5 hours ago, darkday01 said:

Mahahawa ka rin ba thru kiss or oral sex ng HIV?

For HIV, chances are very low.. but of course.. there are factors that might increase that.. e.g. bleeding gums, open wounds on the penis..

You're more likely to get other std's

Edited by vanderboy

Got package 18 from Hi-Precision for peace of mind, and will know the result later today or tomorrow. They didn't have the add-on package for gonnorhea/etc, so I will test for those on some other date.

While I've never engaged in condomless sex, I got bbbj recently and I did DATY so it's better to get myself tested as well. I guess this is also my wake-up call for any relationship I will want to have to stop doing these things. I guess this doubles as my retirement post, seeing all the posts in this thread.

Edit: Went to Dr. Yang this afternoon as recommended by some guys here. I have (throat) chlamydia based on clinical presentation. This is definitely my call to stop this activity. Thankfully this is a disease that can be straightened out in a few days, but it is an expensive lesson to learn.

Edited by p1seishou
5 hours ago, p1seishou said:

Got package 18 from Hi-Precision for peace of mind, and will know the result later today or tomorrow. They didn't have the add-on package for gonnorhea/etc, so I will test for those on some other date.

While I've never engaged in condomless sex, I got bbbj recently and I did DATY last Saturday so it's better to get myself tested as well. I guess this is also my wake-up call for any relationship I will want to have to stop doing these things. I guess this doubles as my retirement post, seeing all the posts in this thread.

Edit: Went to Dr. Yang this afternoon as recommended by some guys here. I have (throat) chlamydia based on clinical presentation. This is definitely my call to stop this activity. Thankfully this is a disease that can be straightened out in a few days, but it is an expensive lesson to learn.

Get well soon sir. If you don’t mind me asking, sa spa ba yang recent experience mo?

Well, seems weird to edit my previous post for an update.

Update: I tested negative/nonreactive for the life-destroying three included in the Hi-Precision package (HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis). Even with these happy results, tigil na ako. If you continue, please practice safe sex. HJ na lang ang pinamamaximum if kaya, and leave anything more for a committed relationship.

Will test again three months later just to be sure I am truly free. Reminds me of a post here. Spa attendants and MPAs regularly test for HIV, but not the other ones. 

Edited by p1seishou
17 minutes ago, p1seishou said:

Well, seems weird to edit my previous post for an update.

Update: I tested negative/nonreactive for the life-destroying three included in the Hi-Precision package (HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis). Even with these happy results, tigil na ako. If you continue, please practice safe sex. HJ na lang ang pinamamaximum if kaya, and leave anything more for a committed relationship.

Will test again three months later just to be sure I am truly free. Reminds me of a post here. Spa attendants and MPAs regularly test for HIV, but not the other ones. 

Kahit 6 weeks lang sir instead of 3 months since 4th gen ag/ab test naman ang gamit nila sa hi precision.

Also, based on the feedback I've gotten most do not even test for hiv regularly.. papsmear lng ang regular.

I'm on pep again.. 🥲 as a precaution, unfortunately, one of my encounters last sunday early morning did not go so well as the condom slipped during the session.. while I did notice and pulled out almost immediately, I was still technically "live" for a few seconds.

I went straight to hi precision for my baseline std screening, and got my pep within 8 hours of the incident..(I kept a few pills from my last one) they do say the earlier you take it, the more effective it is. Hopefully, the side effects for this course of pep isn't as bad as the last time.

I'm going to visit Dr. Yang again this week for the consult if antibiotics will be needed, so far, aside from the effects of pep, I'm feeling pretty normal.

27 minutes ago, vanderboy said:

Kahit 6 weeks lang sir instead of 3 months since 4th gen ag/ab test naman ang gamit nila sa hi precision.

Also, based on the feedback I've gotten most do not even test for hiv regularly.. papsmear lng ang regular.

Kakatakot yan ah. Glad to be getting out while I only have the treatable one. I don't want any more very expensive lessons personally speaking. 

Also tanong mo si Dr. Yang kung ano ang prevalent sa mga area na pinupuntahan mo, he'll give the general info and prevalence per area since kumakalat na nga daw talaga ang chla at gono. 

