Two's Company, Three's a Crowd

Though short lived, I had two relationships going on at one time back in college (does this still count?). Funny thing was they were both from the same university. It's just that the student populace was so huge that it is not rare that people don't know each other. Anyway, at first everything went well, 2 phones, meticulous schedule fixing lang talaga katapat. But, I admit, I became sloppy with this. I started using 1 phone to text them both, kaya ayun. Huli na.

Though short lived, I had two relationships going on at one time back in college (does this still count?). Funny thing was they were both from the same university. It's just that the student populace was so huge that it is not rare that people don't know each other. Anyway, at first everything went well, 2 phones, meticulous schedule fixing lang talaga katapat. But, I admit, I became sloppy with this. I started using 1 phone to text them both, kaya ayun. Huli na.

The odds are your multiple relationships will be discovered if you become sloppy. And the longer your relationships are, the odds of getting sloppy increases as well.

Juggling several relationships over a period of time is extremely difficult if not impossible.. It just takes one relative or friend of one of your gfs who spots you in the company of another woman without you even realizing that you've been spotted to bring everything crashing down.

The only way this will work is if you're truthful and tell each of your gfs that you have other gf's on the side. Most likely many of these gf's will want to break off with you. But there may be some women who are ok with you maintaining other women though these are a very small minority I would imagine. Ours is still a conservative society.

And of course, if you want to be in several relationships at the same time, be prepared to spend a whole lot of money.

It can really be complicated. It's adding up something to manage other than the regular stuff happening in your daily life.

It gets harder to manage at times especially when your emotion's starting to weigh more for the other, finding him more significant than the other, and spending more time with him.

I agree, the longer you have it, the sloppier it may become. One day you'll just have to let go of the other.

It's as simple as you really can't have it all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it would be much easier if you are more serious on one and just playing with the other. in which case, it's better that the other one knows the real score so she can also help in hiding the relationship.

in my case, even from the start i always tell the prospective fling the real score so there would be no hurt feelings later on. if she likes the arrangement, well and good. if not, then move on.

it would be much easier if you are more serious on one and just playing with the other. in which case, it's better that the other one knows the real score so she can also help in hiding the relationship.

in my case, even from the start i always tell the prospective fling the real score so there would be no hurt feelings later on. if she likes the arrangement, well and good. if not, then move on.

Unless the prospective fling becomes possessive and decides she wants you all to herself. Even willing to inject herself into your relationship with your girl, hoping that your girl will dump you once she finds out that you're seeing another woman.

Unless the prospective fling becomes possessive and decides she wants you all to herself. Even willing to inject herself into your relationship with your girl, hoping that your girl will dump you once she finds out that you're seeing another woman.

Been there too, told her that the agreement was clear from the start. Then i ever so slowly faaaaade away from her life.

Just to be clear, i dont give my real name and of course address to my flings. Only those who already gained my complete trust gets to know my real name hehe..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...