hi tammygirl for sure you have a high paying job now.

well we have to face it, its the reality about this career. now, whats more scary is the fact that the trend lately is to outsource HR functions. this will render us obsolete in the future.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm ok na ba starting na

11K plus 130% night diff 150% holiday pay 14 months contract ===>call center inbound

13K plus 130% night diff 150% holiday pay + commission 6 months contract ===> outbound call center

16K starting ===> IT company

Are you peeps gonna help us find new and better jobs here? Wish ko lang makahanap na ako ng bago at mas OK na Work... :P

:P go to jobstreet.com and jobs.db.com and pimp yourself there :P (that's what I did, and that's what i'm still doing) :P hehehehe :cat:

ei! nice thread..

im a graduate of human resource management..but i work in a call center. sayang nga, ganda pa naman ng course ko. about the salary, yun din isa ko napansin,mababa nga ang starting sa HR,lalo na pag nalaman nilang fresh grad or wala pang work experience in HR. very interesting pag-aralan ang HR..daming functions but i find it very interesting.

wow sayang naman!

i know low paying ang hr to think it ang heart and soul nng company...

i wish to finish a masteral course HR Management...

pero alam mo sis it pays... sa hr kasi mahirap ding pumanik (position wise ha!) pero pag na achieve mo na fulfilling

hi tammygirl for sure you have a high paying job now.

well we have to face it, its the reality about this career. now, whats more scary is the fact that the trend lately is to outsource HR functions. this will render us obsolete in the future.

outsource na nga ang hr ngaun, mas maraming may trabaho na psychology grad kaya alng mas mababa ang sweldo, hirap ng competition tignan nyo ko :(

ummm ok na ba starting na

11K plus 130% night diff 150% holiday pay 14 months contract ===>call center inbound

13K plus 130% night diff 150% holiday pay + commission 6 months contract ===> outbound call center

16K starting ===> IT company

san to?

makalipat na nga ng career line

gud morning fellow practitioners...

whew!!! i was away for 3 days lang pero haba na ng tinakbo ng thread na to.... thank you guys keep on posting.

i'll be out of town for one week... attending live-in seminar. so bahala na muna sina django and seb and other practitioners to manage this thread.

see you guys... always keep up the gud work ;) ;) ;)

ei! nice thread..

im a graduate of human resource management..but i work in a call center. sayang nga, ganda pa naman ng course ko. about the salary, yun din isa ko napansin,mababa nga ang starting sa HR,lalo na pag nalaman nilang fresh grad or wala pang work experience in HR. very interesting pag-aralan ang HR..daming functions but i find it very interesting.

wow sayang naman!

i know low paying ang hr to think it ang heart and soul nng company...

i wish to finish a masteral course HR Management...

pero alam mo sis it pays... sa hr kasi mahirap ding pumanik (position wise ha!) pero pag na achieve mo na fulfilling

Fullfillment is the word. Thats why there are still plenty of HR people who are wracking their heads just to maintain equilibrium among the capital and labor (traditional thought huh?).

in today's sophisticated world of wireless long-distance business and sex, did it ever occurr to anyone that an 8,000/month gross starting for a 21-year-old who lives less than 5 kilometers from the office is a gold-mine better than 3 good SEB's in a month?

assume you ride public, pack your own lunch, you don't spend that much on texting (one card every 30 days max) or internet, no weekly gimmicks, movies at most one every month, restaurant dining once every 2 months, no new clothes and shoes every month:

the 8,000/month nets 6,640 a month. your monthly living expenses will be less than 4,000. if you can save 2,000 every month for the next 30 years into a time deposit account, how much would you have saved by the time you're 51?

following that lifestyle for the next 30 years, you'll have more than 1.28 million by 2033 which, at a 5% discount rate, would be worth 296,000 in today's value.

Edited by elke_weis
ei! nice thread..

well i agree with you sis, well me din I work na rin sa call center, usually the trend right now is call centers has high paying salaries...For the HR people kaya siguro mababa ang starting salasy kasi on the first place they are not a profit oriented department but i think companies must give priority sa mga HRD dept's. nila cause di ba tayo ngaproprovide ng people and we train them if the HR is not effective definitely the employees will not be productive also....Opinion lang po....

Guest fhoryou
ei! nice thread..

buti pa kayo you found the work you love

ako I miss the work I love

hindi ko na talaga matiis have to resign

wala pa ba openning diyan

:D

:cry:

I'm still a student, incoming senior sa law school. I'm excited to finally finish then start working. Can't wait.

But they say when you start working, only then do you realize na ang sarap pala mag-aral. :)

ay korek na korek yan! kasi pag student ka hingi ka lang ng hingi ng baon di mo iniisip san nanggaling, pero pag working ka na kelangan mong paghirapan gagastusin mo :) and one more thing, ang mga students me sem break...sa work, wala :(