2 minutes ago, p1seishou said:

Kakatakot yan ah. Glad to be getting out while I only have the treatable one. I don't want any more very expensive lessons personally speaking. 

Also tanong mo si Dr. Yang kung ano ang prevalent sa mga area na pinupuntahan mo, he'll give the general info and prevalence per area since kumakalat na nga daw talaga ang chla at gono. 

Buti ka pa sir, masyado yata akong manyakis to stop long term.. I just play it "safer" with cd usage, avoiding certain acts, and trying to choose more carefully on partners/theras.(not a full proof plan)

Yep, I'll ask him the usuals once I get back there this week.. syphillis is actually on the rise if you follow his page.

8 hours ago, vanderboy said:

Buti ka pa sir, masyado yata akong manyakis to stop long term.. I just play it "safer" with cd usage, avoiding certain acts, and trying to choose more carefully on partners/theras.(not a full proof plan)

Yep, I'll ask him the usuals once I get back there this week.. syphillis is actually on the rise if you follow his page.

Kahit nadale na kau sir hindi pa kau nadadala? Hehe

8 hours ago, Prinsloo said:

Kahit nadale na kau sir hindi pa kau nadadala? Hehe

The usual cycle is.. after treatment sasabihin ko sa sarili ko tama na, magbabago na ko.. I'll stop for a few weeks or months, then the urge becomes too much and I start again with my favorites who I have screened/tested regularly..(meaning I do go live on them)

If I stopped there, I'd probably have less headaches.. but every now and then I see fresh meat here that peaks my curiosity.. that's usually where my problems begin.. even when I try to play it safe when I'm exploring.. a condom slips, breaks... or couldn't resist dfk... or getting a bbbj.. then the cycle repeats.

55 minutes ago, vanderboy said:

The usual cycle is.. after treatment sasabihin ko sa sarili ko tama na, magbabago na ko.. I'll stop for a few weeks or months, then the urge becomes too much and I start again with my favorites who I have screened/tested regularly..(meaning I do go live on them)

If I stopped there, I'd probably have less headaches.. but every now and then I see fresh meat here that peaks my curiosity.. that's usually where my problems begin.. even when I try to play it safe when I'm exploring.. a condom slips, breaks... or couldn't resist dfk... or getting a bbbj.. then the cycle repeats.

Unsafe ng practice mo sir. Napaka delikado for both u and the Thera.

On 1/24/2024 at 12:41 PM, p1seishou said:

While I've never engaged in condomless sex, I got bbbj recently and I did DATY so it's better to get myself tested as well. I guess this is also my wake-up call for any relationship I will want to have to stop doing these things. I guess this doubles as my retirement post, seeing all the posts in this thread.

Grabe unsafe tlga mag daty bro

2 hours ago, vanderboy said:

True unsafe bro tsk tsk

4 hours ago, vanderboy said:

Hindi kaya sa live ka nadadale?

28 minutes ago, Prinsloo said:

Hindi kaya sa live ka nadadale?

Nope, since mostly retired and regularly tested ang nakakalive ko.. with respect to window periods. unlike most gm's here, I sponsor the medical checkups of my favorites.. I actually get to see their results as I pay for them along with treatment if necessary.

I'd wager the women most gm's hook up with are more liable since those aren't screened at all.

Sure, easy to pretty much label everything as unsafe.. and yeah, nothing's perfect, but it's still safer than what most gm's here do.

I actually practice safe sex with unknown partners, but of course, like my recent condom slip, accidents happen.

The only real safe practice is celibacy.

Bad news folks, price update on the ct / gc / tv pcr urine test in hi precision, looks like they recently changed this to ct/ng pcr urine and tagged it as a special test.. not only is it testing for one less item, the price is now at 9450 from 3800+.

Might just go back to good old urine culture testing for those things moving forward.

My predicament is almost over. I'm just dealing with the after-effects of the intense antibiotics course by taking antihistamines (and other medicines) from my ENT after Dr. Yang advised me to visit an ENT doctor to deal with the side-effects. Of course, I will take more tests this Friday, then 2 weeks after that, then 2 months after that to make sure I did not contract anything (else). Yes I know I never did any live using my dick, but it's better to be very safe. 

With all the suffering I went through, I now suggest GMs to be very safe in the present.

• Like (+1) 1