Mistress Or Legal Wife Which Would You Choose

to share you my story: i almost choose the other woman. almost. i fell in love with this other woman who is 9 years my junior. everything is so damn perfect about us, she is everything my wife is not.

i do love her (the other woman) that i choose to let her go, for a selfish man that i am , this is the most selfless act i done, to let go what is not mine to take.

i told her that , she has no future with me, and even if i got an overpriced annulment, at the end of the day she will still be branded as a home wrecker, she will be hated by kids , our families can never accept us. i can never accept that.

i factored in everybody's happiness hers, my wife and the kids and decided its the best. after the split, i never contacted her again, but i do still stalk her FB account sometimes and seeing her happy and successful with her current relationship just vindicated me and my decision.

after the split i spent more time with my family and rebuild everything from scratch with my wife and we are closer that ever. i enjoy every minute with my then young kids and raise them like what a good gentle man suppose to. i didnt tell my wife of the affair , this is a secret i will take to my grave.

but this is my story and this is how i written it, if any GMs out there still pondering what to do heres the path that will open to you.

1. choose your OW, live your life, face the consequences

2. choose your wife, be honest with your other woman and let her go, she deserve it as well .

3. unless you are Batman and can do double life, then go ahead maintain the two. but i tell you this, time will come you either get busted or your OW demand you to choose, her or your wife. which will lead you to choose from 1 and 2 above.

4. leave them both. live the life of a f#&king machine. ..

obviously i chose number 2 path.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pro-family and thus pro-polygamy.

In my thesis of observations of the improvements we can have in this country in the future is to legalize polygamy.

Polygamy is the dark knight most people do not think about, but it will be the saving grace for most families.

Maybe in my 70+ years I will form a lobby to group for the future of our nation.

May our descendants be blessed.

To be on topic... both or more wives should be accommodated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...