Redbull Barakos

MRyoso

siniko daw ni yeng si dondon

tumba si dondon, may nagreklamiong isang SMB asst coach (not jarencio)

tapos sinugod ni pido si yeng

tapos two techs si yeng (thrown out), tech si idol pido at tech yung naunang SMB asst coach

The other assistant coach of SMB is Biboy Ravanes. Dapat suspended si Guiao for the rest of the year. Hindi tama yung ginawa nya. Hes a f#&king coach for christ sake. Pareng Howard pasensya ka na ha pero sa sobrang bwisit ko sa RB, even people who will cheer for them will hear from me, so sa mga mag cheer sa RED BULL open your eyes and cheer for a basketball team. Sira ulo nyo for cheering such a team.

Edited by peep_tom
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other assistant coach of SMB is Biboy Ravanes. Dapat suspended si Guiao for the rest of the year. Hindi tama yung ginawa nya. Hes a f#&king coach for christ sake. Pareng Howard pasensya ka na ha pero sa sobrang bwisit ko sa RB, even people who will cheer for them will hear from me, so sa mga mag cheer sa RED BULL open your eyes and cheer for a basketball team. Sira ulo nyo for cheering such a team.

Don't worry dude, ayoko din naman sa mga barako boys na yan, kaya lang, napakaboring na kung BGK-SMB ang finals, mas exciting kung RBB-BGK, may rivalry, at saka may mga kontrabida

sa bawat istorya may kontrabida, kaya dapat manalo ang mga barako boys :lol:

Don't worry dude, ayoko din naman sa mga barako boys na yan, kaya lang, napakaboring na kung BGK-SMB ang finals, mas exciting kung RBB-BGK, may rivalry, at saka may mga kontrabida

sa bawat istorya may kontrabida, kaya dapat manalo ang mga barako boys :lol:

Then I guess magkalaban na naman tayo! Enjoy cheering for those Mother f#&kers

hey peep_tom, pano siniko ni yeng guiao?

bakit hindi nakita ng referee?

go rico!

my man!

im waiting for your dunk bro! :lol:

hey peep_tom, pano siniko ni yeng guiao?

bakit hindi nakita ng referee?

go rico!

my man!

im waiting for your dunk bro! :lol:

Dondon just hit a 3 on the baseline, just in front of the bench of RB, when Dondon run to go down to defend and Guiao was there standing half fronting the running Hontiveros. When Dondon was about to pass him inangat nya bigla yung siko nya. Kitang kita sa camera na nakatingin pa sya, It's impossible na hindi nya kita yon, Caught on cam red handed. Sapul si Dondon sa face, Bagsak. Then Ravanes started protesting and everybody was pointing to Yeng then cam Jarencio from nowhere challenging Yeng almost at the RB bench. T for Ravanes, T for Jarencio and double T for baldy, thrown out and he should be suspended in my opinion. The ref didn't see it cause they were running down to catch the fast breaking Barakos but play was stopped when suddenly Dondon was rolling on the floor because of that idiot Guiao! Hey Barako management, are you proud of your coach?

Dondon just hit a 3 on the baseline, just in front of the bench of RB, when Dondon run to go down to defend and Guiao was there standing half fronting the running Hontiveros. When Dondon was about to pass him inangat nya bigla yung siko nya. Kitang kita sa camera na nakatingin pa sya, It's impossible na hindi nya kita yon, Caught on cam red handed. Sapul si Dondon sa face, Bagsak. Then Ravanes started protesting and everybody was pointing to Yeng then cam Jarencio from nowhere challenging Yeng almost at the RB bench. T for Ravanes, T for Jarencio and double T for baldy, thrown out and he should be suspended in my opinion. The ref didn't see it cause they were running down to catch the fast breaking Barakos but play was stopped when suddenly Dondon was rolling on the floor because of that idiot Guiao! Hey Barako management, are you proud of your coach?

and to think he's the vice governor of pampanga

sabi ni vice gov hindi daw niya sinasadya :boo:

since BGK won, I'm rooting for RBB now (:wacko:) since two SMC teams in the finals are boooooooooring :P

don't worry... from the onset naman ang sabi BGK vs RB ang magiging championship showdown!

it's an unspoken agreement in the PBA... kaya nga nagpatalo ang SMB in the 2nd game...

sadya yan... no way in hell Red Bull can defeat them with the way things were going in their game...

expected na yan... as early as when the first game was decided and BGK won... given that RB will win the series

siniko daw ni yeng si dondon

tumba si dondon, may nagreklamiong isang SMB asst coach (not jarencio)

tapos sinugod ni pido si yeng

tapos two techs si yeng (thrown out), tech si idol pido at tech yung naunang SMB asst coach

actually it was Olsen who first reacted... he was at the officials table getting ready to check-in...

after his protest... si Ravanes ang sumugod and after si Pido naman...

