How can a cheater stop cheating

Sabi nga nila once a cheater always a cheater , walang cheater na titigil magloko ,kase hobbies nya na yun gawin , kahit di sya manlalake/mambabae as long as niloloko nya partner nya in other way ,thats cheating! everyone can cheat ! everyone do cheat ! in different ways ! its hard to find the loyal one , lalo na sa panahon natin ngayon , kaya ang cheater kahit anong gawin mo cheater na talaga yan dina magbabago yan , depende na lang siguro kung matauhan o kaya naman mapgilan nila sarili nila na mag cheat and tell to you lahat diba? may ganun ba talaga? a loyal one?

• 1 month later...

I am currently in a relationship that people would only dream about. Im currently cheating on her every weekend. I go out every week to spakols, from stress. I know shes is not always in the mood and i respect that but I hate being so sexually frustrated and taking out my anger and frustration on her. I know me cheating isnt justified and many say why not just masturbate. its just masturbating isnt enough for me.... I also hate myself for cheating because my father was also a serial cheater. Im weak. One half of me is desperately trying to stop myself. That half is the one who is loving towards my girlfriend. Who is always there and understanding. The other side of me as at night, the one who has embarrassed how trash I am, who doesnt give a single f#&k of how many women ive f#&ked. I really hate this at the same time i cant stop feeling excited on the next woman i get to experience. One side of me hopes i get caught, hopes i can finally start to care how much my girlfriend doesnt deserve what ive been doing to her. The other side of me doesnt want to lose her, I dont want to lose this relationship that I can see a future with. Ugh im so f#&ked up and this is depressing.

Girls, ganito lang sasabihin nyo sa boylet nyo, make sure na pag nagcheat di mo malalaman kse pag nalaman mo, hindi ka magagalit pero manlalalake ka din ng hindi mo ipapaalam sa kanya. Guaranteed mapapraning yan at magtitino. Lol! Well, not unless ayaw na sa yo ha :)

Girls, ganito lang sasabihin nyo sa boylet nyo, make sure na pag nagcheat di mo malalaman kse pag nalaman mo, hindi ka magagalit pero manlalalake ka din ng hindi mo ipapaalam sa kanya. Guaranteed mapapraning yan at magtitino. Lol! Well, not unless ayaw na sa yo ha :)

Pano pag pumayag si boylet na pareho kayo mag cheat. Di ba yan ang tinatawag na open relationship? Mas mabuti naman siguro ito dahil walang itinatago.

Pano pag pumayag si boylet na pareho kayo mag cheat. Di ba yan ang tinatawag na open relationship? Mas mabuti naman siguro ito dahil walang itinatago.

Hindi na cheating tawag dun kung open relationship. Bihira sa girls ang pumapayag sa ganitong set up lalo na dito sa Pinas.

Hindi na cheating tawag dun kung open relationship. Bihira sa girls ang pumapayag sa ganitong set up lalo na dito sa Pinas.

What you’re saying is true but in the long run it may better to tell him to stop if you want him to stop. Two wrongs don’t make it right. I think the most effective way of stopping a cheater is to have an honest conversation. Maybe the reason he is cheating is because the partner has lost interest in sex.

What you’re saying is true but in the long run it may better to tell him to stop if you want him to stop. Two wrongs don’t make it right. I think the most effective way of stopping a cheater is to have an honest conversation. Maybe the reason he is cheating is because the partner has lost interest in sex.

You’ll be surprised.. some cheats because of the thrill. It’s like sickness. But yeah, there are also those who cheats because of lack of love/sex.

• 4 weeks later...

how can a cheater , stop cheating?

i think this is the hardest question and the hardest thing to do for all the cheater out there,

everyone do cheat but they cheat in different

but when the kind of cheat is you are having affair with your partner that was the hardest thing to stop , yung tipong kahit anong pangako mo sa sarili mo , sa partner mo , once na tinamaan ka ng tukso nako sobra hirap non , pero dipende padin kase yon sa tao kung di na nila mahal sarili nila at gusto lang nila manloko ng manloko eh wala na tayo magagawa don pero kung ang tao eh may natitira pang konsensya sa katawan pag nangako yan na dina mag checheat paninindigan nya yon , kase ang taong may konting hiya at konsensya sa katawan , nagagawa pa makapag isip isip ng tama , yung mga manloloko na habang buhay yun yung mga taong wala na sa tamang pag iisip puro kaligayahan na lang iniintindi dina iniisip kung nakakasakit sila ng ibang tao

kaya yung mga cheater yan mag isip isip na kayo