are some factors may affect your connectivity... HTH

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 yrs din ako with bayantel dsl. Ok ung speed nila kya lng ung Cust support nila bad trip. lagi p nccra ung modem ko and pag d mo kinulit d k nila pupuntahan to check on the probkem. One time before my 1st year ncra ung modem ko on a thursday morning. i called up sabi 24 hrs daw. sbi ko be sure kc friday n bukas. Ayun 4:30pm friday twag ako kc wla p ung technician. follow up daw nila. inabot n ng sat wla p din. 2mwag ako sunday sbi ko better send a tech here or else... sbi b nmn wla daw tech ng sat sun. nabadtrip ako i talked to 2 sups and a manager daw. Ayun ngpadala cla ng tech n pumunta s bhay ng nk tsenelas lng off daw kc nya. pinalitan ng brand new modem tpos binigyan ako 2 months free.

• 3 weeks later...

tanong ko lang, ngyayari ba senyo na napuputol ung internet connection pag may tumawag sa phoneline nyo?

ganun kasi ngyayari sa amen...

kabadtrip! especially kung may dinadownload ka...

tumawag na ako sa CS nila, magpapadala daw ng tech today...

sana lang maayos..

i have no point of comparison with PLDT DSl, pero the most common problem i encountered with Bayantel is is slows down when the rainy season comes. Tapos kapag mainit, nago-overheat naman facilities nila. Labo. Pero kung mabilis, mabilis talaga, kahit papano.