Oh a RB fan, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Your point is?

If you watched PBA basketball from the beginning until about the early-mid 90's this rough stuff of Red Bull is nothing.

I don't condone the actions of Guiao. Like I said he should be suspended for the rest of the season. But as long as you play hard and don't throw punches and you are fine playing this contact sport. I like the fact that RB overachieves each and every time out. I'd rather play the way they do than the flopping Tubid did all throughout the game against Ginebra. That is even more disgusting for me.

The roughest team in the PBA for the past 20 years has had the most fans. I wasn't a fan of Ginebra/Anejo.

Your point is?

If you watched PBA basketball from the beginning until about the early-mid 90's this rough stuff of Red Bull is nothing.

I don't condone the actions of Guiao. Like I said he should be suspended for the rest of the season. But as long as you play hard and don't throw punches and you are fine playing this contact sport. I like the fact that RB overachieves each and every time out. I'd rather play the way they do than the flopping Tubid did all throughout the game against Ginebra. That is even more disgusting for me.

The roughest team in the PBA for the past 20 years has had the most fans. I wasn't a fan of Ginebra/Anejo.

My point is you're a Red Bull fan BOOOOOOOOOOOO, your team does not belong in a basketball league, they should be in the WWE or UFC. True the roughest team in PBA history is also the most popular, like you said Ginebra/Anejo but the DIRTIEST to date are the Red Bullshit Barumbados!!! 6 games so far and 3 bloodied beermen in 3 games! Playing hard is good but hurting your opponent is not! Poor excuses for basketball players (except for Cyrus and Larry, maybe Celino). I just don't see why someone would cheer for a team that injures their opponents. Unless theyre in the same level ( I'm not saying you are ).

As long as you don't throw punches you're ok? Tell that to Eugene Tejada, he was not punched. As far as watching the PBA since 90. FYI I have been an SMB fan since their Royal True Orange days. Crispa-Toyota remember? That was way before the time you're talking about. You said it right that compared to those times the rough stuff right now is nothing, again being rough is different from being dirty. RB is out there to hurt people! They are shitheads that don't deserve to be pros. Si Enricopal wala na ginawa kundi makipag away, akala mo sya lang matapang. Si Mick 'The Assasin" PENISsi, need I say more? Si Junthy "Diego Look-alike" Valenzuela sobrang dumi din maglaro. Theres no class in that organization if you call them an organization. Red Bullshit Barumbados BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eugene Tejada was an unfortunate incident. There will always be hard fouls. The PBA has always been known as a rough league here and abroad.

The Commish takes a look at the circumstances and determines the consequences. Punishment has been deservedly handed out to a lot of players during Eala's stint. I'm sure Guiao will be punished more than the 1 game he got last time.

Red Bull will always have their share of controversy because they play hard. If you take a look they take their share of shots as well as they dish it out but it is part of basketball.

Unless you just want to stay behind the 3 point line the whole time or play high school type physical basketball.

These are grown professional men. They can handle themselves.

Eugene Tejada was an unfortunate incident. There will always be hard fouls. The PBA has always been known as a rough league here and abroad.

The Commish takes a look at the circumstances and determines the consequences. Punishment has been deservedly handed out to a lot of players during Eala's stint. I'm sure Guiao will be punished more than the 1 game he got last time.

Red Bull will always have their share of controversy because they play hard. If you take a look they take their share of shots as well as they dish it out but it is part of basketball.

Unless you just want to stay behind the 3 point line the whole time or play high school type physical basketball.

These are grown professional men. They can handle themselves.

What they did to Tejada was not an unfortunate incident and will never be. Calling it an unfortunate incident is just an excuse so as not to get the blame. What is unfortunate is that when Pinnisi did what he did he did not know that it would result in something like that. That bastard should get double. Red Bullshit will always have controversy because they are plain DIRTY and would continue to do dirty things. They will get what they truly deserve one of this days. Especially that poor excuse of a human being called Yeng.

Stay behind the 3 point line? Dondon was sprawled on the floor in the three point line cause of what those shitheads did to him. HINDI NILA TINIGILAN SI DONDON UNTIL HE WAS CUT OPEN. Palibhasa di nila kaya i defend kaya ginugulpi na lang.

