Date Attires

jumborat

nothing...biro lang!

it depends where you're going really

nice romantic resto...semi-formal...i'd wear a nice sexy black dress...

you can never go wrong with black

club date... boot cut dark jeans with nice sexy black blouse and of course a

pair of pointed high heeled mules with a little envelope style purse

my rule of thumb; less is more and black, black, black...

you can never go wrong with black...accesories it with some candy apple red shoes and matching purse

and black can take you from semi-formal to casual...and you will never be overdressed

and underdressed for the occasion

Edited by hottlipss
Formal, semi-formal or casual?

Post them here...

depends on where you will be taking her...but always make a good impression, so look good but not too over...

semi-formal and casual can be mixed into one, like you can wear a nice slim fit t-shirt with formal pants (not business suit pants) but keeping it fly and casual with say Chucks or loafer shoes...Again button down dress shirts are more casual now than ever before, pair them with a nice pair of jeans with either a nice laid back leather shoe or casual shoes. But make sure no basketball shoes or runners and with leather shoes try to get away from black to say tan or off-white etc to give it a more casual look.

Formal well unless your going to some strict 9 to 5 dress code place then yes, but more often no need...

Also rule of thumb dark denims are a must because the range of colours and styles matches easy with darker denims (dark blue of course!)

depends on where you will be taking her...but always make a good impression, so look good but not too over...

semi-formal and casual can be mixed into one, like you can wear a nice slim fit t-shirt with formal pants (not business suit pants) but keeping it fly and casual with say Chucks or loafer shoes...Again button down dress shirts are more casual now than ever before, pair them with a nice pair of jeans with either a nice laid back leather shoe or casual shoes. But make sure no basketball shoes or runners and with leather shoes try to get away from black to say tan or off-white etc to give it a more casual look.

Formal well unless your going to some strict 9 to 5 dress code place then yes, but more often no need...

Also rule of thumb dark denims are a must because the range of colours and styles matches easy with darker denims (dark blue of course!)

casual pag casual resto lang

pag 5 star hotel - medyo semi-formal dahil may descrimination dito

we should not overdress to impress, i agree..

i noticed in manila that most guys just wear a shirt or polos and a pair of comfortable jeans be it a casual or semi-formal date.  maybe it's because of the weather that's why dressing up is very limited...

ya kasi if i wear a coat or a scarf her pagtitinginan ako na parang praning.sabi nga ng nanany ko kahit pa burberry yang scarf mo isuoot mo yan sa labas pagtatawana ka :lol:

sana mag iba ang climate para we can have winter fasion :thumbsupsmiley:

Although I am in my 30's, I always go for something basic and comfortable. Usually rubber shoes, fit jeans and a shirt. (aside from the basic shower, shave, and brush routine). If the place has a dress code, then I go for the absolute minimum which that code requires (a collared shirt for instance). I've got little to hide or disguise in my physical stats or my face anyway, so, why bother? If she shows disappointment with my casual attitude, then I take her off the datelist.

I reserve strict dress for duty or formal occasions. There's nough of those to keep me busy.

see i am all about dressing up. dont care what other people say, but of course will consider the place, time and weather. now in my case, nice striped button down shirt/ french cut shirt, darks jeans and some pointed boots. a lil splash of this and that and i am ready to GO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...