Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:25 AM

Destiny and soul urge

#43 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:34 PM

my Auric Field

After a thorough evaluation of your answers to 98 questions (which is not an easy task) I finally came up with this reading (and eventually a confirmation from what I've already been sensing)

Primary color: Blue
Secondary color: Indigo

Blues embody the characteristics of nurturing and care taking. They are the Personality Spectrum's color most concerned with helping other people and find value in being of service to individuals.  Service is a form of altruism, a giving of oneself. 

It is the art of anticipating the needs of other human beings and ministering to those needs while at the same time allowing for the individuals to maintain their dignity in doing a kindness for a neighbor or performing an act of mercy for a patient, 

Blues feel fulfilled, valued, and full of worth; they find ways to live their lives by giving. The greatest challenge for Blues is to know what they need to be happy and then to ask for it. Because they are so caught up in service to others.  Blues often spend too little time and attention on their own spiritual and emotional growth activities. 

They must set limits and boundaries on their emotional, physical, and spiritual resources; they must be able to say no and mean it.  Blues need to emulate the wise cook who returns a portion of the starter dough to the yeast pot for another day. In this way, Blues can maintain their personal power. 

They must learn how to take care their own internal resources by measuring them out and using some of their time and energy to renew themselves. 

Plus the pertinent info in your Life Path which pretty sums by the combination of your Tarot birth cards: Judgement & High Priests. It means that this path is one of breaking limitations, by following (your) intuition. 

High Priest entails:
  • Intuition
  • Mysteries
  • Inner Voice

Judgement  entails:
  • Resurrection
  • Objectivity
  • Awakening

So...

I'm glad to tell you and welcome for being part of the larger whole, of having a place in the world and role to play. Welcome to "the club of  "healers / lightworkers"!

BTW, I'm also Blue.

#44 YourLucifer

YourLucifer

Starseed

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1400 posts
  • Interests:Resurrection

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:12 PM

After a thorough evaluation of your answers to 98 questions (which is not an easy task) I finally came up with this reading (and eventually a confirmation from what I've already been sensing)

Primary color: Blue
Secondary color: Indigo

Blues embody the characteristics of nurturing and care taking. They are the Personality Spectrum's color most concerned with helping other people and find value in being of service to individuals.  Service is a form of altruism, a giving of oneself. 

It is the art of anticipating the needs of other human beings and ministering to those needs while at the same time allowing for the individuals to maintain their dignity in doing a kindness for a neighbor or performing an act of mercy for a patient, 

Blues feel fulfilled, valued, and full of worth; they find ways to live their lives by giving. The greatest challenge for Blues is to know what they need to be happy and then to ask for it. Because they are so caught up in service to others.  Blues often spend too little time and attention on their own spiritual and emotional growth activities. 

They must set limits and boundaries on their emotional, physical, and spiritual resources; they must be able to say no and mean it.  Blues need to emulate the wise cook who returns a portion of the starter dough to the yeast pot for another day. In this way, Blues can maintain their personal power. 

They must learn how to take care their own internal resources by measuring them out and using some of their time and energy to renew themselves. 

Plus the pertinent info in your Life Path which pretty sums by the combination of your Tarot birth cards: Judgement & High Priests. It means that this path is one of breaking limitations, by following (your) intuition. 

High Priest entails:
  • Intuition
  • Mysteries
  • Inner Voice

Judgement  entails:
  • Resurrection
  • Objectivity
  • Awakening

So...

I'm glad to tell you and welcome for being part of the larger whole, of having a place in the world and role to play. Welcome to "the club of  "healers / lightworkers"!

BTW, I'm also Blue.

wowza! we are family after all. I will pay my debt of gratitude in pursuit of my own mission.............

• FleurDeLune likes this

#45 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:09 AM

Destiny and soul urge

Your destiny is to make deep connections with others, and to seek inner and outer union. Your purpose in life may simply be to find the person or persons with whom you can build this connection, and then focus on the relationship. You could find yourselves working through past karma together. 

As for soul urge, you have to provide your full BIRTH name. (If you wish to do so, just PM it to me)

#46 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:25 AM

wowza! we are family after all. I will pay my debt of gratitude in pursuit of my own mission.............

Too early to say that, starseed.

#47 dot109

dot109

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:14 AM

career and work.

Thank you!

#48 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 01:34 AM

career and work.

Thank you!

You will find yourself engrossed in paper work more than ever trying to organize your documentation and analyze what you have done in the past. There can be some amount of chaos at your work place which can get you exhausted and make you  irritable. You need to keep your mind cool and move ahead.

#49 edw1n

edw1n

エドウィン

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

career and family

#50 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 01:00 PM

career and family

You already asked once in this thread.  Try after 6 months. :)

#51 sancho_panda

sancho_panda

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

career and work pease... i thank you in advance

Edited by sancho_panda, 19 March 2019 - 03:39 PM.

#52 sexycayote

sexycayote

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:15 PM

love & relationship

#53 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:40 AM

CAREER & WORK & MONEY & LOVE

Please change your font. Thank you. 

#54 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:54 AM

career and work pease... i thank you in advance

There's an urge to spill out imagination and innovation to the world. This may be a down phase in terms of your work productivity. You may find it difficult to maintain attention with concentration. You may feel fed up of your work. With patience, try to sail with the flow, avoid taking extra efforts to bring upon a change. Indulge in artistic hobbies to relax yourself. Trust your inner self, analyze and just go for it.

#55 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:00 AM

love & relationship

You seem to be concerned about either your existing or a developing relationship. If you are not in a relationship, you  wish to be one. In your affair, your possessive nature about each orher, may bring some hard times in your love life. You need to stand with an attitude that shows patience and trust to achieve stablity in your love life.

#56 David1234567

David1234567

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Observing.

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 AM

I need to know my Destiny & Life Purpose. thank you in advanced!

#57 notmeplease

notmeplease

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Deep talks, esoteric, and other non mainstream

Posted Yesterday, 12:31 PM

Hi.

Interesting. Would be glad if you can share your reading regarding. Life Path

Thanks.

#58 zurc.mar

zurc.mar

Virgin

• (04) Casual
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:55 PM

i might find some light here. lol 😜
i still don't know what i really want to do or what my passion is.

Destiny & Life purpose or Career & work.

thanks!

#59 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted Today, 12:34 PM

Hi.

Interesting. Would be glad if you can share your reading regarding. Life Path

Thanks.

For Life Path reading, you should provide your birthday (mo/day/year).

#60 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

The Lightworker

• 4776 posts

Posted Today, 12:39 PM

i might find some light here. lol
i still don't know what i really want to do or what my passion is.

thanks!

You would know by just  determining your Life Path & Heart's Desire. Though you have to provide your full name (of birth) and your date of birth. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users