B-Meg Planet

After beating our Barangay GK, the BMeg squad of Tim Cone seems to be destined to get a finals slot. they might even grab the title once more!

assuming b-meg gets past ros tomorrow to secure a finals seat, their 9-man rotation may not be enough in a best of 7 series with any of the 3 other teams. jc intal and jdv must be able to suit up to maintain their intensity on defense which is tim cone's biz card.

hopefully diretso na sa finals ang bmeg mamaya against rain or shine!!!!

b-meg has the tendency to take a game lightly if a smooth sailing is on the line. what i'm saying is, when they know they still have a chance to go into the finals via a knockout game they sort of put their guns down. i hope b-meg's game is now peaking and get their killer's instinct with tonight's game.

malas lang ang bmeg kagabi.

babawi yan next sa game 2..

go bmeg!

i believe it is more than lack of luck or malas, b-meg failed to execute their plays because they were bullied and intimidated by the rough plays of ros specially in the second half where their tired legs were of no help too but i agree with you the following games will be different

Noong Bmeg ang naglalaro ng physical laban sa Ginebra ok lang pero noong sila na ang medyo napi-physical ng RoS dami nilang reklamo, ganun talaga iyan finals na eh, para naman silang bago ng bago sa PBA, hirap lang kasi sila in matching-up with the beefier RoS players kaya ganyang ang dami nilang reklamo.

i believe b-meg should stop feeling kampante even if paul lee is out of the championship series. the problem with b-meg is they lose focus when they know they can beat their opponents. this team should get the 4 wins first before thinking that even at 1-3 they can still bounce back since the best local player of ros will not be playing.

Was there something wrong with James Yap last night? Why was he not inserted in the lineup by Tim Cone about 4 minutes before the end of the game when BMeg was slowly cutting down the lead of Rain or Shine to as close as 9 or 8 points? Seemed like he was throwing the white towel that early when they could have the chances of grabbing the victory

Was there something wrong with James Yap last night? Why was he not inserted in the lineup by Tim Cone about 4 minutes before the end of the game when BMeg was slowly cutting down the lead of Rain or Shine to as close as 9 or 8 points? Seemed like he was throwing the white towel that early when they could have the chances of grabbing the victory

Problema sa back spasms and injured shoulder. Hirap na hirap tumakbo, tiis lang.