Valet Parking In Edsashangrila Mall

I try the valet parking in shangrila mall since mahaba ang pila sa open parking. i thought they are honest people since parang wala naman nagalaw sa loob ng kotse ko. But after 3 days ko lang nalaman na wala na ang laman ng mga cd ko sa kotse. yung case nandoon pero yung laman nawala na. Mag ingat kayo sa valet parking dyan. Ingatan ang mga cd nyo lalo na pag original. akala nyo di nagalaw pero tingnan nyo ang laman wala na. Di ko na binalikan shangrila baka ano pa magawa ko

I think you should go back and inform the management so that they can act on the matter and hopefully, other guests would be spared from the same ordeal.

I suggest that if you do go there, calm yourself first and don't approach the management in an accusatory manner. Rather, approach them in such a manner that you are merely informing the management what had happened. If they deem it appropriate to compensate you, well and good. If not, at least you have said your piece and no one can accuse you of just complaining but doing nothing about it.

IMHO. peace :)

I try the valet parking in shangrila mall since mahaba ang pila sa open parking. i thought they are honest people since parang wala naman nagalaw sa loob ng kotse ko. But after 3 days ko lang nalaman na wala na ang laman ng mga cd ko sa kotse. yung case nandoon pero yung laman nawala na. Mag ingat kayo sa valet parking dyan. Ingatan ang mga cd nyo lalo na pag original. akala nyo di nagalaw pero tingnan nyo ang laman wala na. Di ko na binalikan shangrila baka ano pa magawa ko

Yup! You SHOULD do something about it. If you dont make any action against it, it will only give them an impression that they got away with it. Kawawa naman yung iba pang mananakawan.

I remember last year, some of my friend's stuffs (CDs, Maglite flashlight and an Oakley's) got stolen by a valet boy of some bar/resto in Timog, nung binalikan namin after a day eh wala na yung guy. The valet boy was new and the resto owners have no info. On that day, mga 5 kaming nag complain. Management had no choice but to pay us 20k for the stolen stuffs. :cool:

mahirap magtiwala sa kahit saan na valet parking, of course not all attendants. pag nagkataon lang na matapat sa iyo eh makati ang kamay or something else. basically, anywhere pero not all naman siguro...

imagine nasa kanila ang key ng auto mo and yet they are not responsible for any loss or damage.....

wala lang

:mtc:

Yup! You SHOULD do something about it. If you dont make any action against it, it will only give them an impression that they got away with it. Kawawa naman yung iba pang mananakawan.

I remember last year, some of my friend's stuffs (CDs, Maglite flashlight and an Oakley's) got stolen by a valet boy of some bar/resto in Timog, nung binalikan namin after a day eh wala na yung guy. The valet boy was new and the resto owners have no info. On that day, mga 5 kaming nag complain. Management had no choice but to pay us 20k for the stolen stuffs. :cool:

Tama si Dj Flip dito. Bro, kailngan mong sabihan management. Nakapagtrabaho na ako sa shangri-la and ayaw nila ng ganyang mga kaso. They pride themselves with customer service and satisfaction. They might even compensate you with more goodies. Share mo naman pag meron silang binigay na goodies. Hehehe

QUOTE(dj_flip03 @ May 4 2007, 08:21 AM)

I remember last year, some of my friend's stuffs (CDs, Maglite flashlight and an Oakley's) got stolen by a valet boy of some bar/resto in Timog, nung binalikan namin after a day eh wala na yung guy. The valet boy was new and the resto owners have no info. On that day, mga 5 kaming nag complain. Management had no choice but to pay us 20k for the stolen stuffs.

Tama si Dj Flip dito. Bro, kailngan mong sabihan management. Nakapagtrabaho na ako sa shangri-la and ayaw nila ng ganyang mga kaso. They pride themselves with customer service and satisfaction. They might even compensate you with more goodies. Share mo naman pag meron silang binigay na goodies. Hehehe

ok mge pre, thanks for your advice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Your car should come with a valet parking key when u buy it. Which means the valet key can only be used for opening the driver side door and start the engine and cannot open the glove comparment or the trunk. Keep all valuable safely in the trunk or compartment.

• 6 months later...

But when you are inside the driver's seat, can you not open the trunk as well as the compartment (unlocked)? Moreso, I think cars come with 2 sets of keys. One is able to open all doors and the other is just for the driver's seat but then again, once you are inside and you are using automated powerlocks, can you not too open the doors on all sides?

Just thinking!

What I normally do when I use the valet parking is turn off the radio and the air-con. I had an experience when iniba yung station ng radio so I had to talk to management. I also ask for the park attendant's name once I step out of the car. Normally by doing this, walang gagalawin sa kotse ninyo, try it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 6 years later...