Vitamins and Food Supplements

turboneticssx8

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Good day, MTC.

I'm Sean, a health coach and wellness physician based in QC.

When it comes to the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle, I usually recommend my clients plans for personalized diet, physical work-out, regular medical check-ups, and properly-guided supplementation with vitamins/neutraceuticals.

If you're interested in getting some help with making a personalized health plan, especially one involving the right vitamins/neutraceuticals catered to your own needs/expectations, then feel free to send me a PM here, and I'll reply as promptly as possible.

I also lead my own small team of health coaches made up of fellow doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other allied health professionals to help me deliver on that goal of educating and guiding people into a healthy lifestyle and a more aware health-centered attitude. I'm currently looking to build my team. New-graduates and even non-health professionals with the heart for the mentoring/coaching experience, the will to render service to others, the open-mindedness to further learn and train, and the wish to make some extra income on the side while at it, are welcome to join me. If you are interested in becoming a health coach, kindly check out our work here: https://www.smartstartsession.com.ph/health-coach-6356819

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

HIndi kailangan uminom ng Vitamins and Minerals supplement. Makukuha naman lahat yan sa tamang pagkain at exercise. Hindi kailngan ng vitamin c supplement dahil 90mg rda eh makukuha nman sa 1 orange natural source pa. Ang magandang supplement lang para sakin eh yung Fish Oils.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Mga sir,

Sa akin kaya? Accounant na stress sa trabaho...Dati Public Practice ako, ngayon lipat ako sa private, kaso ka stress...Mataas na naman ang salary, kaso delay inabot na ng next cutoff, wala pa din...hahaha...

Currently vitamin C lang ang iniinum ko. (Masarap yung nabibiling Concentrated na Kalamansi Juice na may Honey... add water and ice n lang)

3 hours ago, IkkiM13 said:

Mga sir,

Sa akin kaya? Accounant na stress sa trabaho...Dati Public Practice ako, ngayon lipat ako sa private, kaso ka stress...Mataas na naman ang salary, kaso delay inabot na ng next cutoff, wala pa din...hahaha...

Currently vitamin C lang ang iniinum ko. (Masarap yung nabibiling Concentrated na Kalamansi Juice na may Honey... add water and ice n lang)

nakaka stress talaga pag may delay sa salary… for me medyo signal sya na hindi stable ang company. Unless there is another reason bakit nadedelay. I think malaman mo naman yun kung ikaw ang accountant. Hehe

as for vitamins, stress tabs maybe… 

9 hours ago, id6230 said:

There is a school of thought that advocates no vitamins-supplements. They even go further saying it is just a waste of money.  I personally go for the natural vitamins not the synthetically manufactured.

That's absolutely true going all natural in terms of source of macro and micro nutrients is always better. So long as you have the luxury of time and money for it.

As my fellow medical professionals would say exercise and diet is only thing you need. But in reality, majority of people can't follow it due to financial and time constraints. That why we have supplements are there to supplement our lifestyle.

But if you would advocate going all natural please follow the recommendation of WHO & DOH for eating a balanced diet and exercise.

If you can follow these everyday then congrats. If not then I suggest start taking supplements. Just make sure you choose the right brand with high quality and zero toxicity for the body.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1