As for Eala's stint, it ain't the best, he had some brilliant ideas but that was it. The PBA hd their most trying moments under Noli Eala. He has been questioned left and right.

Your point is?

well... overachieve should definitely be the right word...

no real superstar to boast of... and yet they continue to exceed expectations...

that's definitely one trait of this team...

My point is you're a Red Bull fan BOOOOOOOOOOOO, your team does not belong in a basketball league, they should be in the WWE or UFC. True the roughest team in PBA history is also the most popular, like you said Ginebra/Anejo but the DIRTIEST to date are the Red Bullshit Barumbados!!! 6 games so far and 3 bloodied beermen in 3 games! Playing hard is good but hurting your opponent is not! Poor excuses for basketball players (except for Cyrus and Larry, maybe Celino). I just don't see why someone would cheer for a team that injures their opponents. Unless theyre in the same level ( I'm not saying you are ).

As long as you don't throw punches you're ok? Tell that to Eugene Tejada, he was not punched. As far as watching the PBA since 90. FYI I have been an SMB fan since their Royal True Orange days. Crispa-Toyota remember? That was way before the time you're talking about. You said it right that compared to those times the rough stuff right now is nothing, again being rough is different from being dirty. RB is out there to hurt people! They are shitheads that don't deserve to be pros. Si Enricopal wala na ginawa kundi makipag away, akala mo sya lang matapang. Si Mick 'The Assasin" PENISsi, need I say more? Si Junthy "Diego Look-alike" Valenzuela sobrang dumi din maglaro. Theres no class in that organization if you call them an organization. Red Bullshit Barumbados BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hehehe! honestly dude... natatawa ako sa post mo

I bet ikaw yung isa sa mga sumisigaw ng boo after yung mga cheerleaders/hecklers ng RB nag cheer ng red bull fight fight fight... hehehe kidding! :D but really... I find it amusing...

What they did to Tejada was not an unfortunate incident and will never be. Calling it an unfortunate incident is just an excuse so as not to get the blame. What is unfortunate is that when Pinnisi did what he did he did not know that it would result in something like that. That bastard should get double. Red Bullshit will always have controversy because they are plain DIRTY and would continue to do dirty things. They will get what they truly deserve one of this days. Especially that poor excuse of a human being called Yeng.

Stay behind the 3 point line? Dondon was sprawled on the floor in the three point line cause of what those shitheads did to him. HINDI NILA TINIGILAN SI DONDON UNTIL HE WAS CUT OPEN. Palibhasa di nila kaya i defend kaya ginugulpi na lang.

As for Eala's stint, it ain't the best, he had some brilliant ideas but that was it. The PBA hd their most trying moments under Noli Eala. He has been questioned left and right.

yung kay dondon... it was really an accident... I was there watching it live and really didn't see anything wrong with it...

except that the team that caused the other teams' player to get bloodied was Red Bull...

hehehe! honestly dude... natatawa ako sa post mo

I bet ikaw yung isa sa mga sumisigaw ng boo after yung mga cheerleaders/hecklers ng RB nag cheer ng red bull fight fight fight... hehehe kidding! :D but really... I find it amusing...

Don't laugh at me dude because I'm dead serious and honestly everytime I see the faces of those idiots I feel like asking someone for a fight. s@%t rambulan na lang, tigilan na basketball tutal di naman alam ng RED BULLSHIT yon. BAN YENG FROM THE PBA!!!

Don't laugh at me dude because I'm dead serious and honestly everytime I see the faces of those idiots I feel like asking someone for a fight. s@%t rambulan na lang, tigilan na basketball tutal di naman alam ng RED BULLSHIT yon. BAN YENG FROM THE PBA!!!

punta ka dude sa araneta tom... I'm sure you're going to see a lot of Red Bull fans there...

that ought to be fun... seeing a rumble outside of the hardcourt

punta ka dude sa araneta tom... I'm sure you're going to see a lot of Red Bull fans there...

that ought to be fun... seeing a rumble outside of the hardcourt

Wala na ticket dude, Don't want to buy from the scalper. Super mahal. Kung punta naman ako dun just to wait outside di hindi ko naman napanood ang laro. Ahhhh bahala na baka makadiskarte pa ng ticket from management.

peep_tom.. dude, you cannot beat my main man ENRICO! hahah

kidding aside, nakakainis na nga ang redbull

especially si guiao

nawala angas niya

nakita mo kung gano siya kinabahan nung sinugod siya ni jarencio? :lol:

The funny thing about it is walang tumulong sa kanya hahaha what a team. Iwanan sa ere, yung mga matatapang nabahag ang buntot!!!